BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #3 in Facial Peels

A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

• Is this product great for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it8 Answers
  • Where can I find the big bottle of this? This is my favorite face...6 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
  • "This mask was part of the Freeman Beauty VoxBox which is given free for testing purposes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to put on and instantly made my skin red (maybe not for sensitive skin users), but the overall effect is nice." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin feel so clean and you can feel the dead skin being sloughed off as you peel the dead skin away, leaving skin that feels fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use strong chemicals and treatments on my face to fight off aging, and often get dry patches." in 2 reviews
  • "Pros: good price, smells good, very hydrating, left my face clean." in 2 reviews
Mary A.
Mary A.
I've used this mask several times and I have really mixed feelings about it. I hate the fact that it's a goopy gel mask, I prefer cream masks that don't stick to my hands so easily, and I also don't like that it leaves my face feeling oily right after I peel it off. What I do like is that it peels off well and seemingly removes any gunk leftover in my pores that I couldn't get to by using a scrub. I had a half full bottle left in my bathroom, but recently when I was cleaning and throwing out old products I decided it did not pain me to throw this product out. I have other masks that I'm happy to use, but this one was not my favorite. It did smell fresh though, and it also made my face feel cool when I had it on but oh well... 🤗
Shauni M.
Shauni M.
Huntersville, NC
My face felt so so soft after using this. I had a girls night with some friends and we all used it, but beware! It's very sticky so make sure your hair is up. I can't remember how long it says to keep the mask on before you peel but I remember I had to wear mine for hours before it dried enough to where I could peel it off. It peels off easily as long as you go slow. If you try before it fully dries then it just feels like glue on your face and it's so hard to get off. But all around it's a great product and made my face soft and felt clean. I'd just say wait until it fully dries. Oh! And don't put it on your eyebrows cause it's so difficult to get off of your brows.
Meg S.
Meg S.
Nashville, TN
I've used many other brands of these masks, but none like this. Perhaps I'm just used to a mask that rinses off. It was relaxing enough while it was drying, but the mask wouldn't fully dry. I would have places that would peel easily and others that were still as if I had just used it. It's very gloopy and difficult to put evenly upon your face. Then, if I left it on long enough for ALL parts to dry, my face would be so dry and broken out where the hardened parts had set. Perhaps for someone more used to this type of mask or with a different skin type it wouldn't be such a problem, but I only use this when I have no other options now. Definitely my least favorite.
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Middletown, NY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. it is everything that I could ever hope for. I put it on my face, leave it on for the recommended amount of time, and then I peel it off. For some reason, pulling the mask off is the most satisfying part. When you pull it off, you can see all the dead skin the mask collects. Once the mask is off, there is a noticeable difference in the way your skin feels. My skin immediately feels softer and cleaner. My only qualm is how messy it is to put on. It's not terrible, but I feel like it gets everywhere. But, that's not the important part of the product. Other than that, this is amazing. Highly recommend 😍
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Dorchester, MA
Works as advertised to tighten and add some moisture to my perpetually parched skin. Really fun to peel off, especially when I can get it all in one piece. I took off a star because I found the smell is quite strong, even for someone who is not at all sensitive to smells. I avoid the eye area during my application and the mask will still cause my eyes to redden and burn a little. Also, because it takes a while to dry, save this mask for when you're not in a rush and really want to pamper yourself. Other than that, it's a fun, affordable, and effective mask!
Marie C.
Marie C.
North Port, FL
This is my favorite peel off mask! My skin definitely looks its best when I have this product in my beauty routine. I've only tried one or two other peel off masks, because they're just not this one! The mask easily washes off your hands, as long as you have good coverage and the mask has completely dried it will peel off in one piece. No picking pieces off. If some gets caught in your hair, it easily disintegrates. After using the product my skin is completely clear. I will never use a different facial peel off mask than this one.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Kensington, MD
This is a pretty good mask, especially for summer or after a long time in the summer sun. Since it also has aloe it's a great moisturizer without the heavy oils from face lotions. Only negative is that it's a weird consistency, in that it's very elastic-y and is a little difficult to get the right amount out of the container without it oozing extra, and then takes patience to smooth it out to a thin enough layer across my face. Not a big detraction and won't stop me from buying it again but was certainly a weird surprise.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not entirely sure the benefit of this face mask but it clears up excess oil and leaves my face feeling refreshed. It comes out VERY sticky and gooey, like any normal face mask but it gets clogged in cap. The product spreads evenly on face giving decent coverage. Avoid the eye area at all costs! Peels off nicely after 15 minutes (I leave mine on a little longer after I wash my face). Does get stuck in eyebrows/baby hairs/edges- use a little hot water and it comes out! Would repurchase but not frequently! Bought at Walmart
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've seen a lot of hype about masks lately and never thought much of it. I was wandering through Wal-Mart and spotted these little packs for a buck so I thought why not. When I first put it on my face I was discussed. It is incredibly thick and sticky and it got everywhere. I was going to let it dry but I threw what was left in the trash. However, after I peeled it off (which it peeled off pretty easily, just avoid getting it in your hair!), I decided I liked it. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth and refreshed.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I like this facial mask. It isn't the strongest facial mask when you go to peel it off but it does a decent job, you can see your impurities on the mask when you peel it off. I have only bought this product once and still have more left of it to use. I might purchase it again when I run out. I bought it at Kinney Drugs. I would recommend it to others, it could be more effective with someone who has more blackheads and impurities than I do, because personally I don't have that many. It is also satisfying to peel off.
hailey g.
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this product peel off evenly?
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Does this work well? and does it make your skin soft?
Candace T.
Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it
ana v.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Will this dry my skin out or moistures my skin ?
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product actually pull the gunk and blackheads out? Can you see it on the mask once it's pulled off?