Nidia G.

Is it possible to try this product out I have sensitive skin so it always good to try out new ways to smooth it

Brittany G.
Brittany G.
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin and have used this mask a few times. I broke out each time after so I gave up on this one. It did make my skin feel really soft right after though and the peeling was fun. My skin just wasn't a fan I guess!
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Mayo, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
I have sensitive skin aswell an this brand works good on me.