BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #20 in Foot Cream & Lotion

With Tea Tree Oil to help soothe tired feet This soothing cream with Lavender and Mint, moisturizes aching legs and feet, softening dry skin on tough soles and heels. Tea Tree Oil helps soothe and relax tired feet while the smell of fresh Lavender and Mint provide uplifting aromatherapy. . see more...

Freeman Bare Foot Healing Foot Cream
  • "I have really dry feet and I have yet to find a foot lotion that helps with it 24 hours but this stuff is amazing. " in 1 review
  • "It moisturizes my feet without a greasy residue, smells wonderful, a little goes a long way, and it is very affordable." in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing, it's very moisturizing and keeps my feet VERY soft." in 1 review
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
This foot cream works wonders when applied liberally on feet and covering with a sock before bed. When you wake up in the morning you have silky soft baby feet. It smells great and truly works wonders. I would recommend this to anyone who experiences dry feet in the winter.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. I work in maintenence so I am on my feet a lot and when I get home I just sit down and rub this in and my feet feel so much better.
Jess W.
Jess W.
This is a awesome product it smells awesome and gives you the moisture you need very fun for having for a girls night in .
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
This product has a nice smell. The texture is more like a lotion and not a cream. Definitely not as thick as I was hoping for a foot cream. I thought it was interesting that it was also marketed for legs, it is not a dedicated cream just for feet. This is somewhat misleading, especially if you are looking for a heavy-duty healing cream for softening dry heels. This is not that, however it does make for a nice lotion.
Izabella A.
Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
I hate touching my feet but they were really dry and cracked so I decided to pick up this foot cream because it wasn't too expensive. Buying this was the best decision of my life because it made my feet so soft and they look so much better. I would absolutely recommend it to others
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
I got a sample of this product in my subscription box I get every month. I haven't tried any other foot creams but I can say I like this one. It soaks into the skin really well and really quickly. It also smells rather nice without being over powering. A little goes a long way!
Megan S.
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
I've been using this for decades now! and now is the perfect time to begin using this, get the feet ready for summer! I love the feeling after putting this on, especially on those really hot days, it gives your feet a cooling sensation! I think it pretty much works like any other foot mask type product. you're not going to get results like if you just went and spent $50 on a pedicure, but it's nice got doing your feet at home to save money!
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
This lotion smells really good and has a nice consistency-creamy yet watery and light. I have really dry feet, but if I apply this after showering I notice that my feet are a lot softer.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I love this foot scrub, it works
Really well, it's Affordable and smells great.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Roanoke, VA
This lotion smells amazing and keeps my feet feeling soft all day long! I have really dry feet and I have yet to find a foot lotion that helps with it 24 hours but this stuff is amazing.
Esra C.
Esra C.
Is this the best affordable care out there for tiered aching feet?
Rula G.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
How long does the scent seem to last? I know it's hard to "smell your feet" but is the scent strong to you?
Sylvia G.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Does it help out with cracked feet?
Nathanny Christiny C.
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you guys think this product really resolve? I stay all day with socks and my feet is really dry and I need a good product