BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #4 in Foot Cream & Lotion

In need of a fresh foot fix? Our ultra-rich butter cream features skin-absorbing Coconut and Shea Butter for deep moisturization, plus a twist of nutrient-rich Lime to nurture and rejuvenate rough skin all-over.Step Into Smooth Nourished Skin With Lime Coconut 2 Helps Nourish Hydrate Dry SKin 3 Not Tested on Animals In need of a fresh foot fix? Our ultra-rich butter cream features skin-absorbing Coconut and Shea Butter for deep moisturization, plus a twist of nutrient-rich Lime to nurture and rejuvenate rough skin all-over.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Directions:

Instructions: To Use: Massage onto clean skin, working into dry and rough areas. Good for 36 months once opened.

Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
This Freeman Bare foot lime-coconut butter cream nourishes...hydrates your dry skin. Its is an amazing product at a very affordable price. I love how it feels AMD gets rid of the dry skin AND males my feet feel soft And silky. I ddefinitelyreccomend those product for everyone.
Kiara W.
DeLand
This product you ah w to be persistent with or you will not get the best results it’s takes 5-7 weeks to really see results but once you see the outcome the wait WILL be Worth it this foot nourishing product softens dry cracked skin that you have to massage into your feet up to 7 times a week.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio
My 1st time trying this about a month ago & let me tell you it works so great!! My heals were getting a little dry & my daughter recommend this lotion. I’m so glade I got it. It helps rejuvenate rough skin all over your foot. With in a few days I notice a great difference. My feet are softer now & it also have a nice smell of lime & coconut.
A must try!!
Tracie S.
Danville, KY
I absolutely love this product. My feet are really dry in the winter & this helps me a lot. I also highly recommend using the foot scrub also. These ate my feet’s best friends in winter.Freeman Bare Foot Butter Cream, Lime + Coconut2 Pack - Freeman Bare Foot Exfoliating foot scrub Peppermint and Plum 5.3 oz
Roxana S.
This summer has been rough on my feet but just a little bit of this foot butter and my skin is so dry it did take up to five weeks for me to notice a difference but it’s so nourishing and healthy for my feet
Amber R.
Nice foot lotion. It has a great smell and makes your feel feel good. The packaging is decent for a drugstore product. I think I found this at Walmart. Definitely a great product for this price point. You can use it as often as you want since it's inexpensive!
Jessica C.
Port Hueneme, CA
Love the smell of this! I need to use it more often. It’s very gentle.   Is a pretty good product! It didn’t 100% make my feet soft, but with other product, it is a good product to have on hand!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,008 reviews
This foot cream feels really rich and buttery. I love the coconut lime scent. Very tropical and puts me in my happy place. It feels very moisturizing on my skin. I really love this product! I highly recommend this.
Danielle S.
Hanover Park, IL
I have really rough feet so I look for a product that provides a lot of nutrients and safeness to them. This product has a lot of promising ingredients and the promise to attack rough spots and relax the feet, it did meet those needs.

I was a bit disappointed that the fragrance and the exfoliation was not as intense as I really like that but otherwise the product was easy to use, provided a nice and relaxing scent, and was able to work the surface of my feet!
Isichel P.
Carlisle PA
I have been using freeman products for a while. And when I started using the bare foot step into smooth plus nourished skin lime plus coconut butter cream I did notice some difference in my feet I notice that my feet got a lot softer. the only thing is that once you put it on it will say on your feet for a while and it feels kind of greasy and kind of like if you still have lotion on your feet for at least the next two days and I don't know about you but I personally did not like that feeling.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
How many of you have tried those product? What do you think about it.and would you purchase it again. Its cheap and affordable.one of my favorites. What about you?tell me what you think. 💕