Caylee M.
Nashville , TN

I have heard great things about this, but I trust those on Influenster the best. How is this? Is it hard to get off? Does it make your face feel soft? Does it help your face overall?

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
1 year, 2 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For me it took forever to dry and then it peeled off like Elmer's glue some spots came off easy but I let it dry for 30 mins and spots where still sticky like glue. It cleaned my husband face very well he has oily skin.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
1 year, 3 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the best drug store peel off mask you could get! Just keep it away from the immediate eye area and out of your eyebrows and hair line or it will take forever to get it out plus ouch! This is very soothing and hydrating to the skin. Once this completely dries it's really easy to peel off and my face feels refreshed and soft!
Haley D.
Haley D.
Indianapolis, IN
1 year, 4 months ago
So i started using Freeman's peel off masks in 10th grade and this was my first. I honestly saw no difference in my skin or clearance. Its super easy to peel off just make sure you dont get it in your eyebrows because then its harder to get out than gum in your hair. It smells wonderful and calming. Now that i know to cleanse my face before the mask, i have seen a huge difference in the brightness and softness of my skin. But if you're looking for super soft and yummy smelling, then i would recommend the sweet tea and lemon peel off mask and i adore it. I love Freeman's masks and i have tried them all.
Dee B.
Dee B.
1 year, 4 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its a fairly good product. Its not hard to get off but you'll have to look closely in the mirror to make sure its all removed. Just to be on the safe side, lightly rinse your face after using it. Also, if you have sensitive or dry skin, don't use this product more than 3 times out of the week. Hope you enjoy it.