BY FEELING BEAUTIFUL

• How often do you use this and what is your skin type? Does anyone...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dacia S.
Everett, WA
Freeman has always been a classic go to for me since forever. I have many memories of sleep overs with peel off masks and hair treatments. However this Freeman sleep mask is by far my new favorite nightly beauty product. I have dry oily acne prone skin and I'm starting to get fine line wrinkles. This mask, which is more of a deep moisturizing cream, is amazing I don't know where to begin. It has coconut oil in it but doesn't leave my skin oily or cause breakouts. The next morning my fine line wrinkles are less noticeable and my skin perfectly moisturized. It's become my secret fountain of youth.
Sarah B.
Skin Type: Dry, Sensitive
I was really I interested in this product and I'm so glad I bought it! It works great for traveling and at night time. I apply as directed to my face anytime I go on road trips. It soothes my skin and moisturizes without making me oily or break out. It even works well under my foundation. I don't wear it on days I wear makeup all day or heavy makeup. But if I'm running out for a few hours and only put on a little makeup it works perfectly. I definitely would recommend this product if you suffer from dry skin or just want to up your skin care game.
Sarah K.
North Liberty, IA
Best sleeping mask I've found so far. The directions don't mention anything about avoiding the eye area so I spread the mask under my eyes and around my whole face and neck. It does soak into your skin so you don't have to worry about smearing your pillow or sheets and in the morning I've found that my eyes are not puffy or dry and my skin looks plump and hydrated. It's a great mask to use after a long day such as flying or driving long distances when your skin is looking dull and dehydrated.
Diana B.
Indio, CA
I am wearing this mask to sleep right now! Besides the fact that this smells incredible I also am fond of the fact that my face doesn't stick to my pillowcase at night. I cannot tell you how often I've wanted a product to work so badly, but had to discontinue use because I have a thing for clean sheets. The only downside is if you exfoliate prior to using it it may sting a little and I find that it does make my eyes water a little while I'm applying it, but besides that I love this product!
Sarah E.
This is a great mask. I have relatively normal skin that can sometimes veer towards dry during the winter/fall, so I use this every couple of days before I go to bed. It's very gentle, does take a little bit of time to soak in (around 15 minutes), but then once it's absorbed it doesn't get on your pillow or make any messes. Every time I wear this I wake up with a glowy, dewy face. It also has one of the lightest, most wonderful melon scents. I could honestly just smell it all day.
Colleen M.
This product just didn't work out for me. After putting on the recommended amount my eyes started to burn from the strong fragrance it had, even though I kept it far away from them. Looking closer I realized the ingredients aren't really what you'd like on skin prone to acne, it has coconut oil, and it doesn't readily say it does on the front packaging. I was pretty disappointed in this product and the breakout that happened after its use.
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
This face mask is ideal for summer, it is very light and refreshing, and smells good, but not overpowering. It actually feels more like a face cream than a mask because it absorbs into your skin very quickly. It is an overnight "mask" that doesn't make a mess on the pillow. I would have liked for it to be more hydrating (my skin was parched at winter and needed more hydration) but now that the weather changed I guess it is just right.
Chez R.
This sleeping mask wasn't too bad. It absorbs nicely into the skin; i don't find it to be sticky or thick feeling, my face just feels smooth & soft. My only problem was i didn't find it to be that moisturizing. While the mask is on and right after you wash it off my face feels really plump & soft, but once i dry my face it's back to its usual dry and flakey.
Amanda W.
Chesterland, OH
This mask is AMAZING!! When I started using it with in a week my forehead wrinkle and crowsfeet were significantly reduced. My skin looked fresh, youthful, and hydrated. The honeydew mask left my skin soft and clear. Most moisterizing mask leave me with break outs but not with this mask I've been using for 6 months and it has not been a problem at all.
Carrie J.
Columbus, OH
Is is a very hydrating mask. It isn't for cleaning but is great for returning moisture back into ones face is they use a lot of makeup or makeup removing products. It's also good for fair sensitive skin and sensitive dry skin. You can get more than one use out of a package however they don't seal again and would be best used once.
Tori S.
I generally love this brand but I'm worried that this will make my skin break out. Any thoughts?
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
Is there a lot of transfer from the mask to the pillow if worn all night? I'm concerned about the mess. Is it as effective if worn for an extended period of time and not overnight?
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA
Has anyone tried this during the day? I own the Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask and I've found it works just like a gel moisturizer for me. My skin is so dry this winter. Help! Lol
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How often do you use this and what is your skin type? Does anyone with pretty sensitive skin use this very often?
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
Does anyone know if this mask is the same as the Honeydew Chamomile overnight mask that comes in the orange tube? I got it from CVS, and it isn't listed as a Freeman product on the bottle, but the two seem virtually identical. I wasn't sure if this was a packaging/branding change or just a dupe.