Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub

New Bare Foot® Spa Professional products are infused with a detoxifying blend of Seaweed, Dead Sea Minerals, and Sea Foam. Restore essential nutrients, reduce surface roughness, and invigorate skin with antioxidants. Exfoliating Polish: A full-body exfoliant that leaves skin touchably soft. With Mica, to dust skin in a delicate shimmer + glow. Apricot Oil and Vitamin E help counteract dryness. Non-abrasive micro-granules buff away dead skin, leaving skin smooth and nourished. Moisturizing Massage Cream: Our massage-inspired, silky body cream eases tension while rejuvinating skin. Coconut Oil for fluidity and glide during massage. Olive Oil, Soybean Oil, and Aloe Vera help hydrate and nourish. Rich with antioxidants, Algae helps condition, hydrate, soften, and purify skin.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Pumice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil , Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Powder, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Powder, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Propylene Glycol , Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, D Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200)

Is this gentle and how is the smell?
What is best for foot care?
how often should this be used?
Start your review of Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub!
Product Highlights
“...used when you get a pedicure, and they wash your feet & legs using an exfoliating polish/scrub.” in reviews
“I'm definitely going to purchase this again when I run out of my current bottle and I've already returned to WalMart to buy the Moisturizing Massage Cream that feels and smells amazing.” in reviews
“After using it this evening and still having a lot of dead skin left on my ankles.” in reviews
“I recently went to Wal-Mart to claim this product complimentary from Influenster, and it was very easy to find.” in reviews
Las Vegas
Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub uploaded by Miosotis M.
Seriously I have found my food friendly scrub. I love the scent as and the texture it's just perfect. It has slowly been helping me heal my cracked foot, definitely need to be more consistent to see a significant change. So far so good. Definitely I recommend it. Freeman Beauty Freeman Bare Foot Lotion Peppr Mint & Plum
pearland
Purchased at: Walmart
I use slot of freeman products and they work great I have this I bought it from Walmart it works great on the feet when u have really dry and crusty dead skin it gets rid of all of that in just 1week leaves it soft ! it depends how crusty dem toes are but over all I recommend it !
Fredonia, NY
Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub uploaded by Ashley D.
Let’s just start off by saying I found this foot scrub for $4. Ya’ girl loves a bargain. New York winter are rough on my feet and dry them out. This product helped with rough heels in a matter of days. And it smells great also.
Purchased at: CVS
It makes my feet so smooth. It smells really good I love the scent. It’s effective. I will keep getting it it’s awesome. I use it everytime I get out the shower. I would buy again. It’s affordable. Love it!
Shrewsbury, MA
Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub uploaded by Cailey W.
This is actually amazing for my feet because I’m a dancer and sometimes i get gross callus’s it’s hard spots on my feet and this softens them right up and makes them feel smooth again
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Freeman bare foot lotion has a pleasant smell and does a great job helping my tired feet feel great again! I like to pair it with gel foot socks while i sleep to help repair dry skin overnight. Great price for the amount you get. I would love to see a redesign of the bottle though. After the first few uses the cap on mine doesn't like to stay closed. Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub
Rickman, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have really enjoyed using this product. It smells good and does the job that it is designed to do very well. The price is amazing. I bought my product at walmart. Its is very easy to use and very affective. Overall I do feel that when this runs out that I would repurchase.
Maple Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint + Plum Foot Scrub uploaded by McKenzie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff!!! I had such terribly dry skin on my heels and it fixed that problem every time!! I use it before I shower and scrub it on, another benefit is that it smells amazing! I buy it every spring!
Orlando, FL
It left my feet feeling so soft. It was a decent price and I have bought a few of them so I don't run out it also helps eliminate dead skin from building up which I love!
pico Rivera , CA
I purchased this about a month ago to test out and if if it would help with my dry cracked heels. I am constantly wearing sandals and my feet suffer from that. I wasn't sure this precut would work but to my surprise it did. I first soap my feet in warm water and take pour some of the product on my feet and the areas I want to address and then I spread it around in a circular motion and allow to sit for a minute and then wash it off. The smell of the product is really nice not over powering at all. After I use a pumice to get off the dead skin on the bottle of my feet. My feet have never felt so soft. This product is amazing.