BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

With Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet This rich balm, with Shea Butter and extracts of Plum and Peppermint, relieves and moisturizes dry callused skin and cracked heels, leaving feet soft and smooth. Now with Tea Tree Oil to soothe and relax tired feet. . see more...

• I want to try it, do you recommend it? 1 Answers
  • What does this product smell like? And does this product...2 Answers
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a pretty good foot cream it does a decent job at healing dry skin and it comes at an affordable price tag. It has a nice smell my only complaint is that you have to use a ton of it so the tube doesn’t last long.
Laura M.
Edgemere, Md
I absolutely love this product. After a long day of standing on my feet or being bare footed all summer long freeman bare foot shea butter at night after my shower is heaven to my feet. I tend to get calluses and very dry heels. I have tried many other products all at different prices and this by far is the best product I have found that truly works for me. I strongly recommend anyone to atleast try this product and use it everyday to see results
Raychel S.
This is one of my favs
The scent I love.. It does take you using it everyday for a week or two to work but that is every product.. No product works overnight..
But it left my feet feeling smooth and looking great.
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
I bought this because it was affordable and my feet needed some love. It smells great and feels great on the feet, but it's rather greasy and you have to use it constantly for it to do it's job.
Save your money and get a pedicure AND check out Schwanky and Soft by Perfect Posh. SChwanky and Soft WORKS!!
Olga C.
compton, CA
I've used this scrub several times. I love that it leaves my feet smooth and smelling fresh. Sometimes I work long hours and my feet are dry and rough, but every night I make sure I give them a little TLC. Definitely worth it!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I like Burt's Bee's foot cream way better than this. I was kind of disappointed with this product, and didn't care for the smell either. There are better foot creams out there.
Brianna J.
Detroit, MI
If your skin is anything like mine, it dries out and sheds in the winter. This product helps keep my feet soft and exfoliated in between salon visits!!
Alissya G.
Turtle Creek, PA
I'm not too sure how I feel about this foot cream. It didn't really do what I expected it too. My feet were still dry and cracked after multiple uses.
starr s.
Deptford, NJ
It makes my feet feel great.. softer. . I would highly recommend this to anyone. .
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
The smell is not the best...it lacks consistancy and thickness which are the most important (to me) qualities a foot balm should have. did not help my dried out feet even after using every night for a week there was little to no difference. basically it's cheap and you really do get what you pay for.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
What does this product smell like? And does this product offer a deep moisture?
Génesis Q.
I want to try it, do you recommend it?