Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareFreeman Beauty
Freeman Bare Foot Foot Lotion Dragon Fruit

Freeman Bare Foot Foot Lotion Dragon Fruit

New Look! With Tea Tree Oil To Help Soothe Tired Feet Dragon Fruit Does Doubly Good In This Non-Greasy Lotion, Loaded With Vitamin C To Encourage Skin Repair And Drench Skin In Healing Moisture.&Nbsp; Ginger And Shea Butter Soften And Smooth Rough Cuticles.&Nbsp; Tea Tree Oil Soothes And Antioxidants Help To Restore Radiance. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

Where can I find this at
Will this be good for dry winter skin?
Does this need to be used daily or do the results last?
Start your review of Freeman Bare Foot Foot Lotion Dragon Fruit!
How would you rate this product?
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It has a yummy floral/fruity smell and sinks in quickly without leaving feet greasy. Plus the 'toes' on the tube are too cute.
Christa M.
Rialto, CA
I really love this product.  My skin is soft and refreshed once I've used it and typically I do before bedtime.
Kiera Y.
Circleville, OH
My feet are so soft after using this lotion. I only wish that it had a wider fragrance line. This however still has a nice smell.
Housing works c/o Jeff F.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok so I bought the $1 packet at first to try it out and my boyfriend and I loved it so we got the bigger size. Works great and is affordable. There's no room for improvement this product is perfect! Works great to turn dry feet to smooth in no time.
Diana C.
Bellingham, WA
I like to take care of my feet. I use the scrub and the lotion. This assists me in keeping my feet and toes looking nice.
Erica M.
Belton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am just here writing an honest review about a product I have owned and tried before. Stuff smells great and works wonders!
azul C.
Phoenix
This was great on my feet when they were needing some TLC, after a hard week and a self pedicure. This lotion made my feet soft, silky and smelled wonderful, a great addition for anyone doing a pedicure at home.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love all of Freemans skin care products. They are all of an amazing quality. This foot lotion smells great and leaves my feet feeling so good
yanna D.
i love this foot lotion. It always moisturizes my feet so well, and keeps them soft, smooth and hydrated for a long time. I love the smell and feel of this on my skin. I like that the consistency isn't too thick or too thin. I would definitely recommend and am going to buy again
Amy N.
Powhatan
I LOVE this dragon fruit foot lotion! This soothes and rejuvenates my tired aching feet!  The best smelling foot product I've ever smelt! After being on your feet for hours they ache and are sore...Rub a little hard in muscles with this (and it is not greasy AT ALL) they instantly just ease up and feel SO relaxed!!! OH I LOVE THIS STUFF! Best of all you don't have to order it...you can just pick it up at your local drug or department store!! 5 *'s!