BY FREEMAN BEAUTY #11 in Foot Cream & Lotion

In need of a fresh foot fix? Our ultra-rich butter cream features skin-absorbing Coconut and Shea Butter for deep moisturization, plus a twist of nutrient-rich Lime to nurture and rejuvenate rough skin all-over.Step Into Smooth Nourished Skin With Lime Coconut 2 Helps Nourish Hydrate Dry SKin 3 Not Tested on Animals In need of a fresh foot fix? Our ultra-rich butter cream features skin-absorbing Coconut and Shea Butter for deep moisturization, plus a twist of nutrient-rich Lime to nurture and rejuvenate rough skin all-over.

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

Directions:

Instructions: To Use: Massage onto clean skin, working into dry and rough areas. Good for 36 months once opened.

Mary B.
Blue Point
many years. I always kept them around because they were good dependable products at extremely reasonable prices. However over the last few years I have noticed a decrease in the quality and effectiveness of these products.  This was extremely obvious in the Freeman's   foot scrubs. In the past the product was very thick and the amount of pumice in it made them very gritty which was the key to why they were so effective. Now the foot scrub seems like it has been watered down. It barely feels gritty at all and you need to use much much more of it and it is still not nearly as effective as it was in the past.
While I was a loyal customer for years, I will no longer use or recommend this product . Despite the lower cost, it is a waste of money because it no longer works.
Brooke M.
I honestly love Freeman Beauty products I think they are great and really do the trick. The bare foot cream really does the trick to make your feet soft lasts maybe a few days so I use it very often maybe 2 times a week. I would recommend to anyone who wants soft feet.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
This Freeman Bare foot lime-coconut butter cream nourishes...hydrates your dry skin. Its is an amazing product at a very affordable price. I love how it feels AMD gets rid of the dry skin AND males my feet feel soft And silky. I ddefinitelyreccomend those product for everyone.
Evangelina P.
This pair for her but her nursing cream softens your dry skin it smells of lime and Shea butter for the mice translation I really enjoy this and it's an expensive I picked it up at my local Walmart on sale for two dollars it's the best two dollars I ever spent on my feet I totally recommend this if you're looking for something that will help you get the softest feet
Morgan S.
Anson, ME
This product is really good at keeping your feet really soft. I just take a nickel sized amount for one foot and rub it in until it fades into my skin. Then I put socks on and go to bed! In the morning, my feet are sooooo soft! The only thing that I can gripe about is the greasy feeling, but it's worth it. I will definitely buy it again when I run out!

P.S. It smells AMAZING!!!!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love the smell of the coconut a mime. I will keep coming back for it it reminds me of a tropical oasis it always meets my expectations plus ball I am very very very satisfied and I have bought it at target I don’t see much room for improvement I will spend no matter how much it cost
Liberty M.
Corona, CA
This product did not satisfy me. It is so thick that you have to squeeze so hard to get it out of the bottle but then when you rub it on your feet I feel like it thins out super fast and it just doesn’t feel like it’s really soaking into my feet. It doesn’t smell bad, but I didn’t see any major results after using it. Won’t repurchase.
Lucy M.
Anderson , SC
This product is my absolute favorite for summer time!! It is very gentle on my sensitive skin not harsh at all! I've used this all summer long and I will continue to use it! I bought mine at a local drug store and I definitely recommend to all people who love to have soft feeties:)
Kelsey P.
I suffer from extremely dry heels, and this foot cream has made a world of difference in the look and feel of my heels. It has a mild scent that smells great and the texture is super creamy. This is my go to foot cream that I use nightly and I 100% recommend this to anyone suffering from dry/cracked heels like I was.
Starla S.
This product is pretty amazing it leaves your skin feeling great. This product is very affordable to anyone who wants to try it. This was a success product that is very gentle on the skin. I will repurchase this product along with the face masks and scrubs in this brand.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
How many of you have tried those product? What do you think about it.and would you purchase it again. Its cheap and affordable.one of my favorites. What about you?tell me what you think. 💕