BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #6 in Facial Peels

A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-8, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Santalum Album Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Blue 1

• Is this product great for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • What are your thoughts of this product? 3 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
  • "It was easy to take off with warm water and a washcloth as stated in the directions and you feel like you did something for your skin all day, and feel refreshed." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin feel so clean and you can feel the dead skin being sloughed off as you peel the dead skin away, leaving skin that feels fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use strong chemicals and treatments on my face to fight off aging, and often get dry patches." in 2 reviews
  • "His skin looks brand new every time we use it on him." in 1 review
  • ":) The mask smells just like fresh cucumber and had a great cooling sensation." in 1 review
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
To start off, I'd like to say I was going to rate it horribly but I realized I used it wrong by applying it all over my face rather than small exact patches. Do not make this mistake like me or else you're stuck picking face mask out of your baby hairs on your hairline. I apply it to the bridge of my nose and the sides of my nose, and in the crease between my chin and bottom lip. The outside trim of the patch dries very fast and I end up trying to peel it prematurely, while the inside portion is still wet. If you can wait for it to fully dry, I'm sure it'll work great. It peels off all my dead skin in those areas which is nice, but it doesn't really get in my pores at all. Maybe I'm expecting too much from a $5 face mask, though.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I've been a long time Freeman mask user, but had never tried the cucumber peel mask. Today, I was in the store looking for an affordable moisturizing mask that would also brighten my skin. Being a big fan of majority of Freeman's products I decided to try a peel off mask for the first time. This mask is a thick sticky gel that is a little weird when applying. It smells slightly like cucumber which is refreshing. The mask took 15 minutes to fully dry in which time my face began to feel really tight. The easiest place to begin the peel was at my chin and surprisingly I peeled the whole thing off in one go. After using, my face feels soft and does appear bright and healthy. The few breakouts I have currently are lesa noticeable as the redness has been reduced. For a $3.50 6 oz tube of this product, I say its a win in my book.
Rachel N.
Freeman's renewing cucumber peel-off gel mask is delightful. The packaging is a beautiful green with a picture of cucumber slices, super cute. It's a clear and sticky jelly like substance with a light cucumber scent. It's a pretty big bottle and a little bit goes a long way, so it lasts for a while. This mask doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it's perfect for normal to combination skin. It contains cucumber and aloe, so it keeps your skin feeling soft and silky smooth. It refreshes and clarifies for rejuvenated skin by gently peeling away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Once it driess it makes your face feel a little stiff then it peels right off. Use twice a week or as often as needed. I purchased mine at Dollar General for $5. Give it a try if you haven't already.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This mask is fun but doesn’t really yield any major results. It’s a clear gel that you apply across your entire face and leave for 15-20 minutes. As it dries it tightens on the skin. The final step is to peel It off which is the best part of the mask. You just have to be sure to not get any on your hairline because it will pull your hairs! Overall I didn’t feel like my skin looked much better. The ingredient list isn’t too impressive. Why is there blue 1 dye in this?? This mask is incredibly cheap but the questionable ingredients aren’t worth it.
Yazmin S.
This mask was really fun because it’s clear and it reminded me of those days in elementary school when you’d squeeze glue on your hand and peel it off when it dried. I love the smell cucumbers and this mask wasn’t like too artificially scented (yes that matters to me XD ) there’s a bunch of masks in this line I’m a fan of. They’re affordable, easy to store (I like tubes over little tubs any day) and so much selection. This brand I know is available at Walmart so if you ever wanna try something new just buy one of the little packets. They may look small but if you’re conscious of how much you use you may get like 2/3 uses from on little plastic pack. Overall great product.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love getting these peel off mask and having a girls night with my daughter and nieces! We all love how fun it is to peel this off when it’s done drying. Most importantly it leaves our skin looking and feeling wonderful and not at all dry. These masks are truly a great value and extremely high quality ❤️
Michelle K.
FAIRFAX
This has the "cool" factor of being able to peel it off and if you were a kid that liked to peel Elmer's glue off your hands, this will appeal to you. There isn't much soothing from the cucumber and it can be a bit uncomfortable to peel off. Also, you have to make sure you get every last piece. Don t bother trying to just rinse off those.
 extra little balls of mask ad the just turn into gooey glue if you get them wet!
Kiyah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this mask. I feel like my skin is instantly refreshed after using it and it helps my face to feel clean and smooth. It’s very gentle on my skin. The only thing I don’t like about peel off mask is that I never seem to get most of it off in one try but it doesn’t bother me too much. I also have to make sure I don’t put it on too thick because then it won’t dry well and it makes it even harder to pull off.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This has to be one of my favorite face masks! I apply it all over my face, but I use a headband to keep my hair from getting into it. I find that it cleans my pores greatly and leaves my face feeling baby soft. This is one of my go-tos and I apply it once, sometimes twice a week, depending on how hot and humid the week has been. I prefer peel off masks and this is an amazing one! At a great, affordable price as well! You won’t be disappointed!
Lauren P.
Rockford Illinois
I love this stuff. I always have it at home- a couple of weeks ago my son touched fiber glass, there were hundred of tiny fibers all over his hands so I put this on his hands, let it dry & when I peeled it off it pulled out most of the fibers. Picking at them with tweezers would have taken forever and would’ve been rough on his already sore hands. I’m extremely thankful I had this.
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this product peel off evenly?
Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work well? and does it make your skin soft?
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer peel off face masks or wash off ?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Will this dry my skin out or moistures my skin ?