Yazmin S.
This mask was really fun because it’s clear and it reminded me of those days in elementary school when you’d squeeze glue on your hand and peel it off when it dried. I love the smell cucumbers and this mask wasn’t like too artificially scented (yes that matters to me XD ) there’s a bunch of masks in this line I’m a fan of. They’re affordable, easy to store (I like tubes over little tubs any day) and so much selection. This brand I know is available at Walmart so if you ever wanna try something new just buy one of the little packets. They may look small but if you’re conscious of how much you use you may get like 2/3 uses from on little plastic pack. Overall great product.