Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Facial Masque, Purifying - 6 oz

by Freeman

Simplified BeautyPure Ambition™ Purifying Facial Clay Masque ~ Avocado & OatmealPurges pores of dirt and excess oils while firming, refining and conditioning. Freeman® products are artfully blended with botanical extracts that help you look and feel...

Has this broken anyone out? My sister gave me hers because she said it broke her out. I haven’t had any issues with it.
How do you guys feel about this face mask?
What do you guys think about this??
Start your review of Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Facial Masque, Purifying - 6 oz!
Lodi , NJ
Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Facial Masque, Purifying - 6 oz uploaded by Hind J.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Typically I like to focus my mask on my face and neck but today I was inspired to venture out and succumb to the pressure of Influensters and apply some of the mask onto my armpits. Weird, right? 🤔 This is actually the new thing, not only have I come across numerous magazine articles and features of this trend through Vogue, Elle and etc but this trend has also even spilled over onto some the channels of my own beloved youtubers and I can’t say I Hate It or that I t feels unnatural. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Honestly it made sense, why shouldn’t we mask our armpits? I mean with all the deodorant we constantly reapply day in and day out, I think it seems perfectly logically. 👍🏻 Also, if you guys aren’t already make sure every night before going to bed 😴 to make sure to moisten a hand towel and run it under warm water and wipe any excess deodorant on your armpit that may have stayed on from your early applications.
Phoenix
Love this face mask! It is so good! It helped clear some of my small break outs I get on my cheeks and it hydrated my skin pretty good! I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend this!
I have combination kind more on the dry side and this is a product that doesn't irritate my skin. I grab for it once in a while. It does the job and is a decent price.
Brazil
I really like this it really makes your face feel smooth. I didn't lie don't use it more than twice a week. It does kind of Sting and sometimes my face is a little red for a little while afterwards but it clears up within an hour, but it always feels really smooth and soft after. It does take quite a while to dry so you want to be like relaxing not in a rush. Sometimes it hasn't done when I put it on my face it can feel kind of soothing two or even though the kind of like it's sucking gunk out of your pores. I've been buying it for a couple years now and I plan to keep buying it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone I know, probably already have.
Sherman, TX
Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Facial Masque, Purifying - 6 oz uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really love how clean this mask leaves my face! Only 4 stars because it does dry my skin out a little, but the purifying is worth it. I would share this with friends and repurchase! Freeman Facial Masque Clay Avocado and Oatmeal
Norwalk, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this mask! Purifies, unclog deep pores and leaves skin soft and smooth. Just a little moisturizing so it's good for any skin type. I have combination skin, very dry in the winter. In the summer, I use this every week to two weeks. In the winter, I use it every 3 to 4 week. I will say that it works best when you use a lot of product. Really pack it on your problem areas and pores. I use a light moisturizing gel afterwards, but that's just my skin. Really good price point as well.
White Lake, MI
Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Facial Masque, Purifying - 6 oz uploaded by gypsyflower T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this mask. It gets rid of all the dirt and oil in your pores and shrinks those blackheads till they are gone if you use it 2x a week. Its gentle on your face and great for sensitive skin. It doesn't dry your skin at all and everything about it is lovely.
I have combination type skin so whenever my skin tends to be on the dryer side I use this product. A little bit surprisingly goes a long way and I love the fact that it does not have an over baring scent and that it is a peel off mask. It is not one of the stronger peel off masks where it would pull your hair and skin so I really love that it comes off pretty smoothly and makes my skin feel refreshed.
Lakeville, MN
This product deserves all the praise in the world. It is super inexpensive and can be found at Walmart. I use this product after cleansing my skin and it’s amazing. The smell is a bit overpowering and can make my eyes water sometimes, it leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth after every use. I’ve been using it for about 6 months as a two per week treatment and it’s great. It can be used for all skin types.
Portage, IN
Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Facial Masque, Purifying - 6 oz uploaded by Alyssa K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like using Freeman face masks and I really liked using this one. I like how It tightens on your face and how it makes your skin feel. Doesn't really have a smell but I loved the color of the cream. Very affordable.