Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Mask

To wake up with dewy skin, you have to hydrate while you sleep! Our overnight sleeping mask with antioxidant-rich Honeydew and calming Chamomile is just the thing for rejuvenating skin. Deep moisturizing Coconut Oil makes rough skin a thing of the past, and Dimethicone dramatically smooths. Conditioning Jojoba Oil and moisture-binding Silk Amino Acids deeply nourish. Rinse upon waking to reveal well-rested skin that’s ready to face the day! Perfect for dry skin.

Would you recommend this for someone with combination skin and large pores??
What is the difference between other Freeman products?
Where can I purchase Freeman's masks at???
Start your review of Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...I have used. I was scared to use it all night at first because I have sensitive skin. But it didn't burn for me at all and in the morning my skin was still nice and more smooth and matified. I really love the light fresh scent and I definitely plan to buy this product in actual size. LOVED IT!!!” in reviews
“I replaced my moisturizer with this a couple nights and my skin felt so smooth the next day.” in reviews
“It does not leave a residue on your pillow and after rinsing in warm water the next morning, my face did feel super soft.” in reviews
“I was pleasantly surprised by this mask!” in reviews
“I would definitely buy this again to use every now and then.” in reviews
Philadelphia, PA
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Mask uploaded by Nicole L.
Purchased at: Amazon
It says it is for dry skin, but it works fine for my oily skin. It absorbs quickly and doesn't clog my pores. It works great alongside potentially drying acids or serums. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily in the morning either. It also has a nice light scent. I would definitely buy it again.
Greenwood
I hate to say I’m biased but I absolutely love Freeman Beauty face masks. This sleeping mask is perfect as the last step in your nightly skin routine. All you have to do is apply a little bit and go to sleep; you’ll wake up with your skin feeling amazing. I keep this mask fully stocked in my house!
Bronx, NY
i love this. it’s not greasy at all. dry up really fast and i can go straight to bed after applying. after rising my face of in the morning. it is super soft. This was my first time buying and i will purchase again.
Monroe, GA
At first I liked it but then after awhile it did nothing for my dry skin which is the whole selling point and I could tell I had it on during the night. The smell is good tho.
Bellingham, WA
Do not buy this mask. After using this mask on my sensitive skin, I had a terrible allergic reaction to it. Never again. I’ve used other products from this company and they have worked great. But beware of this product, especially if you have sensitive skin
Philadelphia
This mask is okay. It smells amazing and feels great when you first put it on. I followed the instructions to a T and slept with it on overnight. When I woke up it wasn't completely absorbed into my skin and left a bit of a weird residue on my skin, but my face did feel softer after I washed it off. There was a decent amount that had gotten onto my pillowcase, however. I probably won't return to this mask regularly, but if my skin is ever super dry I might. Next time I use it I'll probably use way less product.
Edgewood, MD
THIS IS MY FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! I have such dry skin and I use this every night. It is so calming. I bought it first in a tiny package from Walmart, and loved it so much that I got 2 giant tubes of it from Amazon for ONLY 6$ The price on this is amazing for how great it works! It makes my skin so smooth and isn't heavy feeling either, the scent is very light and calming, 1000000000% recommend to everyone I know!
Duluth, GA
Purchased at: CVS
So awesome on my face I put it on, even when I’m not going to bed and it hydrated me face so much I absolutely love it. It’s very effective and feels soft and doesn’t make my sheets gross after using nor have I ever woken up or felt slimy from using it, I put it on my face before bed, fall asleep, wake up and my face feels like it’s been moisturized but not oily. Great product I even bought the bigger version too.
Love this mask for the price point, however don’t expect luxury results. Also be careful if you have sensitive skin, it does take a little getting used to depending on how sensitive your skin is. My skin isn’t all that sensitive and it still had the slightest sting when I first started using it. Skin looks great in the morning though for a cheaper product.
Fort Worth
This product i first got when I was in middle school and it was very effective on my skin especially at that age. It was a very good value and it wasn't pricey at all. it very gentle on my skin and not harsh at all. I would most definitely buy this product again and recommend to others.  Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Facial Mask
Ask a question to the Influenster community...