Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it

Kayla A.
Dixie R.
Dixie R.
Greeneville, TN
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I got mine at Wal-Mart but I've seen it at ULTA as well.
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Walmart
Dallas, TX
And ulta !
Dallas, TX
12 months ago
I bought it at Walmart. I believe they also sell it at target.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get mine at Walmart. They have a ton of different masks.
Elannah L.
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
1 year ago
I found it at the family dollar, they also sell is at dollar general it's about 3$Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Greenwood, SC
1 year ago
I use to buy this from Walgreens years ago but idk if they still sell it! I would def check there first.