BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #24 in Foot Cream & Lotion

With Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet This soothing cream with Lavender and Mint, moisturizes aching legs and feet, softening dry skin on tough soles and heels. Tea Tree Oil helps soothe and relax tired feet while the smell of fresh Lavender and Mint provide uplifting aromatherapy. . see more...

Freeman Bare Foot Healing Foot Cream
  • "I have really dry feet and I have yet to find a foot lotion that helps with it 24 hours but this stuff is amazing. " in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my feet without a greasy residue, smells wonderful, a little goes a long way, and it is very affordable." in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing, it's very moisturizing and keeps my feet VERY soft." in 1 review
Sabrina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. I work in maintenence so I am on my feet a lot and when I get home I just sit down and rub this in and my feet feel so much better.
Christy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only does this smell amazing its scent is also relaxing. This gets and keeps my feet nice and soft. I will be buying this again! Great product
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
I like it a lot. bought it just because I was very curious about this strange thing. I wont regret purchasing this product.
Jess W.
This is a awesome product it smells awesome and gives you the moisture you need very fun for having for a girls night in .
Roxi F.
WESTVILLE, IN
I love the smell of this and how great it makes my feet feel! I definitely recommend trying this! It's very affordable too
Kathryn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this foot scrub, it works
Really well, it's Affordable and smells great.
Jashika G.
I have very dry skin on the bottom of my foot and have been using this product. It definitely does wonders especially for my father who was very I'll and due to chemo and heavy pain medication he was taking we noticed his feet was very dry and cracking. I started to use this on the bottom of his foot and noticed it worked great and wasn't getting so crackly and dry. Highly recommended product
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I have done numerous reviews for this brand, because it's totally worth it! This lotion is so nice, leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth, and smells of mint and lavenders!! And I personally love the smell of lavenders so this is perfect for me! I highly recommend this!
Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get terribly dry and itchy feet in the winter and this soothes them. It has a nice cooling effect and a lovely smell. I like the formula, it is much oilier that body lotions which is exactly what you need for your feet at night.
J S.
Love this foot cream! Moisturizing and invigorating with a pleasant scent. Easily absorbs into the skin without any residue. Softens skin and helps refresh tired feet after a long day with the mint scent.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
How long does the scent seem to last? I know it's hard to "smell your feet" but is the scent strong to you?
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Does it help out with cracked feet?
Esra C.
Is this the best affordable care out there for tiered aching feet?
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you guys think this product really resolve? I stay all day with socks and my feet is really dry and I need a good product