Freeman Bare Foot Repair! For Callus Softening uploaded by Marlene A.Freeman Bare Foot Repair! For Callus Softening uploaded by Shari M.

BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #46 in Callus Removers

Safely Exfoliates Dry Skin Gently exfoliates rough, dry skin without the use of harsh abrasives.  Paraffin helps to smooth and soften leaving skin feeling buttery and soft and touchable.  Urea, Karanja Oil, and Rosemary Oil provides intense hydration to restore skin s moisture. Not Tested on Animals. . see more...

• I dont know which foot scrub is better theres so many anyone trie...1 Answers
Becca S.
Nunica, MI
This product is amazing! It works exactly as described on the packaging. I have definitely seen an improvement in the dryness of my feet since using it.
Shari M.
Knob Noster, MO
Great drugstore brand for a great price, and effective. The packaging is nothing to scream about, but the formulas are great - leaves skin soft and supple.
Marlene A.
Skokie, IL
This is the best and easiest product that I have used for my feet. I absolutely recommend it!!! My feet are so soft now!
patrisia r.
Palmdale, CA
Omg this is one of my #bestof2015 by far one of the best products for exfoliating your feet i love it leaves my feet so smooth
Khadija C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love it! Just used it and can't stop touching my feet, even my bf couldn't stop touching it
Emy T.
Smooth and moisturizing for your feet.
Freeman is a brand that also does face masks
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
I dont know which foot scrub is better theres so many anyone tried these freeman ones? Which one is better for cracked heels?