BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

New Bare Foot® Spa Professional products are infused with a detoxifying blend of Seaweed, Dead Sea Minerals, and Sea Foam. Restore essential nutrients, reduce surface roughness, and invigorate skin with antioxidants. Exfoliating Polish: A full-body exfoliant that leaves skin touchably soft. With Mica, to dust skin in a delicate shimmer + glow. Apricot Oil and Vitamin E help counteract dryness. Non-abrasive micro-granules buff away dead skin, leaving skin smooth and nourished. Moisturizing Massage Cream: Our massage-inspired, silky body cream eases tension while rejuvinating skin. Coconut Oil for fluidity and glide during massage. Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, and Aloe Vera help hydrate and nourish. Rich with antioxidants, Algae helps condition, hydrate, soften, and purify skin.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Pumice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Powder, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Powder, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Propylene Glycol , Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, D Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200)

Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub
  • "I was expecting a product similar to what would be used when you get a pedicure, and they wash your feet & legs using an exfoliating polish/scrub." in 13 reviews
  • "I'm definitely going to purchase this again when I run out of my current bottle and I've already returned to WalMart to buy the Moisturizing Massage Cream that feels and smells amazing." in 12 reviews
  • "I recently went to Wal-Mart to claim this product complimentary from Influenster, and it was very easy to find." in 5 reviews
  • "After using it this evening and still having a lot of dead skin left on my ankles." in 5 reviews
Shila C.
Stillwater, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this after getting a few pedicures and realizing there is hope for my cracked and dry feet. I use this in the shower, before I shave my legs, on my feet and lower leg. It does a good job of softening and removing dead skin. It has a very unique smell, not bad, just really different. It's really affordable too, I got it for around $3 at Walmart. Overall, a pretty good product.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
peppermint oil and plum extract invigorate feet while exfoliating calluses and rough heels. Teatree oil helps soothe and relax tired feet. Use over feet with a loofah 2 to 3 times a week for best results!
Alyshia F.
Roseville
This used to be my favorite fits good until I discovered the spongelle Products. It smells great and leave my feet feeling soft but it doesn’t always get all the dead skin that accumulates during the summer wearing flip-flops.
Sydnie D.
Orlando, FL
It left my feet feeling so soft. It was a decent price and I have bought a few of them so I don't run out it also helps eliminate dead skin from building up which I love!
Vivi D.
Pico Rivera, CA
I purchased this about a month ago to test out and if if it would help with my dry cracked heels. I am constantly wearing sandals and my feet suffer from that. I wasn't sure this precut would work but to my surprise it did. I first soap my feet in warm water and take pour some of the product on my feet and the areas I want to address and then I spread it around in a circular motion and allow to sit for a minute and then wash it off. The smell of the product is really nice not over powering at all. After I use a pumice to get off the dead skin on the bottle of my feet. My feet have never felt so soft. This product is amazing.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This stuff works pretty great. I received it as a goft and just got around to using it. It has the perfect amount of exfoliant and smells nice. Has a plum and peppermint scent. I wish it was just fruit scented.
Gaoshoua X.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I don't use it often though, but when I do, I love the results. I typically use it after shaving my legs. It definitely makes the skin more smooth than it would be if I didn't use it. Good price for good quality. Great results. Moisturizes well- would still use a lotion after it though. Would buy again and recommend.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this peppermint and plum foot scrub! I've had 3 pedicures in my life and I love them but I feel so guilty spending the money so I've been on the search for products to do them myself. This is pretty good! It's very soothing and really makes my feet feel pampered! Awesome product Freeman! Freeman Bare Foot Softening Foot Lotion
Boom💥 M.
Clayton
This foot scrub smells amazing! I used it when my sister bought some over the summer and my feet are really rough. So when I take a shower I stand there to soften my skin then I take a small amount and apply it to my heel and outer toe areas. I scrub away and inhale the wonderful scent , this relaxes me and takes away the focus on the dead skin being scrubbed away. When I rinse it off my skin is softer and smells great. I can get out and apply my favorite moisturizer and have perfect sandal ready feet! I love it !
Elizabeth T.
Montclair, CA
I like this product alot! I bought cause I have dry feet and I also have plantar fasciitis. Well we all love a nice pedicure and with this product I can save money and do it myself. The warming of this product helps with my pain on my foot and it moisturizes my dry toes. I'm almost out and need to find another. I do have to say this is kind of hard to find so ordering it is my best bet.
Kellie N.
Vermilion, OH
I got a voucher for this in the mail, but I could not find the product at my local Walmart. What part of the store did you guys find this in?
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
For those who received the voucher did you pick up the Exfoliating Polish, Moisturizing Massage Cream, or both?
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
What's your favorite part of the polish?
Rana J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is there any way we can let influenster know that its impossible to find this product? I've looked at multiple walmarts in 3 different states and I just cannot find it anywhere. Store employees haven't heard of the product nor could I find it on my own.... I don't want them to think I'm skipping out on the review part... I just cant find it! And the coupon expires relatively soon...
Samantha T.
Canterbury, CT
I've gone to four different walmarts in my area and none of them carry this new line. Is there anyway to use the coupon somewhere else that may carry them?

Walmart