BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #49 in Foot Cream & Lotion

With Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet This soothing cream with Lavender and Mint, moisturizes aching legs and feet, softening dry skin on tough soles and heels. Tea Tree Oil helps soothe and relax tired feet while the smell of fresh Lavender and Mint provide uplifting aromatherapy. . see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This smells amazing, it's very moisturizing and keeps my feet VERY soft." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my feet without a greasy residue, smells wonderful, a little goes a long way, and it is very affordable." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry feet and I have yet to find a foot lotion that helps with it 24 hours but this stuff is amazing. " in 1 review
J S.
Love this foot cream! Moisturizing and invigorating with a pleasant scent. Easily absorbs into the skin without any residue. Softens skin and helps refresh tired feet after a long day with the mint scent.
Noelia M.
Coamo
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Help sooth and moisturize your feet and legs. Has a soft lavander smell that makes you feel better. It comes in a nice packaging and is not expensive. Freeman Bare Foot Healing Foot Cream
Christy C.
Fredericton, NB
This is an incredibly inexpensive, yet fairly effective treatment for feet. It is very thick, rich and moisturizing, yet absorbs fairly quickly. It does include lavender extract which isn't recommended in leave on products, but on the feet it's not as much of an issue. I recommend using this alongside a good pumicing in the shower, and a buff right after you get out. Then apply this to help exfoliate due to the urea present. Great night time treatment for sure.
Heather D.
St. John's
This is an extremely affordable and effective product. I have very dry feet but if I use this daily my feet are a lot softer and don't dry out as much. Tip: use Baby Foot and let your feet shed all of the dry skin, then use this daily to keep them in great shape! For the price I can't see any reason for you to try anything else. Also this scent is much better than the peppermint, which is nice but peppermint just screams FOOT CREAM.
Jashika G.
I have very dry skin on the bottom of my foot and have been using this product. It definitely does wonders especially for my father who was very I'll and due to chemo and heavy pain medication he was taking we noticed his feet was very dry and cracking. I started to use this on the bottom of his foot and noticed it worked great and wasn't getting so crackly and dry. Highly recommended product
Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get terribly dry and itchy feet in the winter and this soothes them. It has a nice cooling effect and a lovely smell. I like the formula, it is much oilier that body lotions which is exactly what you need for your feet at night.
Kerry R.
Don Miguel Road, San Juan
I love this product. Foot feels so refreshed after using this. You feel a total difference. Rehydrate my foot and this product smells so good. This is definitely a must have.
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
Very good foot scrub for the price .. Works wonders on feet .. Leave feet smooth ..
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
How long does the scent seem to last? I know it's hard to "smell your feet" but is the scent strong to you?
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Does it help out with cracked feet?
Esra C.
Is this the best affordable care out there for tiered aching feet?
Nathanny Christiny C.
williston park
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you guys think this product really resolve? I stay all day with socks and my feet is really dry and I need a good product