BY FREEMAN BEAUTY

4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay Mask - This cleansing multi-action foaming clay cleans, scrubs, tones, and absorbs oil so even unruly skin behaves better than ever. - 4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay Mask

There are many different types of skin cleanser and face scrub products available on the market today, but very few are designed to complement the natural and health lifestyle that is growing in popularity.Health conscious consumer worldwide desire a natural product that is made with organic ingredients that won’t harm or irritate skin, especially the sensitive skin of the face.Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay is a new cleansing solution by international skincare brand Freemas that delivers effective and natural cleaning through the organically derived health enhancing effects of Apple Cider Vinegar.

• How much does it foam? Does it smell like ACV?3 Answers
  • Does this product compare to the other freeman mask? Does it actu...2 Answers
  • How good is this for acne prone skin? Is this very drying?4 Answers
Freeman 4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay Mask
  • "If you have acne or problematic skin, you need this product in your life! It cleans, exfoliates, and leaves your skin looking and feeling fresh. This product doesn't smell like vinegar at all; it smells like apple cider! It's sensitive to be used a couple times a week. I'll definitely repurchase and recommend that others purchase it as well!" in 43 reviews
Kiana D.
I’ve always been a fan of Freeman’s face product and I’ve just became a bigger one. This mask is so bomb hence it does have apple cider vinegar in it. It has a dredging Apple smell to it, so don’t worry about if it has the vinegar smell. I use this one as a cleanser. Also the Manuka one is just as great. It smells delightful and it’s just a great deep cleaning mask! I would recommend buying these 2 products. Freeman Clay Mask + Cleanser Deep Clearing Manuka Honey & Tea Tree OilFreeman 4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay Mask
Monica H.
Where to begin with this gem? The apple scent is glorious! No hint of that bitter vinegar smell AT ALL. My favorite thing about this product is that you can use it as a mask OR and exfoliating cleanser to shlosh all those dead skin cells and sebum away. I use this at least 3 times a week, mainly as an exfoliator. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and after using it, my skin is so radiant and smooth. 10/10 would recommend to all! The price point doesn't get any better, either! I have never been anywhere where it's more than $4! And you get quite a bit of product. Definitely worthy of being in your skin care routine!
Nira P.
I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS. A friend of mine sent me a sample of this cleanser/scrub/mask/toner and I fell in love! I had to buy a full size bottle. I am absolutely obsessed. It leaves my face super clean, it brightens, it scrubs away all the gunk. I have had issues with blackheads on my nose and debris on the pores on the sides of my nose and I couldn’t find anything to make them go away. No strips, no blackhead removers! THIS IS my life save. Please try it! It is amazing ❤️ I would buy again and again. And for the price? There’s nothing better! Freeman 4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay Mask
Holly C.
Cut Off
I had gotten a clay mask sample from Ipsy a couple months ago that I loved. I have a bit to f redness in my skin which is very noticeable because I have very light skin and that was the first clay mask to reduce redness very noticeably for me. But the price was a bit much. Found this the other day and it’s just as good as the expensive one. After the first use my skin looked bright and even and clean. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. I’m always trying different products because it’s difficult to find products that address my skin issues. But this is definitely going on my “gotta have” list.
Suzy G.
Glassport
Ok so I just used this for the first time and couldn't wait to tell you about it. I realize I can't give you details on what it does over time but after the first use I can safely say my face has never ever felt this soft, probably not even at birth. I used it as a scrub for about a minute and my face feels so soft and clean I don't even need to moisturize. For me that is huge. I am in love. I'm sure I'll edit later to tell you how wonderfully it has helped my complexion but for now I'm going to go touch my face more. Go buy this immediately. Then come here and thank me.
Carlissa T.
Atlanta , GA
First I start off by saying I love certain masks from freeman i feel like I tried them all! That is until I ran across this beauty in a different dollar store than my regular. I love that it gently exfoliates and the apple scent is okay. I’m not a apple fan but I use the real Indian clay mask so trust me when I say I love that this mask gives me the same results without the acv smell or burn! It only burns if left on for 10 minutes or longer. All around great mask gives me skin a nice glow. Like Drake said Look Alive Look Alive!!!
Kelly H.
Corona
This product has become a staple in my routine since I rediscovered it. It's such a godsend for sensitive, acne prone skin because it's so gently exfoliating. It doesn't cause irritation after the first use (if you don't regularly use ACV on your skin) and it makes your skin sooo smooth. I use it after heavy makeup days as a cleanser (following Pond's cream, removes ALL of the slick oil feel) or as a mask if I feel like my skin is looking dull or breaking out. Great product.
Onalee N.
Germantown, MD
Hands-down the best cleanser/facial scrub/mask I’ve ever used. It’s a clay based product, which is great for oily skin! It’s so versatile. It can be used as a face mask, exfoliator, or an exfoliating cleanser! I use mine as a cleanser every day, and I use it as a spot treatment mask when my skin is breaking out! The Apple cider vinegar tones and improves the skin’s overall appearance. And it doesn’t smell like vinegar! It smells just like apples! It’s heaven sent!
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
I switch off face scrubs and masks all the time but something about this one keeps me coming back more often to it. It exfoliates and I feel like it does a good job brightening as well. The smell is not bad like you’d expect from something with apple cider vinegar. It really makes my face feel fresh and clean. I prefer it over my glam glow cleansers. I use this as a scrub, when I use it for a mask it tends to itch. Must buy and try!
Ruby V.
Anaheim , CA
I like this mask a lot it definitely leaves my skin soft but the beads or “exfoliant” doesn’t seem to be circles more like little pieces and that causes some tears on the skin and I’m trying to avoid upsetting my skin because the more I do things to it I get acne and I’m combo but i use this like 1-2 times a week in the shower. I leave it on for 2 minutes in the shower and scrub gently and giirrrlllll my skin feels nice
Kaylee L.
How good is this for acne prone skin? Is this very drying?
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How much does it foam? Does it smell like ACV?
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Does this mask have a strong scent? I'm wondering how much it smells like apple cider vinegar.
Meg c.
I love this brand, what do you think about this mask? What did it do for your skin? Love it or hate it?
Cassandra C.
I love this but am worried it's too harsh for daily let alone twice daily use. Isn't that just too much exfoliation?