BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The Freeman Honeydew and Chamomile Sleeping Mask is a creamy, oil-free facial mask that helps skin overnight for a soft, dewy glow by morning.The Feeling Beautiful Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Facial Mask with antioxidant-rich honeydew and calming chamomile is just the thing for rejuvenating skin. Deep moisturizing coconut oil makes rough skin a thing of the past. Rinse upon waking to reveal well-rested skin that's ready to face the day. The Freeman Honeydew and Chamomile Sleeping Mask is a creamy, oil-free facial mask that helps skin overnight for a soft, dewy glow by morning.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Sorbitan Monostearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Directions:

Instructions: To Use: At night smooth a generous amount evenly over cleansed face. The mask absorbs like a cream, meaning you can wear it without worrying about getting any product on your pillows. Rinse off in the morning. Once opened use within 36 months.

• Is there a lot of transfer from the mask to the pillow if...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this mask is the same as the Honeydew...2 Answers
  • How often do you use this and what is your skin type? Doe...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I really love this! I have dry, sensitive skin and this helps alot! it smells great too! it doesn't transfer and night either!" in 9 reviews
Breanna S.
Rock Falls, IL
I have extremely dry skin and have a hard time finding a product that hydrates my skin. I use this mask every other day. It's more of a moisturizer than it is a mask so you can leave it on all day. It has a wonderful fresh (cucumber?) scent that I enjoy. I gave this product only 4 stars because it does usually burn and sting when I first apply it to my face (mind you, I have SEVERELY dry skin) and that's the part of the mask I dread. But the burning/stinging sensation goes away within minutes.
Sherry L.
I like how it's so easy to use just put it on at night after I wash my face. Sometimes I've put it on without washing my face. My skin feels nice in the morning and looks good. I like it a lot.
Ebony S.
Atlanta, GA
This mask is amazing. I have extremely dry skin and it really works well to really hydrate my skin. I love it because the product really soaks into my skin and doesn’t get all over my blankets or pillows. I gave it only 4 stars because I noticed when I applied it l felt a burning sensation on my face which wasn’t very pleasant, but other than that this product is perfect.
Maggie J.
Glen ridge
This mask smells lovely and is so gentle. It doesn’t really do much for my acne but leaves my skin feeling soft the next day! It’s good value and totally affordable. I recommend!
Marisa H.
Buzzards Bay
I put this on every night before bed and I love it , it's lightweight, doesn't transfer residue to your pillow, and makes me feel to fresh when I take it off in the morning
Maggie D.
Orrick, Missouri
Moisturized my face and made it feel very soft, but really did nothing otherwise. Moisturized my severely dry skin so I would recommend and I believe its a very good price.
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
This product has definitely helped me in the winter when my skin is super dry, however I do not like how thick it is. I feel like there’s a whole layer of almost like oil sitting on my face. And it wears off on your pillowcases when you sleep which I also do not like. But it does it’s job.
kaylee f.
Odum, GA
I was skeptical to leave it on at night, but I ended up loving it! I woke up and felt amazing! I got 3 applications out of this, and it was super gentle on my skin. Would definitely buy again!
Kayleigh F.
Carbondale
One of the best overnight masks I’ve tried. Very moisturizing, my face felt so soft in the morning and the product really sinks into the skin so you’re not feeling sticky.
Heaven C.
i don't normally have dry skin but the weather around me has been freezing cold and the wind has been killer. i use this every night and wake up with soft hydrated skin.
Tori S.
I generally love this brand but I'm worried that this will make my skin break out. Any thoughts?
Chrystie M.
Hackensack, NJ
Is there a lot of transfer from the mask to the pillow if worn all night? I'm concerned about the mess. Is it as effective if worn for an extended period of time and not overnight?
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA
Has anyone tried this during the day? I own the Olay Regenerist Luminous Overnight Mask and I've found it works just like a gel moisturizer for me. My skin is so dry this winter. Help! Lol
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
How often do you use this and what is your skin type? Does anyone with pretty sensitive skin use this very often?
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
Does anyone know if this mask is the same as the Honeydew Chamomile overnight mask that comes in the orange tube? I got it from CVS, and it isn't listed as a Freeman product on the bottle, but the two seem virtually identical. I wasn't sure if this was a packaging/branding change or just a dupe.