BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #6 in Facial Peels

A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-8, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Santalum Album Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Blue 1

• Is this product great for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts of this product? 3 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
  • "It was easy to take off with warm water and a washcloth as stated in the directions and you feel like you did something for your skin all day, and feel refreshed." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin feel so clean and you can feel the dead skin being sloughed off as you peel the dead skin away, leaving skin that feels fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use strong chemicals and treatments on my face to fight off aging, and often get dry patches." in 2 reviews
  • "His skin looks brand new every time we use it on him." in 1 review
  • ":) The mask smells just like fresh cucumber and had a great cooling sensation." in 1 review
Meera C.
Glendale Heights, IL
Really liked the scent and packaging however I felt it was a very sticky substance and you have to be very quick about putting it on before it started drying. I didn’t think it made much of a difference to my skin. Would not buy again.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
This smells really nice, and goes on easy, but it's clear so it made it hard to tell where the mask was when I went to peel it off.  It aslo was so painful to pull off, that it irritated my skin.  I was not a fan.
Nikki w.
I love this face peel, it’s very cooling and doesn’t burn like some others do. The smell isn’t too strong and my face was smooth after taking the peel off. The price isn’t bad and it can be found in stores pretty easy.
Stephanie F.
My husband and I both tried this out and loved it! After waiting for it to dry (about 15-20min) It peeled off really easily. After we had peeled it off my skin felt like new. I felt like I had pulled all the yucky stuff off my face!
Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
Always leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft to the touch. Really gentle. Serves as a much-needed after-work treat in the middle of a stressful work week. Can’t always find this product but whenever I come across it, I buy it.
Lindsey D.
Santa Cruz
I love the Freeman cucumber peeling mask! Unfortunately, I’m all out; however when I had it, I used it every single week. Not only is the mask good for your skin, but it is so relaxing. My favorite thing to do while using my Freeman cucumber mask to try if sit down and watch a show or take a break and enjoy a nice bubble bath.
Juhi P.
Boston
First off, right when you apply this mask to your skin, it feels nice and cool and refreshing. When you remove it, the skin is left feeling brand new with a sense of freshness to it. The smell of the mask is great too, not too overbearing. The mask is amazing.
Gloria R.
Hollister
I purchased this mask a few months ago, and fell in love when I first used it. It is very convenient and of good value for the price. It is easy to use and has a very refreshing cucumber smell . One of my favorite masks ever
Stephanie B.
Jamaica, NY
This mask is my go-to for when my skin needs a little pampering, it’s cheap but gentle and it actually works, you can find it in any drug store I’m a repeat user I’ve tried just about every type they make truly love it.
miki h.
North Wilkesboro
This mask is good, however if you don’t let the mask dry 100% I had very bad problems using water to wash it off. The only way I have found to get the residue off is if I use a makeup remover wipe, but I would definitely recommend this for skin brightening!
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this product peel off evenly?
Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work well? and does it make your skin soft?
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer peel off face masks or wash off ?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Will this dry my skin out or moistures my skin ?