BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #3 in Facial Peels

A super-cooling, skin-quenching mask that gently peels away impurities that can cause skin to be rough and dull. Contains Cucumber Extract and Aloe to soothe while moisturizing, ensuring skin feels soft and silky-smooth after every use. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

• Is this product great for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it7 Answers
  • Where can I find the big bottle of this? This is my favorite face m...5 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
  • "This mask was part of the Freeman Beauty VoxBox which is given free for testing purposes." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a little difficult to put on and instantly made my skin red (maybe not for sensitive skin users), but the overall effect is nice." in 2 reviews
  • "It makes your skin feel so clean and you can feel the dead skin being sloughed off as you peel the dead skin away, leaving skin that feels fresh and smooth as a baby's bottom!" in 2 reviews
  • "I use strong chemicals and treatments on my face to fight off aging, and often get dry patches." in 2 reviews
  • "Pros: good price, smells good, very hydrating, left my face clean." in 2 reviews
Felicia O.
Felicia O.
Tucson, AZ
This was the very first face mask I ever tried. I just happened to come across the full-size tube at Walmart and thought to myself why not. It's very inexpensive so I figured what's the worst that could happen. I absolutely LOVE this mask. The scent is very refreshing and not too strong, smells just like cucumbers. And it feels very cool when you apply it. I am so pleased with the purchase that I went online and ordered 6 other masks from this brand (ordered from Ulta because there are more of the full-size kinds to choose from than my local Walmart) and since I haven't received my order, I went back to Walmart and purchased the trial packets in other kinds as well. Even my 2 sons (5 & 7) love this mask as well as my 13 year old niece. So I am very excited to have discovered this brand and will always keep these masks in my collection.
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This has a thick consistency, but spreads easily when rubbed on the face. After drying for about 5-10 minutes, you peel it away to remove the dead skin and reveals the fresh skin beneath!

You have to do a thick enough layer but not too thick. If you do too thin of a layer, it is hard to peel away. If you do too thick it takes forever to dry. The scent is cucumbery but not overpoweringly strong. Peeling this away really does peel everything. It's like peeling a Band-Aid so I don't recommend putting this in your eyebrows because it could hurt and pull out hairs. Also, it's not super hydrating so I recommend following up with a moisturizer, but it really does make your skin brighter, fresher, and softer. I have super sensitive skin and had no issues with this. For the price, you can't beat it.
Mary A.
Mary A.
I've used this mask several times and I have really mixed feelings about it. I hate the fact that it's a goopy gel mask, I prefer cream masks that don't stick to my hands so easily, and I also don't like that it leaves my face feeling oily right after I peel it off. What I do like is that it peels off well and seemingly removes any gunk leftover in my pores that I couldn't get to by using a scrub. I had a half full bottle left in my bathroom, but recently when I was cleaning and throwing out old products I decided it did not pain me to throw this product out. I have other masks that I'm happy to use, but this one was not my favorite. It did smell fresh though, and it also made my face feel cool when I had it on but oh well... 🤗
Shauni M.
Shauni M.
Huntersville, NC
My face felt so so soft after using this. I had a girls night with some friends and we all used it, but beware! It's very sticky so make sure your hair is up. I can't remember how long it says to keep the mask on before you peel but I remember I had to wear mine for hours before it dried enough to where I could peel it off. It peels off easily as long as you go slow. If you try before it fully dries then it just feels like glue on your face and it's so hard to get off. But all around it's a great product and made my face soft and felt clean. I'd just say wait until it fully dries. Oh! And don't put it on your eyebrows cause it's so difficult to get off of your brows.
Meg S.
Meg S.
Nashville, TN
I've used many other brands of these masks, but none like this. Perhaps I'm just used to a mask that rinses off. It was relaxing enough while it was drying, but the mask wouldn't fully dry. I would have places that would peel easily and others that were still as if I had just used it. It's very gloopy and difficult to put evenly upon your face. Then, if I left it on long enough for ALL parts to dry, my face would be so dry and broken out where the hardened parts had set. Perhaps for someone more used to this type of mask or with a different skin type it wouldn't be such a problem, but I only use this when I have no other options now. Definitely my least favorite.
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
I really love this mask. It's not the best for blackheads, although it does work a bit, and the results are definitely short term (I use this mask 2-3x a week to keep the results). However, considering the price, how soft and glowing it makes my skin, and how fun it is to peel this off, I will absolutely keep buying it and using it. It is sticky, sometimes messy and hard to work with, doesn't keep the effects very long, and will definitely help you find all the little baby hairs you have near your hair line if you get to close to it and aren't careful, so this is why I gave it three stars. I really love it, but I also use other products that are better.
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Middletown, NY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. it is everything that I could ever hope for. I put it on my face, leave it on for the recommended amount of time, and then I peel it off. For some reason, pulling the mask off is the most satisfying part. When you pull it off, you can see all the dead skin the mask collects. Once the mask is off, there is a noticeable difference in the way your skin feels. My skin immediately feels softer and cleaner. My only qualm is how messy it is to put on. It's not terrible, but I feel like it gets everywhere. But, that's not the important part of the product. Other than that, this is amazing. Highly recommend 😍
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
Honestly, I don't think this does much for my skin but I still continue to use it because I think peel off masks are fun. I have better results with some of their other masks but I keep this one in my arsenal because who doesn't love to try to peel it off all in one go?? maybe this does do a bit for my skin, but if it does it's not enough for me to notice so I'm only giving this 3 stars because I definitely don't notice anything it claims to do happening to my skin unfortunately. still love the brand and still use many of their products including using this one up. :)
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Dorchester, MA
Works as advertised to tighten and add some moisture to my perpetually parched skin. Really fun to peel off, especially when I can get it all in one piece. I took off a star because I found the smell is quite strong, even for someone who is not at all sensitive to smells. I avoid the eye area during my application and the mask will still cause my eyes to redden and burn a little. Also, because it takes a while to dry, save this mask for when you're not in a rush and really want to pamper yourself. Other than that, it's a fun, affordable, and effective mask!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
It is a decent peel off mask. The fragrance can burn your eyes a bit. It is fun to use though. I always applied a pretty thick layer. My boyfriend likes this a lot because he suffers from blackheads on his nose. So, he gets more of a result than myself. This does come in handy for me when I have a couple dry patches. I love to exfoliate my skin and then apply this mask to get a fully polished feel. I would avoid applying to peach fuzz areas! it made me tear up a bit aha! All in all it is worth a shot! Its always fun to pamper yourself.
hailey g.
hailey g.
Daytona Beach, FL
Does this product peel off evenly?
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Does this work well? and does it make your skin soft?
ana v.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
Will this dry my skin out or moistures my skin ?
Candace T.
Candace T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Where are you guys buying this mask? I haven't been able to find it
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product actually pull the gunk and blackheads out? Can you see it on the mask once it's pulled off?