BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #49 in Foot Cream & Lotion

With Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet This soothing cream with Lavender and Mint, moisturizes aching legs and feet, softening dry skin on tough soles and heels. Tea Tree Oil helps soothe and relax tired feet while the smell of fresh Lavender and Mint provide uplifting aromatherapy. . see more...

Freeman Bare Foot Healing Foot Cream
  • "This smells amazing, it's very moisturizing and keeps my feet VERY soft." in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my feet without a greasy residue, smells wonderful, a little goes a long way, and it is very affordable." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry feet and I have yet to find a foot lotion that helps with it 24 hours but this stuff is amazing. " in 1 review
Sabrina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. I work in maintenence so I am on my feet a lot and when I get home I just sit down and rub this in and my feet feel so much better.
Christy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only does this smell amazing its scent is also relaxing. This gets and keeps my feet nice and soft. I will be buying this again! Great product
Brittany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this one. I got it at Walmart and it does last long. It’s easy to use. Make your face feel your feet feel so soft and nice.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
I like it a lot. bought it just because I was very curious about this strange thing. I wont regret purchasing this product.
Jess W.
This is a awesome product it smells awesome and gives you the moisture you need very fun for having for a girls night in .
Roxi F.
Westville, IN
I love the smell of this and how great it makes my feet feel! I definitely recommend trying this! It's very affordable too
Kathryn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this foot scrub, it works
Really well, it's Affordable and smells great.
Smh 4.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Freeman is overall a good company and it is affordable . So i traveled baxk home and it was hot there and throughout i wore sandals and my feet got really bad , tanned and dry and my dead skin got accumulated. I needed something that would fix all these problems so i got this feeeman foot scrub i use it with hot water and scrub my foot daily ... it helped with all the dead skin and foot cleaning
Marissa K.
Woodbridge, ON
This was very affordable and I love it! It smells amazing and feels great to smooth over my feet after soaking them in a foot bath. My feets always feel nice and refreshed after!
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I have done numerous reviews for this brand, because it's totally worth it! This lotion is so nice, leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth, and smells of mint and lavenders!! And I personally love the smell of lavenders so this is perfect for me! I highly recommend this!
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
How long does the scent seem to last? I know it's hard to "smell your feet" but is the scent strong to you?
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Does it help out with cracked feet?
Esra C.
Is this the best affordable care out there for tiered aching feet?
Nathanny Christiny C.
williston park
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you guys think this product really resolve? I stay all day with socks and my feet is really dry and I need a good product