BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #6 in Facial Peels

A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, SD Alcohol 40-B, PEG-8, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Musa Sapientum Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Santalum Album Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Blue 1

• Is this product great for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it11 Answers
  • Where can I find the big bottle of this? This is my favorite face...6 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
  • "It was easy to take off with warm water and a washcloth as stated in the directions and you feel like you did something for your skin all day, and feel refreshed." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin feel so clean and you can feel the dead skin being sloughed off as you peel the dead skin away, leaving skin that feels fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use strong chemicals and treatments on my face to fight off aging, and often get dry patches." in 2 reviews
  • "His skin looks brand new every time we use it on him." in 1 review
  • ":) The mask smells just like fresh cucumber and had a great cooling sensation." in 1 review
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
To start off, I'd like to say I was going to rate it horribly but I realized I used it wrong by applying it all over my face rather than small exact patches. Do not make this mistake like me or else you're stuck picking face mask out of your baby hairs on your hairline. I apply it to the bridge of my nose and the sides of my nose, and in the crease between my chin and bottom lip. The outside trim of the patch dries very fast and I end up trying to peel it prematurely, while the inside portion is still wet. If you can wait for it to fully dry, I'm sure it'll work great. It peels off all my dead skin in those areas which is nice, but it doesn't really get in my pores at all. Maybe I'm expecting too much from a $5 face mask, though.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I've been a long time Freeman mask user, but had never tried the cucumber peel mask. Today, I was in the store looking for an affordable moisturizing mask that would also brighten my skin. Being a big fan of majority of Freeman's products I decided to try a peel off mask for the first time. This mask is a thick sticky gel that is a little weird when applying. It smells slightly like cucumber which is refreshing. The mask took 15 minutes to fully dry in which time my face began to feel really tight. The easiest place to begin the peel was at my chin and surprisingly I peeled the whole thing off in one go. After using, my face feels soft and does appear bright and healthy. The few breakouts I have currently are lesa noticeable as the redness has been reduced. For a $3.50 6 oz tube of this product, I say its a win in my book.
Rachel N.
Freeman's renewing cucumber peel-off gel mask is delightful. The packaging is a beautiful green with a picture of cucumber slices, super cute. It's a clear and sticky jelly like substance with a light cucumber scent. It's a pretty big bottle and a little bit goes a long way, so it lasts for a while. This mask doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it's perfect for normal to combination skin. It contains cucumber and aloe, so it keeps your skin feeling soft and silky smooth. It refreshes and clarifies for rejuvenated skin by gently peeling away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Once it driess it makes your face feel a little stiff then it peels right off. Use twice a week or as often as needed. I purchased mine at Dollar General for $5. Give it a try if you haven't already.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
This one is good for normal/ combo skin. The package promise help clarifies and renew skin. No contain paraben.
🥒
How use it
Apply an even layer in a dry and clean face. Leave 5-10 minutes or until dry. Gently peel the mask from outer edges. Rinse with warm water.
🥒
My experience
I applied as recommended. It has a light cucumber fragance that I love it. When the mask started dry, my skin feel cool and fresh. I wait 10 minutes anf started peeling off. It's hard to remove the mask, that's mean take more time that I expected. Then I rinse with warm water and my skin was clean and fresh. Also my skin feel soft, smooth and moisturizer. 🥒
This my first time using this mask, but I used before the brand. I have great experience. No allergy reaction, no redness or breakout. 🥒
I give 🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒because meet my expectation. 🥒
Catherine V.
I use a face peel daily. This Freeman face peel, helps to gently remove dry skin, and makes my face feel great. It’s easy to apply and takes about 20+ minutes to dry. My skin is quite sensitive, and this product does not irritate my skin.
The only criticism I can give is that I wish it was unscented (seriously, must everything have a fragance(?)..). It’s also sometimes hard to find, but CVS does have a similar product that works just as well.  Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off MaskCVS Pharmacy Cucumber Cooling Peel Off Mask
Lindsey G.
San Diego
I LOVE freeman skincare products. The price is unbeatable and this particular mask is my favorite. It’s isn’t harsh on your skin like other peels but it certainly gets the job done and leaves your face as smooth as a babies bottom! Who doesn’t love their face feeling like a babies booty?! Such a great deal! Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask

#peelmask #facemask #favoritemask #loveit #sogood #skincare #skincareproducts #favoriteprodc
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I enjoyed this mask. It was exactly what I would expect for the price point. A fun mask with a bit of brightening, but no exceptional results. It was cooling and refreshing though and I even talked my hubby into giving it a try. I do feel like my skin was clean afterward, but not in a deep clean way. If you're looking for a light, cooling, or basic mask...I say why not? Also, I was happy to use a cucumber involved product that did not STING (looking at you say yes to cucumbers mask collection).
Yazmin S.
This mask was really fun because it’s clear and it reminded me of those days in elementary school when you’d squeeze glue on your hand and peel it off when it dried. I love the smell cucumbers and this mask wasn’t like too artificially scented (yes that matters to me XD ) there’s a bunch of masks in this line I’m a fan of. They’re affordable, easy to store (I like tubes over little tubs any day) and so much selection. This brand I know is available at Walmart so if you ever wanna try something new just buy one of the little packets. They may look small but if you’re conscious of how much you use you may get like 2/3 uses from on little plastic pack. Overall great product.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I love getting these peel off mask and having a girls night with my daughter and nieces! We all love how fun it is to peel this off when it’s done drying. Most importantly it leaves our skin looking and feeling wonderful and not at all dry. These masks are truly a great value and extremely high quality ❤️
Kiyah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this mask. I feel like my skin is instantly refreshed after using it and it helps my face to feel clean and smooth. It’s very gentle on my skin. The only thing I don’t like about peel off mask is that I never seem to get most of it off in one try but it doesn’t bother me too much. I also have to make sure I don’t put it on too thick because then it won’t dry well and it makes it even harder to pull off.
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this product peel off evenly?
Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work well? and does it make your skin soft?
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer peel off face masks or wash off ?
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Will this dry my skin out or moistures my skin ?