BY FREEDENT

12 Fifteen-Stick Packages Spearmint Gum with other natural flavor Won t Stick to Most Dental Work Great Taste! see more...

Freedent PlenTpak Chewing Gum
  • "I do like this gum I have a bridge and all others stick to it that me why flavor doesnt last as long some think it should " in 4 reviews
  • "My granny used to chew freedent all the time, but the flavor doesn't last long enough for me I always have to put another one in minutes later" in 3 reviews
  • "But I wish the flavor lasted longer it is good flavor as long as it last." in 1 review
  • "If you're wanting a cheap gum, I recommend choosing a different brand." in 1 review
Tori D.
Aviston, IL
The gum itself tastes very good once you start chewing it, but after some time the flavor starts to diminish and you have to spit it out and get a new piece. It takes less than an hour for the flavor in this gum to disappear.
Michelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I don't normally offer such grades for something, but this gum doesn't even deserve the F I gave it. It is absolutely horrible. There is no way this gum meets the typical Wrigley standard. The first problem is that the gum is harder than it should be. This gum would be perfect for someone with dental work, if it were actually good. I can only guess as to what makes it not quite as sticky, for lack of better term, and therefore safe for dental work. The gum starts out hard and does not soften as much as you'd expect. The flavor is FAR weaker than any of their other flavors. For people who like mint-this is a bad thing. Once it does soften the flavor will only last a very short time, and then it begins to harden again. All in all you're looking at maybe a few minutes, if even, of potential enjoyment(I had none, your mileage may vary). Wrigley definitely dropped the ball on this one. It is terrible.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
This gum really isn't worth buying. If you're wanting a cheap gum, I recommend choosing a different brand. The taste is bland and the flavor doesn't last long at all. I would not recommend this gum at all.
Pamela M.
Bassett, VA
I do like this gum I have a bridge and all others stick to it that me why flavor doesn't last as long some think it should
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
This gum is okay. Gets really squishy and loses flavor fast. Though it does make me think of my grandmother.
Niki K.
This is the only gum my grandma used to chew. Every time I see a pack it reminds me of her. I have a bridge so it works great for me, but the flavor doesn't last near as long as I remember it from when I was little.
Debbie C.
Muncie, IN
Freedent really only has one thing going for them and that is that it doesn't stick to your dental work. The gum is kind of hard and the flavor is a really bad mint taste. It isn't worth chewing! There are other gum's out there that won't stick to your dental work and this one needs to skidaddle!
amber g.
Verdunville, WV
I like this gum it doesn't stick and it has a great price. I don't have to spend a ton of money on gum.
Wanda H.
Prattville, AL
I use this gum because I have dentures and it does not stick. But I wish the flavor lasted longer it is good flavor as long as it last. I don't know of any other that does not stick to dentures so I have to use this.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
There are up and downs with this gum i love that there is no aspartame i get headakes from other gums because aspartame gives people head akes. the down side is the fact that the flavor don't last long. but really i can just have another piece when the flavor is gone!