Add a Photo

By FREEDENT
#175 in Gum
12 Fifteen-Stick Packages Spearmint Gum with other natural flavor Won t Stick to Most Dental Work Great Taste!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
I have tried this gum before and it was really good. It was very affordable and it keeps your breathe smelling nice. It also helps with i guess people that have false teeth or dentures. whatever you prefer to call them.
Shawntavia N.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , Oh
I'm not a fan of this product the flavor is not long lasting, it would be better if they sold this product cheaper until they find a solution to regaining the customers trust with value.
Bobbi Jo C.
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
My grandmother always requests this gum! She loves the taste and how it doesn't stick to her teeth. I, do like the gum,however,the flavor disapates quickly.
amber g.
amber g.
Verdunville, WV
I like this gum it doesn't stick and it has a great price. I don't have to spend a ton of money on gum.
Wanda H.
Wanda H.
Prattville, AL
I use this gum because I have dentures and it does not stick. But I wish the flavor lasted longer it is good flavor as long as it last. I don't know of any other that does not stick to dentures so I have to use this.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
There are up and downs with this gum i love that there is no aspartame i get headakes from other gums because aspartame gives people head akes. the down side is the fact that the flavor don't last long. but really i can just have another piece when the flavor is gone!
Tori D.
Tori D.
Aviston, IL
The gum itself tastes very good once you start chewing it, but after some time the flavor starts to diminish and you have to spit it out and get a new piece. It takes less than an hour for the flavor in this gum to disappear.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I don't normally offer such grades for something, but this gum doesn't even deserve the F I gave it. It is absolutely horrible. There is no way this gum meets the typical Wrigley standard. The first problem is that the gum is harder than it should be. This gum would be perfect for someone with dental work, if it were actually good. I can only guess as to what makes it not quite as sticky, for lack of better term, and therefore safe for dental work. The gum starts out hard and does not soften as much as you'd expect. The flavor is FAR weaker than any of their other flavors. For people who like mint-this is a bad thing. Once it does soften the flavor will only last a very short time, and then it begins to harden again. All in all you're looking at maybe a few minutes, if even, of potential enjoyment(I had none, your mileage may vary). Wrigley definitely dropped the ball on this one. It is terrible.
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN
This gum really isn't worth buying. If you're wanting a cheap gum, I recommend choosing a different brand. The taste is bland and the flavor doesn't last long at all. I would not recommend this gum at all.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Bassett, VA
I do like this gum I have a bridge and all others stick to it that me why flavor doesn't last as long some think it should