BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #22 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Step Into Smooth + Nourished Skin Helps Hydrate Soften Skin 2 Ultra Nourishing 3 Promotes Skin Conditioning This ultra-nourishing butter cream with Vanilla, Jasmine, and Shea Butter provides all-over skin conditioning. Sweep over rough, dry skin, and release the benefits of conditioning ingredients that soften and restore skin. Not tested on animals.

Ingredient:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorious (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Amanas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Leaf/Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo Canalupensis Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Communis (Pear Fruit) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cylohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Buy on Walmart
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
I friggin love this foot cream!! In just one use this made a huuugggeeee difference in my feet! It's a thick cream but not greasy and absorbs super quickly. After continuous use, my feet are so so soft, my calluses are completely gone, I no longer have any small cracks on my heals. My feet look like I just came out of getting a pedicure everyday!! Not to mention it smells auh-mazing!! I got it on clearance at Wal-mart and was terrified that they discontinued it because it was $1.50 and I snatched all 4 bottles haha! But thankfully they aren't. I recommend this lotion to everyone I can. It works even better with the corresponding products from this line as well, like the scrub for example
Seriously can't live without it. I would be heartbroken if they discontinued this lotion. <\3
Gini M.
Thia year I have started using Freeman's foot creams and scrubs due to various medical conditions.I have enjoyed all of them, an they help tremendously. After trying some of them. I feel I can pick up any Freeman's foot products, read the bottle, and no what to expect.This cream is no different. The smell was the only reason for a four star. The vanilla isn't super overwhelming at first and blends with the Jasmine; however the Jasmine fades leaving only a vanilla smell.
This butter cream lotion not only smells amazing (eucalyptus’s & fig) but it keeps my feet softer than any lotion I have ever put on them before. If you have rough feet, I would # 1 recommend using this foot cream. It leaves your feet feeling silky smooth. Freeman Bare Foot Butter Cream, Lime + Coconut They didn’t have the scent that I used but I tagged another one
Ada F.
Dallas,TX
I totaly recomend this product made my feet feel soft like a babys but! My feet used to feel rough until i started using this product i use it twice a week! Mostley when its time for bed i like to puf it on and sleep with it threw the night i just throw on a pair of socks and in the morning their soft and smooth!!
Gabriella B.
San Antonio, TX
These are some of my favorite creams! I love the scents and the texture. They are just heavy enough to moisturizer but not super oily like other creams. At the price point, this is fantastic and I will be purchasing again. I've recommended to others already and all have agreed it's good.
Lizzeth P.
West Point, GA
this is an amazing product it always makes my feet soft and with a great smell. It's not pricey at all an you can find it at walmart or any other retail stores. I used to have peeling skin and this really helped. The packing is cute too. I don't think this product needs any improvement
Cecilia C.
New York
Delicious smell and the texture its a lil weird but after applying it feels great and dryes pretty quick, at the end of the day when I get hoe my feet feels smooth and the smell still remains in the skin
Ashley N.
Bakersfield, CA
This foot butter is amazing! It is thick, but not too thick. It glides on and soaks in quickly to deeply nourish the skin. It definitely clears up rough patches and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it as soon as I get out of the shower for maximum benefits while my skin is still moist.
Marcelina G.
Charlotte, NC
I use this lotion after I use the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Body Sugar Scrub. It leaves your feet very soft and it smells good but not overpowering. I bought it on Amazon but I’m pretty sure they sell them at the drugstore. Would definitely buy again!
Megan K.
Shamokin, PA
I absolutely love this stuff!! It feels amazing and it is so moisturizing. I love putting this on fresh out of the shower and then putting socks on. In the morning my feet feel amazing. I would definitely buy again.