BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #25 in Face Masks

Pollution…debris…it's a wonder skin can breathe! This unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying Activated Charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity. Perfect for all skin types.

• Is this easy to wash off, or does it leave the charcoal color or ...4 Answers
  • Since this pulls out impurities , did it make you break out?1 Answers
  • Does it really work..8 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask
  • "I really enjoy using this mask, it get rid of all the dead skin on my face." in 3 reviews
  • "I received the masks free for testing purposes but would definitely purchase it myself." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought it from London Drug yesterday, and tried it right away once I got home." in 2 reviews
  • "I received this mask in my VoxBox and I absolutely loved it!.It went on nice and smooth, and wasn't too harsh scrubbing on my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "Rinsing this mask off is easy and it feels really good when you mix warm water with it to remove it." in 2 reviews
Keisha B.
Moundsville
This is my second bottle. I recently discovered my love for this. I’ve been on a charcoal skincare bandwagon for a while lately and this exfoliating scrub is amazing. I wet my face a little then put this all over my face leaving it on for around 5 minutes then I massage my face in circular motions and then rinse. I usually don’t like scrubs that are too gritty but this is perfect for my dry skin especially around my nose. The smell is really good and it leaves my skin so soft. I use this allllll the time. I even prefer this over more expensive scrubs I’ve tried. This one is just special.
Morgan T.
Maumelle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is amazing! When I bought it, I was desperate to find a good exfoliating scrub. I have sensitive skin and have to be very careful what I use on it, but I saw this and thought I would give it a try. I love that it has a thick consistency and really gets the dead skin off my face. I know it says it's a mask, but I prefer to use it as a scrub. It does a great job of reducing redness and leaves my skin baby soft and does not dry it out. I have repurchased this mask twice and will definitely continue to do so. It is a great value at around $4 at my local Walmart.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased this mask for the first time a couple days ago because I kept hearing such awesome things about it. Picked it up at my local grocery store, which I didn't even know they carried them. So far, I am loving it. I don't really use it as a mask because I don't like the way it dries down on the face. I use it as a scrub, and it does an excellent job at getting all the dead skin off my face. It also reduces redness, texture feels more smooth and I am delighted with how well it works to scrub away black heads so far. I usually pick up Garniers charcoal scrub. I think this one is less harsh and doesn't stink like the Garnier one. I think I may be purchasing this one from here on out but I am going to test it more to see if it's going to be better for my skin than the others I use. For a drug store product when I usually don't use drug store I fine that it works pretty well. Will definitely be repurchasing and would recommend to anyone who enjoys a lightweight good smelling facial scrub for a decent price. I really want to use it as a mask but if you enjoy that sort of thing then I say go for it. It does drive down like a mask also if you leave it on long enough.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love trying any fave mask product. Freeman's has to be my favorite. I have this one and it works wonders for me. I use it when I'm feeling extra down and need a pick me up. It's not messy and easy to remove from your face. The sugar grains in here you can feel them but they are not rough on the skin.Has no horrible smell like other products might have. Leaves my face smooth and clean. For the price point it is a great product. Would recommend this brand to many others looking for a nice inexpensive face product.
Shandi B.
Roy
[product:freeman-beauty-feeling-beautiful-charcoal-&-black-sugar-polishing-mask] first use I could tell a difference immediately and it didn't leave my face that soft but I could tell that my face was brighter and it did look cleaner and the smell of it was decent. The price for it was about $3 a tube at Walmart and directions for pretty standard, pretty easy to follow and you can definitely tell that there was the black sugar in there which it exfoliates the skin but so far so good I like this product.
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my ALL TIME favorite facial cleansers. I’ve been using it for years and I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon. The sugar provides your skin with a nice exfoliation and when it’s combined with the black charcoal it’s simply magical! It always leaves my skin feeling soft to the touch and it’s amazingly moisturizing! The best thing about this product is how inexpensive it is. I get mine from Walmart and it’s not even $5! Just give it a try guys! I promise it will be worth it ❤️
Katy D.
Tampa
I love charcoal-based products, and this was no exception. The charcoal in this product really helped to draw out impurities from my skin, and left me glowing and soft after just one use. I was amazed! At this price point, I was sure I would never find a better product. I used it for most of the summer weekly, and was happy with the results - until I noticed that the microdermabrasion beds were leaving tiny scratches on my face. Eek! I've since switched over to gentler methods for my exfoliation, and masks without microbeads. However, I have not been able to find a charcoal product that made my face glow this wonderfully since (hence the remaining three stars).

Freeman, please consider reintroducing this product without the harsh exfoliating beads! I will be your biggest fan.

Consumer, I recommend this product, but for use only with great care. Instead of removing with a damp washcloth, I now rinse it off with only water and without any rubbing. If you're careful, you can still get a great glow with no tearing - but the work may not be worth the risk.
Hilary R.
It's a typical scrub with charcoal. Love the sugar since it dissolves as you massage it over the skin. This makes it less harsh and you can't overdo the scrubbing. The smell is pleasant enough. I find it a little hard to actually get to stick to my face as I apply it. More often than not I end up with product sticking to my fingers, but for the price I feel I can live with that. I am confused exactly how to use it..whether you massage it onto a wet face and then let it sit after the sugar dissolves or if you apply it and let it sit, then wet and massage before washing it off. I do the latter because I don't like the idea of dead skin sitting on my face after scrubbing. I suppose one could use this either way.  The mask stays tacky and does not dry like a clay version.  This is nice and not uncomfortable. This is a great scrub for the price and I feel like it removes dead top skin effectively.
Cali H.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY FAVORITE MASK TO EXFOLIATE WITH! This mask takes off all the dead skin and cleans out my pores with a single use. I use it every other day before I do my makeup and it helps my face look flawless. The best part is a single package gets me 4 uses and it's only $2 at Wal-Mart!
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does a wonderful job at getting dead skin off, but i really dont like how the scrub disburses. When the scrub comes out of the tube it is an extremely dark black. When you start to rub it on your face the charcoal doesn't really stay in my honest opinion, more the sugar and gel then anything. You just end up with a light grey hue from the charcoal but other than that i dont feel the charcoal does much of anything. It doesn't smell bad which is a nice plus, and has a slight warming sensation when first rubbing it on, but upon rinsing it off the only thing i really noticed was my skin was softer and slightly more glowing, i probably wouldn't purchase again.
Katerina marie M.
Avon Park, FL
Has anyone tried this? does it break out the skin?
Elizabeth B.
Birmingham, AL
Can I get this anywhere other than Walgreens.com?
Jenna C.
What is your favorite Freeman mask??
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I need a deep cleaning mask!?
Celeste R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it work well? I want to try it! I can find this at Walmart too?