BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #21 in Foot Cream & Lotion

With Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet This soothing cream with Lavender and Mint, moisturizes aching legs and feet, softening dry skin on tough soles and heels. Tea Tree Oil helps soothe and relax tired feet while the smell of fresh Lavender and Mint provide uplifting aromatherapy. . see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I have really dry feet and I have yet to find a foot lotion that helps with it 24 hours but this stuff is amazing. " in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my feet without a greasy residue, smells wonderful, a little goes a long way, and it is very affordable." in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing, it's very moisturizing and keeps my feet VERY soft." in 1 review
Sasha T.
This product has a nice smell. The texture is more like a lotion and not a cream. Definitely not as thick as I was hoping for a foot cream. I thought it was interesting that it was also marketed for legs, it is not a dedicated cream just for feet. This is somewhat misleading, especially if you are looking for a heavy-duty healing cream for softening dry heels. This is not that, however it does make for a nice lotion.
Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
I hate touching my feet but they were really dry and cracked so I decided to pick up this foot cream because it wasn't too expensive. Buying this was the best decision of my life because it made my feet so soft and they look so much better. I would absolutely recommend it to others
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
This foot cream works wonders when applied liberally on feet and covering with a sock before bed. When you wake up in the morning you have silky soft baby feet. It smells great and truly works wonders. I would recommend this to anyone who experiences dry feet in the winter.
Jess W.
This is a awesome product it smells awesome and gives you the moisture you need very fun for having for a girls night in .
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
I like it a lot. bought it just because I was very curious about this strange thing. I wont regret purchasing this product.
Trina M.
I live in the desert and my poor feet get so dry. This is like a restorative cream. It moisturizes my feet without a greasy residue, smells wonderful, a little goes a long way, and it is very affordable.
I love using this after I use Freeman's Foot Scrub.
Roxi F.
WESTVILLE, IN
I love the smell of this and how great it makes my feet feel! I definitely recommend trying this! It's very affordable too
Rachael L.
Aurora, CO
This smells amazing, it's very moisturizing and keeps my feet VERY soft. It does apply oily but if you wait a few minutes for it to dry before washing your hands it's fine. I will definitely repurchase this, I may even pick up the other scents.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
I had received a voucher from Influenster for a free Spa Professional product and liked it so much I went out later and bought this and one other on my own. Love the scent and how soothing it feels on my feet at the end of the day. Affordable enough that you can try more than one product from the line and coordinate them.
Ashlee C.
Roanoke, VA
This lotion smells amazing and keeps my feet feeling soft all day long! I have really dry feet and I have yet to find a foot lotion that helps with it 24 hours but this stuff is amazing.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Does it help out with cracked feet?
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
How long does the scent seem to last? I know it's hard to "smell your feet" but is the scent strong to you?
Esra C.
Is this the best affordable care out there for tiered aching feet?
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you guys think this product really resolve? I stay all day with socks and my feet is really dry and I need a good product