BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Perk up tired eyes with our serum-infused antioxidant paper mask, containing Caffeine to reduce puffiness and tone, and a delicious, Chai-inspired blend of spices to invigorate the senses! Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid helps skin hold tight to water for a dewy look and feel. Mica imparts an iridescent finish to brighten dark circles and help skin look refreshed. Perfect for all skin types.

• I have never used a coffee mask before, but have ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been having some dryness in my under eye area, along with th...1 Answers
  • Whet can i buy this? I've never seen it but I want to try it2 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Coffee & Chai Energizing Paper Eye Mask
  • "This product was terrible I used it and it burned my face badly I do not recommend this product at all , also I don't have sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
  • "I haven't had much sleep lately because I'm the mom of a 6-month old who hates to sleep, and it really helped the skin around my eyes to look and feel reenergized." in 2 reviews
  • "The mask didn't fit so well but it did help with the puffiness of the bags I see every morning." in 2 reviews
  • "I almost always have eye bags every morning, this really helped the puffiness go away." in 1 review
  • "After using the coffee & chai paper mask they looked and felt 100 times better." in 1 review
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
LOVE this product! A STAPLE eye care product! Very unique packaging as well- very beautiful. Great for every woman for any and every age. Does what it claims to do, very powerful and effective. Extremely easy to use as well. No regrets in purchasing this product, would buy it again in an heartbeat.
Virginia M.
Pickens
This is my favorite mask of all time! I struggle in the mornings and this mask makes me feel alert before a big day. It wakes me up, diminishes dark circles and generally makes me look more awake before a big meeting or event. I use these when I have to look and feel my best.
mothership B.
this eye mask smells soooo good and is so nice and hydrating. the packaging is cute. my aunt bought me this for my birthday and i loved it, so i bought myself more. for the price it's great and i would definitely use it more often. it leaves a refreshing feel.
Paige V.
Neenah, WI
I love using charcoal face masks, yet this one did not fail. I felt it get tingly on my skin. It was gentle (I think due to the chai tea). The packaging was not helpful, since I got the paper single use package, but the tube would probably work better!
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
Honestly I couldn't tell a huge difference but I don't have much darkness or puffiness around my eyes. However, these felt amazing and put me in the "relaxing spa" mentality and I would 100% purchase again. They weren't drippy or sticky and smelled very nice and faint.
Kat C.
Canton, CT
First of all, smells amazing. Secondly, the price was great. It was super moisturizing and even my boyfriend did a mask with me and his beard hair we're so soft and smelled good
member-2071e
Love Freeman Beauty! I own almost all of their masks! They really do compare to higher end facial masks without the large price tag! This mask feels amazing in the morning before an event to depuff and minimize redness in your skin! Highly recommend this brand!
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
This was a surprisingly good face mask...especially for the low price! I personally prefer an eye mask that goes all the way around the eye, so I loved that aspect with this mask. Well saturated with product. However, I will say that I don't see this product much in stores, which is a real bummer. I would for sure buy this over the Sephora eye masks. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase!
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
My Walmart doesn't carry these anymore and I LOVE them! Inexpensive , cooling , smells yummy! I love this brand every time I try something new. I am hoping more stores start to carry these. My under eye area felt refreshed after using them. I haven't noticed any difference in dark circles, but I blame my circles not these patches! Def a must try!!
Lexus G.
Hazel Green
I used this mask and my face turned red with a perfect outline where the mask was. Not sure if I just have sensitive skin, which I normally don't, or I had a reaction to it. Either way I will not be purchasing this mask again.
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Whet can i buy this? I've never seen it but I want to try it
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been having some dryness in my under eye area, along with the usual dark circles and bags. Would this mask help with all of that?
brenna k.
Yorba Linda , CA
I have never used a coffee mask before, but have been interested in trying one! Is it refreshing? Does it leave your skin smelling like coffee?