Everything your skin needs…And nothing it doesn't! Good stuff organics revitalizing facial mask features a blend Of organic pumpkin enzymes To dissolve dead skin cells, vitamin c To smooth, RESTORE And brighten skin tone, organic chamomile, organic apple extract And fair trade cocoa butter for the ultimate brightening And restoring experience. Free From parabens, synthetic dyes And sulfates. Features eco-friendly packaging made From recycled plastic To reduce the impact on the atmosphere And diminish post-consumer waste. Formulated with organic fair trade cocoa butter To support farmers in developing countries. Good for all skin types. Pumpkin enzymes & vitamin c RESTORE lackluster skin. Not tested on animals. 25% PCR.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua, Eau), Kaolin, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Organic Purys Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Trisodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum).

Directions:

Instructions: To use: apply To clean face And neck. Leave on skin for 10-15 minutes.Rinse well with warm water.

Anyone use this and the results?
Where can this product be pirchased?
What's your favorite Freeman mask?
Start your review of Freeman Beauty Freeman Good Stuff Organics Revitalizing Facial Mask, Pumpkin Enzymes & Vitamin C!
How would you rate this product?
This product sounded really nice on the label, but it didn't smell so good & it didn't seem to do much for my skin. I used it for maybe a week. I don't think I would try it again. The amount of product was however nice. I can see it lasting for a bit, if only doing a mask 1-2 times a week. Can't say it's something I would immediately recommend.
Granada Hills, CA
I bought this from Walmart, since I saw it had a cheap price and the ingredients list looked pretty promising. As soon as I applied it I noticed it had a very good smell, not too strong but as it dried it didn't feel as if it was doing anything to my face. However, when I washed it off I noticed my skin looked glowing!
Highly recommend these are good ingredients in a mask if you're looking for glowing skin! Just don't rub or scrub it in, the enzymes requires none of that just leave on and wash off with cool to cold water and you'll love this stuff all your dead skin will come off and less pores will be revealed in coming weeks 😊
South amboy , NJ
La mejor para tu cutis. Te deja él rostro con una sensación de limpieza y libre de impurezas increible. Me encanta por que además tiene un aroma muy agradable.La uso por lo menos 2 veces en semana. Y me ha funcionado muy bn los resultados los comienzas a notar desde la primera vez q la usas.
Willow Grove
I bought this product because I had once gotten a pumpkin mask at a spa and liked the way it felt and left my skin.  I thought I'd try it because it seemed like to had the same ingredients.  It left my face feeling very supple and looking great.  It gave me such a nice glow.  After  a long day at the beach this is the perfect pick me up for your skin. Smells yummy too!
Excellent! Worked so great for my skin. I will be purchasing this again. That was my first time trying. It met my expectations. The packaging was very pretty and nice to have around. I don't feel this product needs to be improved on.
Chicago
The pumpkin in this mask is amazing! You can feel it working and afterward your skin is glowing! It is effective, but still feels gentle on your face! All their products are an amazing value and I love the natural ingredients! Would buy again!
Las Vegas
I had a really bad allergic reaction to this particular product npand did not enjoy the price either. I think that it was quite pricey. I bought it online. It did not meet my expectations at all. It wasn't a good consistency, and I think that they have a lot of room for improvement.
Pineville
It smells okay, and feels pretty good on my face it just doesn't take care of my face the way I want it to. The packaging is fine. I bought it from walmart. For me it was disappointing.
This product is amazing and cool is also usefull for your face. I bought it at Target that wasn't expensive. Is effective because you can use it as anti-age. It did meet all my expectation because I tought i could use it in the night but i couldn't. They changed the formula and I see improvement