Skin CareFacial SkincareFreeman Beauty
DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK

Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK

The Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask is a creamy, clay mask that absorbs excess oil and cleans out clogged pores.Freeman Feeling Beautiful Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask Instantly removes impurities + nourishes for renewed skin.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbon*, Maris Limus (Silt), Sucrose, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Musa Serpentum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Macrocystic Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxide (Ci 177491).<br>*Activated Charcoal.

Directions:

Instructions: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Leave on 7-10 minues or until dry. Rinse with warm water. Use twice a week or as often as needed.

Is it supposed to itch
My nose is full of those ugly black pores, is it really work? Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK 🤔 Heelp meee! 😨
Start your review of Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK!
Product Highlights
I am OBSESSED with all of Freeman's face masks, but this one is my favorite. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin (hello scaly eczema all over my face), but these products have never caused me a reaction. I don't use them when I am having a break out, but they are perfect for keeping my skin all nice and pampered any other time. My face does feel a tiny bit dry after I take it off, but I just slap some moisturizer on it and I feel like I've had a spa day without leaving the house. in reviews
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK uploaded by Melissa B.
This is such a great mask!! I got it as a Christmas gift from a friend and I really love it. It doesn’t burn or irritate my skin at all, yet it’s great for exfoliating. I shared it with my daughter and she loves it too! This mask is super affordable at $4.29 for 6 oz and I definitely recommend giving it a try!!
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
This is definitely a staple of my skin care. I've always had issues with large pores and black heads, and fortunately, this does the trick. When I first started, I definitely noticed my pores were getting smaller, and that over all my face was looking a lot better. Especially on my nose where I've had major issues with blackheads and clogged pores. It draws the dirt out and excess oil, and you can see it as the mask dries. I started off using this mask twice a week like the bottle suggest. But now, I'm down to once a week as long as I do a second mask, which is also a Freeman peel mask. This has done wonders for me, so much that I don't even need to use nose pore strips. I highly recommend this.
Mariam V.
Buford, GA
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK uploaded by Mariam V.
Amazing detoxifying mask! My skin feels stress, my pores can’t breathe. I’m Sunday’s we mask.
Barbara M.
Derby, CT
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK uploaded by Barbara M.
I bought this mask because a friend & then a magazine article recommended it for folks with combination oily and oily skin types. Since that skin type description fits for me, I bought this on my next Ulta Beauty shopping trip. I found it works better for me that the higher end mud ot clay face masks, and since it's reasonably priced, I am more inclined to remember to (& be comfortable with) using it regularly. This mask left my skin feeling soft, even and with my oil levels balanced. There were no tightness or overly dry results. I would recommend this to anyone over a more high end and expensive brand, and will continue to repurchase it (as I am getting close to finishing my 5th tube of this mask in 4 years) Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK uploaded by christina H.
hands down the best cheap drugstore brand face masks ive ever tryed they work really i got this bc i love a good exfolationg scub and mask i love the packaging really nice quality ive keep repurchaceing this brand over and over i deff recommed
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK uploaded by Lissa D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite masks to use! Goes on pretty good but you do need to spread it around so it's good to have a tool ready unless you use your fingers. Leaves your face feeling nice and smooth! I don't use everyday (have others I use as well) but i use this one at least 1 time a week. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK uploaded by Shubh G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK i dont like this product... I Felt irritation when i put on my face ... May be not good for my skin type ... Its good to use once in a month ... I will not gonna buy this again ... i wish it worked as it says... Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK
Yinanyela M.
Honey Brook, PA
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Feeling Beautiful with @freemanbeauty face masks #freemanbeauty Available @ultabeauty stores and ulta.com . Who else loves face mask? I love the way my skin feels afterwards. •Polishing Charcoal+Black Sugar Gel Mask Scrub Instantly detoxes pores +exfoliates for smooth skin. •Anti-Stress Dead Sea Minerals Clay Mask instantly cleared pores+balances for renewed skin. •Clearing sweet tea+lemon well-off clay mask instantly removes impurities+tones for radiant skin. These Nature Inspired facial masks are sure to pamper your skin🥰. . . . #thebeautyofselfcare #feelingbeautiful #gifted #joinstatus #ulta #ultabeauty #facemask #freemanmask #beautycommunity #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarecommunity #skincarejunkie #skincaregoals #healthyskin #glowingskin #beautyreviews #bevinfluenster @statusphere
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: Target
Love using this mask once a week to give my skin a deep cleans. I love how it leaves my skin soft for days after use. It can be drying so I definitely recommend a good moisturizer after the mask! I definitely would buy again!
La Toya S.
Santa Teresa, NM
Freeman Beauty DETOXIFYING CHARCOAL + BLACK SUGAR MUD MASK uploaded by La Toya S.
This mask is great!! I love how my face feels during and after!! Not a harsh charcoal mask... Love love love Freeman skincare products!! The masks are wonderful! I have several and love how each one targets something different .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Esmeralda R.
il y a 8 mois
rebecca N. il y a 4 mois
I have this in my shower and use it once or twice a week to smooth the skin on my face. It’s a sugar scrub so the granules dissolve as you lightly spread on your face. Smells good too.
Mariam C.
Tbilisi
il y a un an
Eliza L. il y a un an
I have both and both of them helps a lot with acne. Check my resent review :) Sensations after and effect after prolonged use: During and after washing there is no effect of tightness of the skin (You don't want to wash off the mask as soon as possible like sometimes happens). It smells very nice with minerals and organic substances, like other Freeman masks. Even after the first usage, the pores become smaller and the black spots on the nose also become less noticeable. During the long term use of this masque, my skin condition improved much: acne became less, the redness of my skin went away and my skin became less oily, smoother and flatter. Highly recommended for regular use!
raven M.
keyport
il y a un an
Alexa H. il y a un an
worth it!!! definitely one of my favorite freeman masks