Freeman Bare Foot Revitalizing Foot Scrub uploaded by Hailey M.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

With Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet This revitalizing foot scrub energizes your feet while exfoliating rough, dry patches on soles and heels. Lemon and Sage help to keep feet refreshed and invigorated. L-Arginine helps maintain foot health by improving tone and texture. Team Tree Oil helps soothe and relax tired feet. . see more...

• I have been expierecing dry feet due to wearing tennis sh...2 Answers
  • My feet have been super dry and rough. It's almost embarr...1 Answers
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff right here is smells so so nice and it makes my feet smell and feel so good I don't know what it is about this product but I love it so much I don't quite remember where I purchased it but I would recommended to a lot of people cuz it's great I just love this product
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
I love this foot scrub the smell is OK but other than that I would just say it's all the way around amazing I use it on the daily and I think it's the perfect thing to use daily for your feet to get all the yuck off from the day and seriously for the price u just can't beat it
Jazline C.
Jacksonville, FL
I personally love the Freeman brand foot scrubs! My favorite scent happens to be Peppermint Plum! I happened to stumble across it in Walmart and thought there was no way possible this product could give me "pedicure - like" results! However I must say this is a true underestimated product and provides my feet a smooth and baby like finish! Hint Hint.. I'd also highly recommend following up with the Freeman butter cream afterwards! It seals the deal providing your feet utmost moisture! Vanilla and Jasmine is my fave!
Kathleen S.
Manchester, CT
I am obsessed with my feet and their upkeep, and Freeman Bare Foot Revitalizing Foot Scrub is AMAZING!!! I love how it helps exfoliate dry, rough skin without being too harsh or abrasive. It smells FANTASTIC, too!!! I would recommend this scrub to anyone who wants gorgeous feet.
Kay T.
Llano
I don't find this often but I do buy it when I see it.  Its what I consider pampering in my budget so to me that means its a bit expensive but def worth the cost.  Target or Walmart is normally where I get it but we don't have those in my small town.  I really just like all Freeman products.
Rachel P.
Orrville, OH
I love this product! I love flip flops, summer shoes, and being barefoot...so my feet take a beating! This product smells divine, feels so refreshing and good on the feet, and leaves my feet feeling so smooth! Definitely a product that is part of my regime.
Elisabeth M.
Nicholasville, KY
Although the foot scrub leaves your feet feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, the scrub is not very effective at polishing the skin.  However, due to the little amount you have to use and the general refreshing feeling, I would give this a 4/5 stars.
Clarissa E.
Farmington
I have terribly dry and cracked feet. I am always using different products in the search of finding something new and better. This did a great job smoothing my feet. I use it after I shower and scrub my feet with a pumice stone. I also use it when I just want to relieve my tired feet.
Ashley W.
I use this product often due to the fact that my feet get so rough and dry (particularly my heels!) in the summertime. I like the scent and it works well to keep them in check after I have used a more powerful scrub and a pumice - I like to follow up with their foot creme as well!
Angela B.
Bonfield
I really enjoyed using the Freeman bare foot revitalizing foot scrub . My feet are super dry like sandpaper. From start to finish it was like being pampered in a spa. My feet love me now. They are very soft and smoother and my skin appears more vibrant and healthy now.
Allison R.
I have been expierecing dry feet due to wearing tennis shoes more often. Would you recommend trying this?
Megan R.
My feet have been super dry and rough. It's almost embarrassing. Does this product work? I don't want to go get my toes done just so I can have soft feet if I can attempt it at home. I just want a product that will help these rough patches.

Walgreens