BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

Triple action deodorizing foot spray refreshes, absorbs moisture and neutralizes odour.Invisible powder formula is perfect for daily use on feet and shoes.

Includes

Talc,Neem seed oil,Tea Tree leaf oil,Peppermint oil

To Use

For use on feet: Shake can vigorously. Hold 6 inches away and spray generously on clean, dry feet and between toes.For use in shoes: Shake can vigorously. Spray into shoes before and after use.Allow shoes to dry before wearing.

Ingredients

Isobutane, SD Alcohol 40-B, Talc, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Tetrahydroxypropylethylenediamine, Laureth-3, Propylene Glycol, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Fragrance.

Shanay H.
Knowing that my feet sweat while I wear heavy boots I use this.

I actually use this product in the winter while I wear my snow boots. I spray in my shoes before and after I wear them.

And I must say it works. Woot woot.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Bought this for the family and I honestly don't think it works for all of us! Perfect for my boots but not strong enough for our Converse!
Kristina P.
Lamont, CA
My mom Has this nnd she lives it she says it leaves her feet looking good wen she wears shoes