BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #19 in Callus Removers

With Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet This rich balm, with Shea Butter and extracts of Plum and Peppermint, relieves and moisturizes dry callused skin and cracked heels, leaving feet soft and smooth. Now with Tea Tree Oil to soothe and relax tired feet. . see more...

• I want to try it, do you recommend it? 1 Answers
  • What does this product smell like? And does this product offer a d...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your skin is anything like mine, it dries out and sheds in the winter. This product helps keep my feet soft and exfoliated in between salon visits!!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Edgemere, Md
I absolutely love this product. After a long day of standing on my feet or being bare footed all summer long freeman bare foot shea butter at night after my shower is heaven to my feet. I tend to get calluses and very dry heels. I have tried many other products all at different prices and this by far is the best product I have found that truly works for me. I strongly recommend anyone to atleast try this product and use it everyday to see results
Raychel S.
Raychel S.
This is one of my favs
The scent I love.. It does take you using it everyday for a week or two to work but that is every product.. No product works overnight..
But it left my feet feeling smooth and looking great.
starr s.
starr s.
Woodbury, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes my feet feel great.. softer. . I would highly recommend this to anyone. .
Olga C.
Olga C.
compton, CA
I've used this scrub several times. I love that it leaves my feet smooth and smelling fresh. Sometimes I work long hours and my feet are dry and rough, but every night I make sure I give them a little TLC. Definitely worth it!
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
I bought this because it was affordable and my feet needed some love. It smells great and feels great on the feet, but it's rather greasy and you have to use it constantly for it to do it's job.
Save your money and get a pedicure AND check out Schwanky and Soft by Perfect Posh. SChwanky and Soft WORKS!!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I like Burt's Bee's foot cream way better than this. I was kind of disappointed with this product, and didn't care for the smell either. There are better foot creams out there.
Trishaa B.
Trishaa B.
Otter Lake, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is not the best...it lacks consistancy and thickness which are the most important (to me) qualities a foot balm should have. did not help my dried out feet even after using every night for a week there was little to no difference. basically it's cheap and you really do get what you pay for.
sadia h.
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
I have dry feet .. This product feel soothing and leaves skin soft ! I use it regularly .. Good price also
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buy this for my husband quite often. It does smooth out the rough heels, but not as well as I thought it would. You need to use it quite often for it to be effective.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this product smell like? And does this product offer a deep moisture?
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try it, do you recommend it?