Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Facial Masque, Purifying - 6 oz

by Freeman

Simplified BeautyPure Ambition™ Purifying Facial Clay Masque ~ Avocado & OatmealPurges pores of dirt and excess oils while firming, refining and conditioning. Freeman® products are artfully blended with botanical extracts that help you look and feel...

Has this broken anyone out? My sister gave me hers because she said it broke her out. I haven’t had any issues with it.
How do you guys feel about this face mask?
What do you guys think about this??
Start your review of Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Facial Masque, Purifying - 6 oz!
White Pine, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Leaves face feeling refreshed and soft. I recommend this for anyone wanting a good face mask. Clay face masks are great for your skin.
El Paso, TX
It is an amazing face mask I totally recommend it. Purify  without drying out your skin. Leaves your skin feeling so smooth
Fort Wayne , IN
One of my favorite face mask brands! Love this product. It gets a deep clean while still being gentle. And such a great price point.
Ironwood
helps assist declogging my pores after a cleanser! super relaxing & moisturizing but make sure to follow up with a moisturizer.
This is one of my favorite products, it works really well and I'm obsessed with its smell. It leaves your skin feeling fresh
Beaumont , CA
Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Facial Masque, Purifying - 6 oz uploaded by Sabrina V.
Best face mask in the game! Any of the freeman mask are really great I wanna purchase more definitely in the future soon !
Works very well on my face. LOVE the formula. Recommend for all types of skin including combination. Will purchase again.
West Valley City
Soothing and refreshing on skin and smells good. The price is fantastic, because you get tons of uses out of one bottle.
I love this product although I would be careful if you have dry skin like me but it’s still really good and it’s cheap
New York
Purchased at: Amazon
Smooth buttery feel, great price, and so much product inside ! Great for someone who is staying off with facial mask