BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Everything your skin needs…And nothing it doesn't! Good stuff organics revitalizing facial mask features a blend Of organic pumpkin enzymes To dissolve dead skin cells, vitamin c To smooth, RESTORE And brighten skin tone, organic chamomile, organic apple extract And fair trade cocoa butter for the ultimate brightening And restoring experience. Free From parabens, synthetic dyes And sulfates. Features eco-friendly packaging made From recycled plastic To reduce the impact on the atmosphere And diminish post-consumer waste. Formulated with organic fair trade cocoa butter To support farmers in developing countries. Good for all skin types. Pumpkin enzymes & vitamin c RESTORE lackluster skin. Not tested on animals. 25% PCR.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua, Eau), Kaolin, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Organic Purys Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Trisodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum).

Directions:

Instructions: To use: apply To clean face And neck. Leave on skin for 10-15 minutes.Rinse well with warm water.

Freeman Beauty Freeman Good Stuff Organics Revitalizing Facial Mask, Pumpkin Enzymes & Vitamin C
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
I love Freeman masks, this one is most definitely one of my favs! It smells good and feels amazing. The packaging is always bright ans pretty. Ans honestly one of the best priced masks out there for the quality you get. Legit a couple of bucks for their products. Wal-Mart sells one or two time uses too!
Laura R.
Willow Grove
I bought this product because I had once gotten a pumpkin mask at a spa and liked the way it felt and left my skin.  I thought I'd try it because it seemed like to had the same ingredients.  It left my face feeling very supple and looking great.  It gave me such a nice glow.  After  a long day at the beach this is the perfect pick me up for your skin. Smells yummy too!
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
This is my favorite scrub and moisturizer from the dr freeman line. It smells amazing,i have really dry patches on my face and this soothes them and moisturizes my fave without feeling greasy and making it worse.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Freeman Sweet Tea and Lemon Peel-Away Clay Mask igave irThree starts because ithoightit did the job ok. The smell was invigoriating ijust though iwas going to "feel" it working like the mint does I would not buy it again but iwould suffgest it ifyou were looking for something mild and to extract white and black heads iwoulntnot recommentit to the sentivie
Steezy T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product sounded really nice on the label, but it didn't smell so good & it didn't seem to do much for my skin. I used it for maybe a week. I don't think I would try it again. The amount of product was however nice. I can see it lasting for a bit, if only doing a mask 1-2 times a week. Can't say it's something I would immediately recommend.
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
I bought this from Walmart, since I saw it had a cheap price and the ingredients list looked pretty promising. As soon as I applied it I noticed it had a very good smell, not too strong but as it dried it didn't feel as if it was doing anything to my face. However, when I washed it off I noticed my skin looked glowing!
Diana G.
Highly recommend these are good ingredients in a mask if you're looking for glowing skin! Just don't rub or scrub it in, the enzymes requires none of that just leave on and wash off with cool to cold water and you'll love this stuff all your dead skin will come off and less pores will be revealed in coming weeks 😊
Carla M.
Bayamon, PR
La mejor para tu cutis. Te deja él rostro con una sensación de limpieza y libre de impurezas increible. Me encanta por que además tiene un aroma muy agradable.La uso por lo menos 2 veces en semana. Y me ha funcionado muy bn los resultados los comienzas a notar desde la primera vez q la usas.
Kate R.
Yonkers, NY
It is perfect for my skin, I love how the results of it. I highly recommend this product. Thr packagingia so nicd to be honest. It doesn't irritate my skin, it's super gentle. I buy it repeatedly because I just love it. For my perspective, it's great.
Annie M.
Excellent! Worked so great for my skin. I will be purchasing this again. That was my first time trying. It met my expectations. The packaging was very pretty and nice to have around. I don't feel this product needs to be improved on.
Lori L.
RALEIGH, NC
What's your favorite Freeman mask?