BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #12 in Foot Cream & Lotion

With Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet This soothing cream with Lavender and Mint, moisturizes aching legs and feet, softening dry skin on tough soles and heels. Tea Tree Oil helps soothe and relax tired feet while the smell of fresh Lavender and Mint provide uplifting aromatherapy. . see more...

Freeman Bare Foot Healing Foot Cream
  • "I have really dry feet and I have yet to find a foot lotion that helps with it 24 hours but this stuff is amazing. " in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my feet without a greasy residue, smells wonderful, a little goes a long way, and it is very affordable." in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing, it's very moisturizing and keeps my feet VERY soft." in 1 review
Lake Worth, FL
I had received a voucher from Influenster for a free Spa Professional product and liked it so much I went out later and bought this and one other on my own. Love the scent and how soothing it feels on my feet at the end of the day. Affordable enough that you can try more than one product from the line and coordinate them.
Roxi F.
Roxi F.
WESTVILLE, IN
I love the smell of this and how great it makes my feet feel! I definitely recommend trying this! It's very affordable too
Marlene F.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
I like it a lot. bought it just because I was very curious about this strange thing. I wont regret purchasing this product.
Trina M.
Trina M.
I live in the desert and my poor feet get so dry. This is like a restorative cream. It moisturizes my feet without a greasy residue, smells wonderful, a little goes a long way, and it is very affordable.
I love using this after I use Freeman's Foot Scrub.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Aurora, CO
This smells amazing, it's very moisturizing and keeps my feet VERY soft. It does apply oily but if you wait a few minutes for it to dry before washing your hands it's fine. I will definitely repurchase this, I may even pick up the other scents.
Christy L.
Christy L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not only does this smell amazing its scent is also relaxing. This gets and keeps my feet nice and soft. I will be buying this again! Great product
Heather D.
Heather D.
St. John's
This is an extremely affordable and effective product. I have very dry feet but if I use this daily my feet are a lot softer and don't dry out as much. Tip: use Baby Foot and let your feet shed all of the dry skin, then use this daily to keep them in great shape! For the price I can't see any reason for you to try anything else. Also this scent is much better than the peppermint, which is nice but peppermint just screams FOOT CREAM.
Jashika G.
Jashika G.
I have very dry skin on the bottom of my foot and have been using this product. It definitely does wonders especially for my father who was very I'll and due to chemo and heavy pain medication he was taking we noticed his feet was very dry and cracking. I started to use this on the bottom of his foot and noticed it worked great and wasn't getting so crackly and dry. Highly recommended product
Asbah M.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I have done numerous reviews for this brand, because it's totally worth it! This lotion is so nice, leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth, and smells of mint and lavenders!! And I personally love the smell of lavenders so this is perfect for me! I highly recommend this!
Alisha K.
Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
I get terribly dry and itchy feet in the winter and this soothes them. It has a nice cooling effect and a lovely smell. I like the formula, it is much oilier that body lotions which is exactly what you need for your feet at night.
Esra C.
Esra C.
Is this the best affordable care out there for tiered aching feet?
Lake Worth, FL
How long does the scent seem to last? I know it's hard to "smell your feet" but is the scent strong to you?
Sylvia G.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Does it help out with cracked feet?
Nathanny Christiny C.
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you guys think this product really resolve? I stay all day with socks and my feet is really dry and I need a good product