Julia P.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this/how do you think it would fare for a sensitive skinned girl?
Riya V.
Riya V.
MORRISVILLE, NC
8 months, 4 weeks ago
It burned my skin initially. The burning sensation went away after 1-2 minutes of having this mask on. I'd be cautious.
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have extremely sensitive skin. This product only irritated my skin slightly in the removal of the mask after drying, but I am patient in gently taking it off, it does not.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Hi this works great I have very sensitive skin and this mask didn't but and it didn't make me.break out love it reccomend it
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Chicago
1 year ago
I have extremely dry and sensitive skin, thankfully this product did not irritate my skin, but actually left it feeling moisturized.
Morrigan M.
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
3 years, 8 months ago
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin, but this stuff didn't irritate me at all!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
4 years, 9 months ago
I have sensitive skin and this mask works great i just use it once or twice a month
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
San Jose, CA
5 years ago
I have sensitive skin. After I use this mask or any of the other Freeman Beauty masks, I either have really dry skin and I need to moisturize, or my skin actually produces more oils and my skin gets a weird dewy look. I usually wear this mask once a week the night before my day off.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Memphis, TN
Dayah D.
Dayah D.
Billings, MT
5 years ago
I have sensitive skins well but it really does work :)
Becky S.
Becky S.
Leetonia, OH
5 years ago
I experienced a bit of dry skin and a bit of flaking, I recommend moisturizing and exfoliating around the time of using this.