BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

To wake up with dewy skin, you have to hydrate while you sleep! Our overnight sleeping mask with antioxidant-rich Honeydew and calming Chamomile is just the thing for rejuvenating skin. Deep moisturizing Coconut Oil makes rough skin a thing of the past, and Dimethicone dramatically smooths. Conditioning Jojoba Oil and moisture-binding Silk Amino Acids deeply nourish. Rinse upon waking to reveal well-rested skin that’s ready to face the day! Perfect for dry skin.

• Wanted to try all these products ,but never got around to...1 Answers
  • Does anybody use this everyday? I've seen some people wri...1 Answers
  • Does this help with blackheads? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I absolutely LOVE this overnight mask! I received it FREE from Influenster and Freeman Beauty as part of #FeelingBeautifulin5 and it is the third one out of five that I have used. I was scared to use it all night at first because I have sensitive skin. But it didn't burn for me at all and in the morning my skin was still nice and more smooth and matified. I really love the light fresh scent and I definitely plan to buy this product in actual size. LOVED IT!!!" in 20 reviews
  • "I replaced my moisturizer with this a couple nights and my skin felt so smooth the next day." in 3 reviews
  • "It does not leave a residue on your pillow and after rinsing in warm water the next morning, my face did feel super soft." in 3 reviews
  • "I was pleasantly surprised by this mask!" in 2 reviews
  • "i was a little hesitant, because usually i'm not a big fan of chamomile, but luckily the honeydew overpowered it and smelled delicious!" in 1 review
Samantha V.
Bellingham, WA
Do not buy this mask. After using this mask on my sensitive skin, I had a terrible allergic reaction to it. Never again. I’ve used other products from this company and they have worked great. But beware of this product, especially if you have sensitive skin
Mary F.
Fontana, CA
I can’t say enough good things about this mask, it’s so moisturizing and smells amazing. It’s kinda thick but it melts into your face while you sleep and you wake up with really soft supple skin. I only wish you could still find the large tube of this stuff.
вrιanna м.
This skin mask is amazing! It made my skin feel so smooth and refreshed. I bought it at target & I think it was only $2 maybe. It’s very gentle on your skin, doesn’t make it red or irritated. Has an amazing smell to it. Would 100% recommend!!!
Aime C.
Only sleeping mask that I have ever tried and it left my skin so plump! I had a 6 month old at the time so I wasn’t sleep very much and I wasn’t able to care for my skin as much as I wanted and I needed to be revived and that’s what this mask did!
Alexandra R.
Baltimore
Best overnight sleeping mask ever! This clears up my zits, and hydrates without making my skin overproduce oil. Wonderful smell and texture. Feels amazing when putting on. It’s gentle. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Evelynn J.
Midvale, UT
I use this product as more than just a sleeping mask. Not only do I use it every night but I also use it a moisturizer before doing my makeup !! It absorbs super well and leaves my skin super smooth and ready to do my makeup without looking or feeling oily!!
Carrie P.
Seriously loved this mask. I always love trying different brands. This one left my face feeling soft and smooth like a baby’s butt. Can pick them up at Walmart. They usually have some really great deals on masks.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
I love freeman masks they are so affordable and leave your skin feeling so soft and looking so clean and fresh. They are gentle on your face and so easy to use. The best part is the smell they smell amazing.
Taylor N.
Macon, GA
I really love sleeping masks and was excited to try this one because of the price. I bought it randomly at CVS because I saw the label and wanted to experience the chamomile. Instead of soothing my skin or producing any noticeable results the next morning, it made my skin feel itchy and uncomfortable, even after washing it off. I will not be trying this mask again. At least it was inexpensive!
Summer B.
Greenbelt, MD
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! I have such dry skin and I use this every night. It is so calming. I bought it first in a tiny package from Walmart, and loved it so much that I got 2 giant tubes of it from Amazon for ONLY 6$ The price on this is amazing for how great it works! It makes my skin so smooth and isn't heavy feeling either, the scent is very light and calming, 1000000000% recommend to everyone I know!
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this before? How was the outcome? Would you recommend?
Rachel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this really a mask? It kind of seems like it's just a cream? Does this work any better than a normal moisturizer?
lauren b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can I purchase Freeman's masks at???
Sherry R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you wear this all night?
Kayle K.
Alliance
Does anybody use this everyday? I've seen some people write reviews about how they use this every night. I would but I'm not sure if this is healthy for my skin to use the mask on it everyday?