Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsFreeman Beauty
Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 15 Fl Oz

Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 1.5 Fl Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 1.5 Fl Oz!
Hart L.
Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 1.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Hart L.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Found this at Dollar Tree. If y'all don't know by now I ❤Dollar Tree!! Just nice to pick up little treats for myself and do some relaxing and self care. The color of this mask is so pretty it already put me in a better mood. Has Sea Salt, Algae, Lavender and Bergamot.
Hillary T.
Garden Grove, CA
Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 1.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Hillary T.
I got this at DOLLAR TREE for only one dollar and a little does goes a long way. I have used only higher end clay masks before and this one honestly feels similar to them. It has a slight sea salt scent and the clay makes my skin feels tight while it is on, which is normal. It sucks the impurities out of my skin leaving it nice and soft. The smell itself is calming which adds to the Anti-Stress part. I recommend you follow up with moisturizer after this!
tara A.
Alliance, OH
Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 1.5 Fl Oz uploaded by tara A.
Very cooling my skin loves. I use once a week!!! I love this and I use it on my legs too
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 1.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Gracie M.
You get a lot for only $1. I've used it three times and I still have a little left. I let it dry for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. I really didn't see a major improvement in my skin but helped me relax and it hydrated my skin a little.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 1.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Elyssa F.
This mud face mask felt really cool going on. It immediately made me relax and I could feel it revitalizing my skin. I would definitely purchase again. I got it from the Dollar Tree....
Shorn M.
Warminster, PA
Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 1.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Shorn M.
I love the color of the mask. It does help relax your skin. After rinsing the mask, and my routine, it really does relax me throughout the day.
Dixie R.
Knoxville, TN
Freeman Anti Stress Sea Salt Mud Face Mask Basics 1.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Dixie R.
This mask dyed my hands blue and now I have a pale blue hur to my face. I hope this wears off. I have washed my face so many times that it is burning and I'm still a pale smurf!
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,005 reviews
This is a cool mask I really enjoy this a lot I would recommend this for sure to anyone who wants a good mask
Erica B.
Hephzibah, GA
My skin is so smooth and soft right now! Pretty good rinse off mask - especially for $1. The smell was nice too. It did dry me out a bit but nothing a moisturizer can't fix.
Kadence R.
Sabattus
I got it and since it's pretty cheap , i didn't know how it would do at first but i put it on after my shower and it started to make my skin feel absolutely great ! It makes is smooth , less oily , and just overall great. It does release some stress .. i do recommend this product !

Looking for your answer?