BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Freeman Beauty Freeman Facial Scrub Apricot & Wild Cherry
  • "I love love love this face scrub. It works amazing and smells so good. Plus it's gentle on my sensitive skin and really makes a difference." in 4 reviews
Tiffany L.
Keithville, LA
I have use this for a long time and I love its smell and the smoothness it brings. Leaving me left feeling refreshed and I don't think I could leave this out of my routine
Mira Y.
For facial scrubs, I like exfoliation and a nice smell. While the scrub itself was effective, I felt that the smell could be improved. The apricot was just too raw and, to be honest, kind of unappealing.
Aishlinn M.
Bellingham, MA
Right from the beginning, it smelled amazing so I was already impressed. I started scrubbing it on my face, not too soapy, which was nice. I have a lot of blackheads and the scrub really felt like it was getting in there to clean. Once I was done and my face was dry, it was so refreshing. I'd definitely recommend!
Emily T.
Tinley Park, IL
Leaves a beautiful glow on your face! Still leaves my face a bit oily though. I do love that it leaves a fresh look throughout your entire face and it feels super clean. My skin gets a little patchy around the dry areas so this is nice to help keep it smooth.
Katie M.
Jemison, AL
Love this mask! Made my face absolutely radiant. The quality was great for the cost. I purchased this product at Target. It definitely exceeded my expectations. The packaging/bottle was nice. I would definitely recommend this product! Amazing results!
Kimberly T.
Howe
I love facial scrubs. This one is especially good. It come in a good squeezable tube, it only stinks when you're running low. It's pretty gentle besides the scrubby beads. It's a lot of what I was looking for. It didn't need improvement in my opinion.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
This product definitely smells wonderful but facial scrub was not as scrubby as I would like. I get a lot of build up of dead skin on my nose and does not defeat it like I would like. Besides that though i works wonderful on the rest of my face. Dr freeman makes wonderful products

Polina P.
Great product! Great on skin, leaving it clean and refreshed! Used it several times and never have been dissapointed! My skin type is a combination, so it would work great for both oily and dry skin as a cleanser. Would recommend to those in search of clean skin!
Evelyn J.
Wallington
I am a fan of the brand masks  and scrubs I think they perform fair well  at their price  point.  Gentle exfoliation leaving my skin feeling  clean, fresh and smoother.  It perform better than expected.  I will buy it again.
Unique M.
Discovery Bay, CA
A great facial scrub that is forsure! Smells wonderful and left my skin super soft , gentle exfoliation,  great value for the price . I would highly reccomend if your looking for low priced , great smelling exfoliant! I would surely purchase again