BeautyHair Styling ProductsKevin Murphy
FreeHold (Medium Hold Styling Creme)-100g/34oz

Free.Hold (Medium Hold. Styling Creme)-100g/3.4oz

by Kevin Murphy

A flexible hold styling cr me Formulated with essences of bergamot & vanilla Provides medium hold, natural shine & a thickening effect for hair Lubricates both hair & scalp Perfect for all hair types Paraben-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Free.Hold (Medium Hold. Styling Creme)-100g/3.4oz!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
1,084 reviews
I love Kevin Murphy products but this one wasn’t one of my most favorites - still amazing , environmentally friendly and works relatively well!! Can be a little sticky is my only issue.
Elizabeth S.
Bradenton
Cosmetologist here! We retail Kevin Murphy products in my salon & this is by far my favorite styling creme in the whole line. It gives the perfect amount of hold & moldability for my guys & girls alike. 20/10 recommend if you are looking for a workable product, with great hold!
Leigh V.
Sand springs, OK
I love all Kevin Murphy products. They do exactly what they claim. Long lasting, easy to apply, and doesn’t clump.
Carla C.
Edmonton
I wear my long hair poker straight and have to use a flat iron. I use the styling cream afterwards and my ends look soft and beautiful
Nicole B.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
This styling cream is my number 1 go to! Works for almost every one with just the right amount of hold and shine! Smells amazing and is a great price and the packaging is awesome!
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
1,121 reviews
Love this stuff but it’s so expensive. Luckily a little goes a long way and I’ve had mine for 2 years!

Looking for your answer?