Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Purifies & Clears Pores Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Lavender and Bergamot promote relaxing aromatherapy. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Ideal for all skin types. This calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Lavender and Bergamot promote relaxing aromatherapy. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Ideal for all skin types.

Water (Aqua), Bentonite, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol , Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Sea Salt, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Montmorillonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Hydroxymethylpentyl 3 Cyclohexenecarboxaldehyde, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Are these products any good?7 Answers
  • Who loves this mask? cuz I love it 💖2 Answers
  • I use this face mask all the time and I used it today and...3 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful  Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
  • "After a long work week, I like to have "me" time. The perfect way to start is by using Freeman Feeling Beautiful facial anti-stress mask! It smells amazing, it's really soothing and works every time like the very first time. No irritation and it's perfect for sensitive skin. It is the perfect match if you want your skin to feel refresh and new!" in 84 reviews
  • "This mask may make you look super weird with a bright blue smurf face while you are wearing it, but it really does a great job of cleaning your skin and leaving it so much smoother than before." in 5 reviews
  • "This was super fun and ute because of the bright blue color and it did leave my skin feeling clean and tight" in 5 reviews
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
I found another brand to obsess over! The @freemanbeauty Anti-Stress Dead Sea Minerals Clay Mask was just what my skin needed!

____ _
The key ingredients in the mask are sea salt, kaolin, lavender, and bergamot. It claims to replenish and balance moisture while purging clogged pores.
____ _

It def left my skin feeling more clean, moisturized, and radiant! It didn’t really have a scent and washed off surprisingly easy! I’m def gonna check out their other products! I got this at @ultabeauty for $1.99! Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
Brandi S.
Have you ever just had one of those weeks where everything seems to be going wrong. You left your wallet at home or you spilled coffee on your new blouse. Well this mask is FOR YOU‼️‼️ I love this mask because it gives you the feeling of a spa in the comfort of your own home without the hassle of driving anywhere. This mask definitely alleviates all stress,puffiness,and inflammation due to your skin being aggravated from outside elements.As well as gets rid of the dead skin that needed to be removed to reveal a FRESH FACE.Place this mask on for 10-15 minutes (or however long it takes to dry)pick up a good book and allow this mask to take you to a tropical oasis 🌴💦🐬🐠🧖‍♀️
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals I love the way this mask smells. It has Lavendar and Bergamot. It also has Dead Sea minerals and sea salt. It is supposed to help balance the skin, unclog pores, and leave skin smooth. I really enjoy this mask. It's very cooling and soothing. It's affordable. It's also a very fun color, and it's easy to use. I like how my face feels after I rinse it off. Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
Maggie B.
I enjoyed this mask. It's a beautiful opaque robin's egg color, and it smells heavenly. It's so fun to apply and gives you that relaxing at-home spa feeling. It cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and soft. It did a great job cleaning up my pores. However, as it dries it stings slightly and makes my skin feel almost itchy. When I wash it off, I notice that I have some short term irritation and redness, which is unusual because my skin isn't particularly sensitive. This goes away within fifteen minutes or so and my skin looks great, but I do feel the need to apply a moisturizer after this one. I use it about once a week.
Becca B.
Ocala, FL
Yes. Yes. Yes!!!!! This product is fantastic!! I recently started using this as part of my daily routine and I love it!!! This mask makes your face feel nice and cool. It helps with blemishes, and just makes you feel like you’re having a mini spa day at home I absolutely love this mask. The price is fantastic too! Less than $4 for an amazing product. The entire tube is even full! I absolutely love this stuff. Will 100000% be purchasing again and already have recommended it to friends!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This mask is amazing - definitely one of my favorites. It is a normal clay mask that is easy (and messy) to apply but totally worth it. It’s a 10 minute mask and it’s one of those things where you can do anything while waiting for it to dry.

When you apply it on your skin it feels invigorating and like it’s actually helping clean out your pores. This is marketed for all skin types and I personally have combination skin & sensitive skin. Although I have sensitive skin, this mask doesn’t bother me. It has a slight fragrance to it of mint and maybe lavender, but nothing too harsh.

This mask is amazing and I truly feel it helps clear out my pores and stop my acne in its tracks. I would definitely recommend to anyone, if you’re at Walmart, pick this up! You can’t go wrong!
LaureN C.
Orlando
This product, Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals is definitely your typical drugstore face mask. It is clumpy, smells a bit strange, but it does the job. If your looking for a simple, inexpensive face mask, this product is most definitely for you! However, you get what you pay for. It's an average face mask product from your typical drugstore, Walmart, or Target.
Emma G.
This product is great for stressed, tired looking skin. After a long week of work and tired of looking drained this helps pick me up and refresh my face and neck. I don't apply on my neck as much, but that leaves me enough to use again on my face for another application. After rinsing it off , it leaves skin fresher, awakened, and silky smooth feeling. I bought on sale at Sally's Beauty 5 for $5 and I would definitely buy again even at full price $2.99.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Out of all of the Freeman’s mask I’ve tried, this is my favorite! The name of the mask itself relaxes me when I use it. ANTI-STRESS! The mask goes on a light blue color and when it dries it becomes this opaque blue. It’s awesome. The consistency of this mask feels like a mix of both mud and clay. I love how easy it is to apply. My husband loves using it too. The best thing of all is that is super inexpensive and comes with a max of 4 applications within the little packet. It even made my irritated pimples go down. I am very impressed with this mask! I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing!
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
Used this mask twice and so far it makes my skin soft, other than that I haven’t seen any benefits of it. It doesn’t dry my face out which is great. I love all Freeman masks i have used so far. It smells nice, applies easy, a little goes a long way. The only complaint is it was a little hard to get off. I did leave it on a little longer than you’re supposed to so that could be why. It made my face stiff, in a good way, it felt like it was actually doing something. Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
Lismar U.
Who loves this stuff?
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO
Where do you get the full size products?
Maryann M.
Baldwin, NY
How long are you suppose to leave the mask on?
Aloe V.