BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #30 in Face Masks

Polished Purges pores Firms and smoothes skin Contains natural ingredients What makes you feel beautiful andpolished? New shoes? A great haircut? Natural ingredients for clean, soft, smooth skin? Made with natural, botanical ingredients, new Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This rich clay mask, with added oatmeal and Vitamin E, draws out excess oils and dirt, purging clogged pores, leaving your skin clean and soft. Not tested on animals.

• Heard a lot about this product , is it good?2 Answers
  • I absolutely love this mask for break outs! I have been using it ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone with sensitive skin had any breakouts or problems with...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Nhien V.
Simi Valley
The first time I ever bought Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask, I got it because of the free rebate. I thought to myself that I have nothing to lose! I'm so glad that I bought this face masque because I'm on my third or fourth tube by now and I couldn't be any happier! This was the first Freeman masque I ever used and now I've purchased and used all types of them. I absolutely love this masque. It has a nice scent that isn't too powerful. It's easy to apply and dries quickly too. I have oily/combo skin and it did a good job shrinking my pores and minimizing breakouts but it didn't leave any dry patches on my skin like a lot of other products do. This really helps clear up my skin. Fortunately, I can do this masque a few times a week and it's not too drying. Will definitely buy another when I run out again! The inexpensive price is definitely a plus! These can be as low as $3 a tube!
Morgan T.
Maumelle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best face mask I've ever used. I have sensitive, acne prone skin which makes me very hesitant to try new products. I saw this at Walmart and figured that for $4 it was worth a try. It far exceeded any expectations that I had! It goes on so smooth and smells heavenly. It doesn't dry out my skin and has caused no break outs. It is very soothing and has helped clear up my skin so much. It's definitely a holy grail for me.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Avocado and Oatmeal mask, it’s one of my favorites from Freeman. I was first drawn to it because of the price, it’s very affordable. It feels good on my skin and doesn’t dry out too much when it’s on my face, which some masks do and I find very uncomfortable. The smell is good and it goes on the skin nicely. You don’t have to use too much product to get the desired effect which is good as it makes it last longer.
Shanna C.
Killeen , TX
🥑claims: deep-cleansing, nourishing, moisturizing
🥑notable ingredients: avocado oil, oatmeal, vitamin e
🥑thick, mint green clay with a mildly clean scent. This pouch is packed with clay. I applied a thick layer all over my face and still had leftovers
🥑clay feels cool and refreshing; however, I must warn you to not apply this close to your eyes. The scent caused my eyes to water uncontrollably when I applied the mask too close to my undereye area
🥑applied for 10 mins. Even though it's a thick mask, it does dry and stiffen quickly. Wash off was a bit more difficult than I expected. Upon rinsing, my skin felt slick and smooth and the oatmeal has a soothing effect on my cracked, dry skin
Anna D.
TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very excited when I saw this on the shelf at my Walmart. I love doing face masks, and I've heard good things from my friends about this mask. I have the blue hydrating mask and I love it, so I didn't hesitate to buy this one. I don't know if it's because my skin is sensitive or something, but this mask made my face go from itching while it was drying to burning by the time it had fully dried. I guess I could be allergic to something in the mask, but I didn't see any in the ingredients list that have given me trouble before. I was sad when I realized I couldn't use this on my skin and I ended up giving it to one of my friends who uses this all the time. I also wasn't a big fan of the smell. If you're curious about trying this product, I recommend buying the smaller, one-time package of this if you can find it. I will definitely buy from this brand again, however, because their other products have worked well for my skin.
Hunter E.
Wichita , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite face masks! I love the Freeman brand and I wanted to try this kind out. The consistency is thick, but it isn’t a bad thing. A thin layer is suffice. It rinses off easily. It is very moisturizing. I would advice to not get too close to your eyes because it does burn my eyes if I go up too close to my eye. I love this product! It smells SO GOOD!!
Emily M.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! this is my favorite mask ever!!! If I ever feel like my skin is starting to get bad or I am getting a large amount of breakouts I put this mask on and it instantly helps my skin clam down and reduced my acne. My only complaint is that when it dries it can be a bit itchy, but it's honestly not a big deal or anything I can't handle for the amazing outcome I get. I love how much product I get for each bottle and definitely recommend using a foundation brush for easy application. The best affordable mask I've ever tried! I also love that freeman doesn't test on animals, as it's very import to me to try use only cruelty free products now being vegan for a little over two years.
Anita M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of masks I really like. I can find it at Walmart and they even sell the try it size for a few of the different mask formulas they offer so you get to try it out and see how the brand works. I like what it does to my skin. Feels really good and seems to work well. I have sensitive skin so I love that it’s gentle yet effective.
Gabriella D.
Berlin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask from my local Walmart as a sample mask... I liked it so much I bought the full size. This mask really absorbs a lot of oil compared to other masks I have tried. If I use it in the morning I will not be oily for another 2-3 hours (and it’s only because my skin is extremely oily). Most clay masks over-dry my skin if I let them completely dry before rinsing or showering. But this one I can leave on for as long as I want and get carried away doing other things without it over-drying my sensitive skin. Will continue to purchase this while also trying other Freeman masks.
Kirstin F.
Muskegon
Beauty Junkie Expert
My avocado and oatmeal clay mask I got when it was on clearance, it is great for the price I paid. I use it daily but I don’t know that I would pay much more than a few dollars for a bottle. It was my first time purchasing, it’s gentle on your skin. Would definitely buy again if I could find another good deal.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
If you have oily skin did this mask work for you?
Julia P.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this/how do you think it would fare for a sensitive skinned girl?
Maria C.
Ladys Island, SC
Does it cause many people to breakout after first use?
Margaret G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know where I can find this in Walmart? I went through the whole skincare area and couldn't find these.
MaKaylee B.
Does this have a scent to it? And what kind of texture is the mask itself?