BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

The Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask is a creamy, clay mask that absorbs excess oil and cleans out clogged pores.Freeman Feeling Beautiful Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask Instantly removes impurities + nourishes for renewed skin.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbon*, Maris Limus (Silt), Sucrose, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Musa Serpentum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Macrocystic Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxide (Ci 177491).<br>*Activated Charcoal.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on 7-10 minues or until dry. Rinse with warm water. Use twice a week or as often as needed.

• Can you get this mask in Walmart?5 Answers
    • Does this product work and what improvements have you see...2 Answers
    • If it gets on your eyebrows will it pull hair out ?2 Answers
    Buy on ULTA
    • "I am OBSESSED with all of Freeman's face masks, but this one is my favorite. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin (hello scaly eczema all over my face), but these products have never caused me a reaction. I don't use them when I am having a break out, but they are perfect for keeping my skin all nice and pampered any other time. My face does feel a tiny bit dry after I take it off, but I just slap some moisturizer on it and I feel like I've had a spa day without leaving the house. " in 78 reviews
    Chelsey P.
    This is one of my favorite drugstore finds. When I say I have oily skin, I have oily skin. It feels like I could fry chicken on my t-zone. Most clay masks will say something about helping with oil control and I haven't had much luck. This however is good on its promise. Once it's dry, I can actually see patches where my most oily zones are. Just to test it out I did it a few days in a row (probably not the best idea, but I have fairly resilient skin) and each day I saw less and less oil being soaked up by the clay. Not only do I love it for that, but after rinsing my skin looks more even toned and glowy.
    Teodora D.
    Brooklyn,NY
    This Freeman charcoal + black sugar mud mask is pretty good. It made my skin look smoother and gave me a glow. It definitely cleared me pores.
    I didn’t feel like my skin felt softer but it definitely look silky smooth.
    Applying the mask was easy - not that messy. It didn’t stick to my fingers and is was easy to remove with warm water. It smelled really fresh as well.
    The 15mL packaging has a lot of product in it - more than it should have. I applied the mask all over my face and nick but I was still left with a lot if product in the packaging that went to waste. They should make a smaller package for sure.
    Ahvie E.
    This was my first freeman mask I ever bought and I had no idea what I was getting myself into. I fell absolutely in love with the end result. I paid about two dollars for a pouch of this mask and it lasted me three applications. I like my masks to be pretty thick on my face, so my drying time was about forty five minutes, most likely way longer than most people’s times. But once I rinsed this mask off with cool water, I could see the visible difference in my face that now looked a lot calmer and more toned. I love this mask and will definitely buy again!
    Naima S.
    All of Freeman's products are PHENOMENAL but this mask is my go to. Unlike other charcoal masks, it isn't super drying but it manages to dry up any imperfections I see almost instantly. This can be used as a whole face mask or if you're like me and only have oils near your T zone it works great at targetting this area as well. I have used it about twice a week and one full size bottle lasts at least 3 months if not more. If you have a few blackheads but overall manageable skin I would recommend this product to take your skin from good to great!
    Kay H.
    Auburn,WA
    I like to use Freeman's masks when I'm on a budget or when I'm too lazy to mix together a home-made one. I purchased this charcoal mud mask from Ulta. I find that Freemans masks, the flip-top squeeze tube containers, are hygienic and user-friendly. This black mud mask goes on smooth and creamy. Definitely absorbs oil from deep in your pores. The price is unbeatable. I like to use this on days I am too lazy to mix up clay and apple cider vinegar masks. Very comparable results! Love!
    Maggie K.
    Daytona Beach
    I LOVE this product. I got it in a small bridesmaid cup from my friend when she asked me to be her bridesmaid for her wedding, and I used it one day & didn't think twice. The results are awesome! My skin was sooooo soft and moisturized and I felt like it really did its job by pulling the impurities out. I had to go to Ulta and buy the full size version of this exact clay mud mask.
    Andrea D.
    Dallas
    This product is grate to reduce acne and soften the skin! I find that you get a better deal if you buy the bottle instead of the pouch. I'm almost out of it. I find it better to wash it off before most of it is dry. The best way to remove it in my opinion is with a wet wash cloth. The smell is unique but I find it pleasent.
    Sheila M.
    Irvine, KY
    Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask I love these mask. I buy Freeman's mask in bulk because they're so inexpensive and they work incredibly well. This particular mask is a detoxifying charcoal​ and black sugar that works great at removing impurities from the skin. It also doesn't dry out the skin like alot of these types of mask do. If you've never tried a mask this one would be great for your first time
    Cesar S.
    Mission, TX
    I like this mask because it’s works as magic to moisturize, remineralize, and make skin sensationally soft. The Dead Sea minerals work grate and live your skin smoothness and overall skin health. ! 100 % Recommended 🌚
    Cynthia S.
    I use this in the shower. I actually bought the larger sized one after I got the mask it’s great. It’s exfoliating and clarifying. It’s got a small heat to it when you apply it. It’s feels so good after using it. The sugar is very finely milled and really does a great job exfoliating.
    Karina F.
    Yonkers, NY
    Is this the one that hurts when you peel it off?
    Kayla S.
    Fredonia, NY
    Is this product ok for sensitive skin?
    Ahniyah C.
    Is this a scrub or mask? I've heard mixed reviews about it
    Amy W.
    Mount Ulla, NC
    Can you get this mask in Walmart?
    Rosie L.
    Wasaga Beach
    Anyone with combination skin??! What is your experience with this product?