BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Perk up tired eyes with our serum-infused antioxidant paper mask, containing Caffeine to reduce puffiness and tone, and a delicious, Chai-inspired blend of spices to invigorate the senses! Ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid helps skin hold tight to water for a dewy look and feel. Mica imparts an iridescent finish to brighten dark circles and help skin look refreshed. Perfect for all skin types.

Another Korean-inspired find is this Coffee & Chai Energizing Paper Eye Mask*; soothing eye patches are very common among Korean skincare brands. This sheet mask looks more like Zorro's disguise when you put it on, which Tracy so keenly observed when I posted a photo of me wearing it on Instagram a couple days ago (here!). I was fighting a stubborn migraine that day (April showers are definitely not my friend), and this mask felt like heaven around my eyes: cooling, soothing and hydrating. It wasn't as satured in essence as the Asian sheet masks I've been using, which is something I also found with another paper mask from Freeman, the Hydrating Paper Mask with Blue Agave, reviewed here. The Energizing Eye Mask didn't give me any noticeable results after I removed it, but I really enjoyed the experience of wearing it on my achy face

Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful Coffee & Chai Energizing Paper Eye Mask
  • "This product is amazing!!! Put it on after cleansing, leave it for at least five minutes, and remove. Presto, bright eyes! The good? -Gentle, even on my sensitive eyes. -Easy to use, and you can actually see out of the little superhero mask. -It smells so good. The bad? -Really nothing. I suppose it would be nice if the effect lasted a bit longer, but I'm kind of grasping at straws here. If this product can make the black circles caused by infant induced lack of sleep look better, it is a definite win. I will buy this again! *this product was given to me for free by influenster and Freeman Beauty for testing and review purposes*" in 3 reviews
  • "I haven't had much sleep lately because I'm the mom of a 6-month old who hates to sleep, and it really helped the skin around my eyes to look and feel reenergized." in 2 reviews
  • "The mask didn't fit so well but it did help with the puffiness of the bags I see every morning." in 2 reviews
  • "I almost always have eye bags every morning, this really helped the puffiness go away." in 1 review
  • "After using the coffee & chai paper mask they looked and felt 100 times better." in 1 review
Virginia M.
Pickens
This is my favorite mask of all time! I struggle in the mornings and this mask makes me feel alert before a big day. It wakes me up, diminishes dark circles and generally makes me look more awake before a big meeting or event. I use these when I have to look and feel my best.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
This was a surprisingly good face mask...especially for the low price! I personally prefer an eye mask that goes all the way around the eye, so I loved that aspect with this mask. Well saturated with product. However, I will say that I don't see this product much in stores, which is a real bummer. I would for sure buy this over the Sephora eye masks. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase!
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
My Walmart doesn't carry these anymore and I LOVE them! Inexpensive , cooling , smells yummy! I love this brand every time I try something new. I am hoping more stores start to carry these. My under eye area felt refreshed after using them. I haven't noticed any difference in dark circles, but I blame my circles not these patches! Def a must try!!
Jules D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using eye masks for a while and it has taken me a while before I found this product.  Now, I swear by this product.  The effects are amazing and do not disappoint.  It is not too harsh on skin, leaving my face feeling fresh.  I would recommend this to anyone.
Shylena C.
Tucson
Although I was a little skeptic about the product because it is paper it turned out to lay on the face better than other paper/towel masks. It's a great mask to wake you up on one of those monday mornings and brightened my dark circles fairly well. Would use again!
mothership B.
this eye mask smells soooo good and is so nice and hydrating. the packaging is cute. my aunt bought me this for my birthday and i loved it, so i bought myself more. for the price it's great and i would definitely use it more often. it leaves a refreshing feel.
She said the other two cases were not yet found by her sister mother who was the only one who that was a mother a sister mother mother who was a sister and sister mother and mother of a mother a sister and sister who was a mother a friend and sister who
Elle U.
I love this mask so much! It makes my eyes feel so awake and energized. Pretty sure I bought it at Walmart, and it was definitely worth the around $3 that I paid for it. Made my eyes feel less puffy, will definitely be buying again.
Jancie S.
Carson City, NV
I was hopeful for these masks, but I really never notice a difference in the way my skin looks after I've used them. They're inexpensive so it's not much of a risk, but I was a little disappointed, overall.
Carrie M.
I was really excited to try this product, I have puffy bags under my eyes that definitely needed some care. But unfortunately, this product really irritated my skin, almost burned. I would not recommend to someone with more sensitive skin
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Whet can i buy this? I've never seen it but I want to try it
Fernanda B.
León-Nicaragua
Es como una crema ¿cierto?
Kalli M.
Austin, TX
I've been having some dryness in my under eye area, along with the usual dark circles and bags. Would this mask help with all of that?
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have never used a coffee mask before, but have been interested in trying one! Is it refreshing? Does it leave your skin smelling like coffee?