BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #10 in Facial Peels

A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-8, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Santalum Album Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Blue 1

• Is this product great for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts of this product? 3 Answers
  • What kind of results does everyone have with this peel? I...2 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
  • "It was easy to take off with warm water and a washcloth as stated in the directions and you feel like you did something for your skin all day, and feel refreshed." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin feel so clean and you can feel the dead skin being sloughed off as you peel the dead skin away, leaving skin that feels fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use strong chemicals and treatments on my face to fight off aging, and often get dry patches." in 2 reviews
  • "His skin looks brand new every time we use it on him." in 1 review
  • ":) The mask smells just like fresh cucumber and had a great cooling sensation." in 1 review
Imani ✨.
Elk Grove
I've heard many great reviews about this brand and all though I can say that my skin has no bad reactions to this mask I haven't seen any improvements
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
I love many of this brand’s face masks but this one didn’t work out for my skin. Once I applied this onto my face my eyes would begin to water and burn. As for my skin it didn’t irritate it that much but it did leave it a little dry afterwards. I also didn’t see much of a difference in my skin with this particular mask.
chia o.
I personally did not like this product very much. The smell reminded me somewhat of pickles, and made me slightly nauseated. When I pulled the mask from my skin, I didn't feel I in the way of dirt being removed.
Lauren W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Makes me break out and doesn’t peel off with enough intensity. Really don’t like this and would not buy it again. The clay masks by freeman are great though. Almost too gentle and oily film left. :/ especially not helpful with oil bumps of sebum.
Raysa C.
Pasadena, CA
You get what you pay for. Mask was too harsh on my skin, after applying I felt an instant burn. I had to immediately remove. Tried it a second time and same thing happened.
Adriana M.
Las Piedras
I dont get it. I didnt find this mask to do anything for my skin except to take a few peach fuzzies off my face. I'm not really a peel off mask kind of girl so I guess its rather a matter of preferences than the actual product. I'd pass on this mask but give it a shot, I guess?
Melissa B.
San antonio, TX
Personally for me this particular mask it did not do anything it was also very sticky and made my skin sting a little bit after use. The washing out process was not bad but like I said because it's done after I washed off my face was a bit red
Tanisha W.
Springfield
This product did absolutely nothing for my skin. It was very hard to peel-off and hard to layer enough onto my face.
Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
I really don't think this mask did anything for me, I've used it a few times and I only notice my skin being smooth after but no difference over a period of time. Feels refreshing at the most, but takes too long to dry out.
l c.
s
This face mask was very “meh” to me. I found it to be too messy to use. It would get everywhere and it immediately starts leaking as soon as you open it. I found the scent odd and the mask didnt really do anything for my skin. Would not purchase this particular mask again, but am looking into trying other ones from this brand
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this product peel off evenly?
Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer peel off face masks or wash off ?
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work well? and does it make your skin soft?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Will this dry my skin out or moistures my skin ?