BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New Look! Safe for Foot Spas! With Tea Tree Oil This food soak, infused with extracts of peppermint and plum, softens rough, dry patches on soles and heels, preparing feet for exfoliation.  Now with tea tree oil to soothe and relax tired feet. Not tested on animals. . see more...

Freeman Bare Foot Softening Foot Soak
  • "This foot scrub smelled really good and felt nice on my feet after a long shift at work." in 2 reviews
  • "Its such a great product and leave my feet feeling soft for days. " in 1 review
Ashley R.
Really love this foot soak! It definitely leaves my feet feeling smooth and refreshed! I also love the smell!
Rebeca T.
Lafayette, CA
It is pretty good and smell so good. After a long day I always massage my foot with these so Its really good
Melissa B.
Dayton, OH
I love Bare Foot products! They leave my feet smelling and feeling great! Highky recommend
Raquel A.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love this soak! Its such a great product and leave my feet feeling soft for days.
Crystal G.
Love love love love this I need more of this in my life it dose my feet so well
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Bare foot products are fantastic they work well and they have a good variety
Lisa S.
Kelowna, BC
This product makes my feet so soft and I love the scent! It's easy to use and feels nice after a long day. I bought it at Walmart but have seen it at other stores as well. I've used it for a few weeks now and my feet have never been softer. Would recommend.