Freeman Bare Foot Foot Lotion Dragon Fruit

New Look! With Tea Tree Oil To Help Soothe Tired Feet Dragon Fruit Does Doubly Good In This Non-Greasy Lotion, Loaded With Vitamin C To Encourage Skin Repair And Drench Skin In Healing Moisture.&Nbsp; Ginger And Shea Butter Soften And Smooth Rough Cuticles.&Nbsp; Tea Tree Oil Soothes And Antioxidants Help To Restore Radiance. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

Where can I find this at
Will this be good for dry winter skin?
Does this need to be used daily or do the results last?
Start your review of Freeman Bare Foot Foot Lotion Dragon Fruit!
How would you rate this product?
Phoenix
This was great on my feet when they were needing some TLC, after a hard week and a self pedicure. This lotion made my feet soft, silky and smelled wonderful, a great addition for anyone doing a pedicure at home.
Mohrsville, PA
I was expecting this to be a little better than it was considering the face mask products are spot on and super good quality for a low price, but it wasn't all it's cracked up to be. The packaging is cute and it says it smells like dragon fruit but it smelled very chemically and I rarely used it. It did hydrate my feet but the smell was just too much. I may have gotten a bad batch or bottle but it just wasn't for me.
Powhatan
I LOVE this dragon fruit foot lotion! This soothes and rejuvenates my tired aching feet!  The best smelling foot product I've ever smelt! After being on your feet for hours they ache and are sore...Rub a little hard in muscles with this (and it is not greasy AT ALL) they instantly just ease up and feel SO relaxed!!! OH I LOVE THIS STUFF! Best of all you don't have to order it...you can just pick it up at your local drug or department store!! 5 *'s!
Austin
I use this foot scrub almost every day! It's so affordable and easy to use. The fragrance is pleasant, and it leaves your feet and legs feeling much softer and cleaner. It's the cheapest and most effective foot scrub I have managed to find yet, and it is available in most grocery and drug stores, so it is very convenient to buy.
Belcamp, MD
This product is pretty nice. My feet felt absolutely amazing after the first time of using it. It's a cream and has just enough exfoliate in it to slough off those dead skin cells. I have only tried two cents but the ones I've tried smell amazing! Try placing in the fridge for an extra soothing sensation.
Doylestown, OH
I LOVE this product. Not only does it feel amazing on your feet after a long day at work, the smell is phenomenal!! My hubby doesn't mind rubbing it on my feet. I used this throughout my first pregnancy with my son. My feet never swelled! The smell never made me sick either!! It's a win win!
i love this foot lotion. It always moisturizes my feet so well, and keeps them soft, smooth and hydrated for a long time. I love the smell and feel of this on my skin. I like that the consistency isn't too thick or too thin. I would definitely recommend and am going to buy again
Providence, UT
Smells delicious and has a ton of great texture that really help exfoliate. I've had this container for awhile and it has lasted and lasted! It's VERY gentle and mild. If you've got very rough heels, this won't do the trick. If you're just looking for some mild upkeep- this is the scrub for you!
Dothan, AL
This is a great product that I would definitely recommend! It is at a reasonable price, and you get quite a bit for your money. The packaging is cute, and you can literally pick it up anywhere. Definitely a must have for the cold winters! I would most definitely buy again.
Barrington, NH
SMELLS GREAT!! and leaves your feet feeling smooth and clean. I have extremely dry feet and this gentle but amazing smelling lotion helped a lot. It was something i bought impulsivley but have repurchased a few times now. I love the smell and the product is amazing!!