Add a Photo

By FREEDENT
#161 in Gum
12 Fifteen-Stick Packages Spearmint Gum with other natural flavor Won t Stick to Most Dental Work Great Taste!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Portland, OR

This gum is perfect for people with dentures or false teeth. It isn't too harsh on the mouth, but with that being said, the lasting power is absolutely TERRIBLE. Initially it tastes like a great piece of gum, but within minutes the strong minty flavor wears off into a bland wad.. overall not too impressed.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA

I have tried this gum before and it was really good. It was very affordable and it keeps your breathe smelling nice. It also helps with i guess people that have false teeth or dentures. whatever you prefer to call them.
Shawntavia N.
Shawntavia N.
Aurora, IL

I'm not a fan of this product the flavor is not long lasting, it would be better if they sold this product cheaper until they find a solution to regaining the customers trust with value.
Bobbi Jo C.
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN

My grandmother always requests this gum! She loves the taste and how it doesn't stick to her teeth. I, do like the gum,however,the flavor disapates quickly.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ashtabula, OH

I don't normally offer such grades for something, but this gum doesn't even deserve the F I gave it. It is absolutely horrible. There is no way this gum meets the typical Wrigley standard. The first problem is that the gum is harder than it should be. This gum would be perfect for someone with dental work, if it were actually good. I can only guess as to what makes it not quite as sticky, for lack of better term, and therefore safe for dental work. The gum starts out hard and does not soften as much as you'd expect. The flavor is FAR weaker than any of their other flavors. For people who like mint-this is a bad thing. Once it does soften the flavor will only last a very short time, and then it begins to harden again. All in all you're looking at maybe a few minutes, if even, of potential enjoyment(I had none, your mileage may vary). Wrigley definitely dropped the ball on this one. It is terrible.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Muncie, IN

Freedent really only has one thing going for them and that is that it doesn't stick to your dental work. The gum is kind of hard and the flavor is a really bad mint taste. It isn't worth chewing! There are other gum's out there that won't stick to your dental work and this one needs to skidaddle!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA

There are up and downs with this gum i love that there is no aspartame i get headakes from other gums because aspartame gives people head akes. the down side is the fact that the flavor don't last long. but really i can just have another piece when the flavor is gone!
Tori D.
Tori D.
Aviston, IL

The gum itself tastes very good once you start chewing it, but after some time the flavor starts to diminish and you have to spit it out and get a new piece. It takes less than an hour for the flavor in this gum to disappear.
Niki K.
Niki K.
Springfield , IL

This is the only gum my grandma used to chew. Every time I see a pack it reminds me of her. I have a bridge so it works great for me, but the flavor doesn't last near as long as I remember it from when I was little.
Wanda H.
Wanda H.
Prattville, AL

I use this gum because I have dentures and it does not stick. But I wish the flavor lasted longer it is good flavor as long as it last. I don't know of any other that does not stick to dentures so I have to use this.

Join Now