Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Purifies & Clears Pores Made with natural, botanical ingredients, Freeman Feeling Beautiful™ is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Lavender and Bergamot promote relaxing aromatherapy. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Ideal for all skin types. This calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Lavender and Bergamot promote relaxing aromatherapy. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Ideal for all skin types.

Water (Aqua), Bentonite, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol , Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Sea Salt, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Montmorillonite, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methyl Propional, Hydroxymethylpentyl 3 Cyclohexenecarboxaldehyde, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Are these products any good?7 Answers
  • Who loves this mask? cuz I love it 💖2 Answers
  • I use this face mask all the time and I used it today and...3 Answers
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful  Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
  • "After a long work week, I like to have "me" time. The perfect way to start is by using Freeman Feeling Beautiful facial anti-stress mask! It smells amazing, it's really soothing and works every time like the very first time. No irritation and it's perfect for sensitive skin. It is the perfect match if you want your skin to feel refresh and new!" in 84 reviews
  • "This mask may make you look super weird with a bright blue smurf face while you are wearing it, but it really does a great job of cleaning your skin and leaving it so much smoother than before." in 5 reviews
  • "This was super fun and ute because of the bright blue color and it did leave my skin feeling clean and tight" in 5 reviews
katemate S.
After having a stressful day or week this is a great product to use. My skin starts to break out with texture and so forth after a stressful time and using this mask really calms down the skin. After washing it off my skin felt a lot better and looked a lot better. Texture had gone away and maybe it was just the shock of the difference of how my skin looked but I had blemishes/zits that had gone away. I think it's an amazing working product, I'd recommend it to anyone.
Dominique H.
Virginia Beach, Va
I found another brand to obsess over! The @freemanbeauty Anti-Stress Dead Sea Minerals Clay Mask was just what my skin needed!

____ _
The key ingredients in the mask are sea salt, kaolin, lavender, and bergamot. It claims to replenish and balance moisture while purging clogged pores.
____ _

It def left my skin feeling more clean, moisturized, and radiant! It didn’t really have a scent and washed off surprisingly easy! I’m def gonna check out their other products! I got this at @ultabeauty for $1.99! Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
Hannah ♡.
To start off, this mask has a very nice smell to it! No wonder it’s called anti stress, the scent just helps calm you down honestly! Once the clay masks hardens onto your face, it feels stiff and weird and uncomfortable, but it works well! It takes some effort to scrub it off, and after some scrubbing your face may be red. But it works very well.
Brandi S.
Have you ever just had one of those weeks where everything seems to be going wrong. You left your wallet at home or you spilled coffee on your new blouse. Well this mask is FOR YOU‼️‼️ I love this mask because it gives you the feeling of a spa in the comfort of your own home without the hassle of driving anywhere. This mask definitely alleviates all stress,puffiness,and inflammation due to your skin being aggravated from outside elements.As well as gets rid of the dead skin that needed to be removed to reveal a FRESH FACE.Place this mask on for 10-15 minutes (or however long it takes to dry)pick up a good book and allow this mask to take you to a tropical oasis 🌴💦🐬🐠🧖‍♀️
Bree C.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I really enjoyed using this one! The color was pretty, and it made me feel like I was at a spa. My skin felt really smooth after washing it off. My only complaint with this one is that it was really difficult to wash off. It took a decent amount of time, but it was worth it!
Juliana L.
bealeton
Purchased at: Walmart
This mask was good but not AMAZING. It sort of met my expectations but it could’ve been better. It’s a good value not pricey. I’ve used this product many times. There can be a little bit of improvement. It dried out my skin a little but other than that it works well.
Abby G.
Castalia
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how good this face mask smells! It will last forever for you because the bottle is so big. It makes your skin feel really really smooth after using it & it doesn’t cost much at all! You can leave it on longer than needed and it won’t irritate your skin
Cassandra B.
Writing this as I have the mask on my face. I did not realize this mask contained parabens. What a bummer. It was a gift from my son so I felt obligated to try it. The color is fun! It's a bright blue almost turquoise color. Feels a little itchy when it dries.
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals I love the way this mask smells. It has Lavendar and Bergamot. It also has Dead Sea minerals and sea salt. It is supposed to help balance the skin, unclog pores, and leave skin smooth. I really enjoy this mask. It's very cooling and soothing. It's affordable. It's also a very fun color, and it's easy to use. I like how my face feels after I rinse it off. Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
Maggie B.
I enjoyed this mask. It's a beautiful opaque robin's egg color, and it smells heavenly. It's so fun to apply and gives you that relaxing at-home spa feeling. It cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and soft. It did a great job cleaning up my pores. However, as it dries it stings slightly and makes my skin feel almost itchy. When I wash it off, I notice that I have some short term irritation and redness, which is unusual because my skin isn't particularly sensitive. This goes away within fifteen minutes or so and my skin looks great, but I do feel the need to apply a moisturizer after this one. I use it about once a week.
Lismar U.
Who loves this stuff?
Jessica M.
Warrensburg, MO
Where do you get the full size products?
Maryann M.
Baldwin, NY
How long are you suppose to leave the mask on?
Aloe V.