BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #2 in Beauty Supplements

Purifies & Clears Pores Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Lavender and Bergamot promote relaxing aromatherapy. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Ideal for all skin types. .

Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
  • "Broke me out and didn't notice anything good just didn't work for me I have very sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
  • "This mask may make you look super weird with a bright blue smurf face while you are wearing it, but it really does a great job of cleaning your skin and leaving it so much smoother than before." in 5 reviews
  • "This was super fun and ute because of the bright blue color and it did leave my skin feeling clean and tight" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth W.
This face mask literally saved me the day before my wedding. It felt like everything was crumbling before my eyes (the eyes of an emotional bride mind you 😉) with completely re-doing my isle decor to my dog almost going to pet emergency. Luckily my hubby-to-be made sure I took a few moments to myself to calm down and I tried this face mask and it felt AWESOME. The smell is super smoothing and relaxing, and it was kinda fun running around our apartment with a blue face singing "I'm Blue da boo de da boo dai" xD definitely calmed my nerves down and even made me let loose and enjoy myself! I would recommend this to everyone!
kay m.
I enjoyed using this product. It has a bright turquoise color with a soft, pleasant fragrance. It went on with ease, but does dry fast, so you have to apply it quickly. The mask washed off with ease and left my face feeling fresher, tighter and smoothr than before. This is great on a day you want to pamper yourself, because you have to leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes so the mask will dry and do its magic. If you have dry or sensitive skin you might want try a small area first, to make you don't have any issues with the mask. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends and family.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Freeman masks are hands down my favorite drug store buy.

First they are super cheap compared to the insane prices of masks these days. They are also available at pretty much any drugstore, so you can always find them.

This is one of my favorites. It really does help smooth your skin and clean your pores. I love to use it in the morning before my makeup. I know most people use masks at night, but I am telling you switching the mornings is a game changer.

The color is a pale blue and is great for snapchatting while you're using it :)
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
Who doesn't love the classic green mask? I purchased this at my local Walmart and only purchased a small packet. I was very pleased with this product! The packaging actually held enough for two masks so I had two applications for a buck. My face actually felt really great after the application and wash off. It left my skin looking nice too after the second application a day later. I will buy this product again. Since I have a daughter I think we'll have a spa evening because it would be safe enough to use on her skin as well!
Christine L.
Phoenix, AZ
This mask definitely made my skin feel soft, but something in it made my eyes water when I had it on my face so I don't use it very often. I mostly use it as spot treatment. If I have a pimple I'll just put a dab of this stuff on it before I go to bed, and by morning it'll zap it right up. Overall, it's a pretty good mask and the price is hard to beat. I bought four different kinds of these Freeman face masks at Ulta for super cheap, about $3 each for a 6 oz tube.
Maria V.
Tallahassee, FL
Wonderful mask for areas that are filled with pimples. Dries up the pimples very quickly and helps the skin under the mask to be more clean. I buy the bottles from Ulta.com and they are extremely affordable for the amount of product that you receive.
Mask usually takes about 15 minutes to dry and it does give you the very hard face feeling. I just wash it out with water and then apply my moisturizer before bed and it leaves the skin super smooth!
Kayla S.
Peoria, IL
This mask is definitely effective. It smells decent and applies easily. However, when it is on, my skin itches like crazy. This has not happened to me with any other face mask before. I think the product just takes out every ounce of oil in my skin that it makes me itch. However, once I take the mask off, my fave does not feel dry, it actually feels very hydrated and soft. It's worth buying for the price. Just beware if you have sensitive skin.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
This mask feels very nice and smells awesome. It's really like a day at the spa. It doesn't seem to do a whole lot for the wellbeing of my skin, but it does seem to have an overall relaxing quality. It's a really good price for how much product you get, so by the time I finish it, It'll probably be either discontinued, or I'll want to try a new one in the line. I love face masks and freeman beauty seems to make some of my favorites.
Amber S.
Newtown Sq, PA
I love this mask. It is a thick bright blue formula that goes on cool and smooth. It dries in about 15-20 minutes and leaves your skin feeling very refreshed. I used a one time pack of this mask just to try it and I ended up going back to purchase a bottle. I'm not sure of its abilities to clear breakouts or redness because I used for the relaxation and scent aspect but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Genesis V.
In love with this product (have the full size) I bought it at ulta when I was pregnant and needed something to make me feel less stressed out and relaxed! The sales girl directed me to this its a good price for starters and helps my skin feel great! Nice and tingly and surprisingly I felt relaxed! After i took it off it made my skin feel so smooth and clean I felt refreshed! I use it this twice a week 😊❤
Lismar U.
Who loves this stuff?
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO
Where do you get the full size products?
Maryann M.
Baldwin, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long are you suppose to leave the mask on?
Aloe V.
Lakeville, MN
I have been wanting to try this, is it relaxing and helps with stress? Does it pull out gunk and make your skin feel better???
Kim A.