Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask

$4.29 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-8, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Santalum Album Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Blue 1

Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask ? I have problems with dry skin. Is this a good product for me? I get upset when I buy something and my face is still dry
Is this great for oily skin?
is this mask good?
Start your review of Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It makes your skin feel so clean and you can feel the dead skin being sloughed off as you peel the dead skin away, leaving skin that feels fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom!” in 2 reviews
“It was easy to take off with warm water and a washcloth as stated in the directions and you feel like you did something for your skin all day, and feel refreshed.” in 2 reviews
“I use strong chemicals and treatments on my face to fight off aging, and often get dry patches.” in 2 reviews
“:) The mask smells just like fresh cucumber and had a great cooling sensation.” in 1 review
“His skin looks brand new every time we use it on him.” in 1 review
PHARR, TX
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask uploaded by Araceli J.
I love this for the summer! Your skin will feel fresh and soft! In the morning you'll wake up with a glow that makes you not want to apply make up 😂 Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness
Memphis, TN
I love this stuff! So affordable for the price, and it smells SO GOOD! It's cooling, and I love the way it peels off your face. When it dries, it doesn't feel sticky or hard, its like a nice plastic feel. Not in a way that would be bad, but in that it feels so smooth!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores
Mount Airy, NC
I adore Freeman masks but am not the biggest fan of this one. It irritates my face a little and leaves some redness after peeling which I guess is to be expected from a peel. I always have a couple break outs pop up the next day after using this. Everyone’s skin is different though. Hope it works better for you.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Kansas City, MO
I really like this mask! It feels very refreshing and is very satisfying to peel off. Cooling and great for the summer time. Make sure to let it sit on your face and completely dry or else the cleansing effect won't work as well, and it will be a mess to take off.
Dry / Blackheads, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Annville, PA
This mask is so nice to use. My skin feels so soft and clean after using it, and it's a nice mask because it doesn't hurt at all to peel it off. My skin always looks nice and fresh after using this mask. It smells so nice and works really well for a relaxing night in. I'm definitely going to repurchase this mask.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Columbus, MS
Freeman is a good peel off mask. Who doesn't love a good peel. Yes I really like cucumber peel mask by Freeman. I use it probably once a month. I use other masks as well. I can't really tell results. I only just started about 3 months ago. Yes I would buy it again.
New Carlisle, OH
I love this product but the texture drives me nuts.  It's really thick and can be a pain to apply, but it's still good and worth the purchase.  I've repurchased many times.  It's pretty cheap as well.  I would recommend this to others, especially if you have dry skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Los Angeles
This product is good but if you want something to really clean out the nose pores then I suggest to use the one in like a peach shade to pull out impurities, also don't get this product to close to the eyes since it does have alcohol it will makes your eyes watery.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness
The cucumber sent was refreshing and all but I didn't like how it peeled. The when you peeled it it just felt like glue it was thin but I'm shure of you add more product on product then it will work better and it would be thicker and have a better grip to it.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Kansas City, MO
I love this mask! It smells amazing when you open the package, It isn't extremely hard to peel off when it is dry but enough to get some stuff up with it. I bough this product at Walmart for $1.37. I have used this product many time and would recommend it to others.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natrona Heights, PA