Freebirds World Burrito

by Freebirds World Burrito

Is it a good places to eat ?
Start your review of Freebirds World Burrito !
How would you rate this product?
Oklahoma City
Definitely one of my favorite lunch spots. I love that you can get nachos and that queso doesn’t cost extra. I also love the kid’s plates. They are affordable and the perfect amount.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Freebirds is the bomb! I can't get over the burrito bowls. I like to compare Chipotle to Freebirds, but there is no comparison. Freebirds is so much better! There's queso! I'm so obsessed. The food is good, everything seems to be pretty good quality food also. I can't remember a time I've been disappointed by Freebirds. So good! I absolutely love it. Make a trip half an hour out of town at least once every 2 or 3 weeks for a burrito bowl.
Harlingen , TX
This place is so good! I'm a little bummed that I no longer live close to one, but this was my go to in college! Love the nachos. I love that I'm able to make my own delicious nachos with all my toppings while my husband usually gets a burrito with anything he wants! Always great flavor and always fresh veggies and food!
Paris, TX
Best burrito place I've been to!! Great options and I feel like you have more options than Chipotle. Its like a hipster/grunge/laid back vibe in all the ones I've been to. Definitely reccomend!!!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Vacaville, CA
Freebirds is a way better version of Chipotle! The atmosphere is so much for lively and they crew lets you be a lot more original with your food items. The pricing is similar, but I think freebirds gives bigger portions
Oklahoma City, OK
One word: Mediocre. The environment is great. It has such a unique feel. But the food is nothing to rave about. I think the price is for the product quality. The beef is grass-fed and hormone-free. The chicken is free-range. That is a great concept and I definitely appreciate the fact that they do use that quality of meat. But they could prepare it much better. My chicken quesadilla was not great. There was lots of chicken, but hardly any cheese. There was nothing cheesy about it and that was frustrating because that is the whole point of the name of the food. My boyfriend says the burritos are sub par. About the same quality of Qdoba. I personally would prefer a Qdoba quesadilla. The place is pricey, but understandable for providing quality meat. But it is not prepared well enough for me to want to pay that price for it again.
No Special Diet
We eat freebirds at least once a week at our house so we definitely enjoy it. There are many different options in what you can get here and we haven’t tried a bad one yet. The beyond meat option is great as well!
No Special Diet
My favorite burrito place! I have only 2 complaints. One is that I wish that some of the workers would roll the burrito better, because sometimes it's coming apart as soon as I unwrap it. My second is that I wish there would be a little more consistency with the flavoring- sometimes the queso is too bland, sometimes just right, and sometimes so hot that I can't eat it and I've just wasted money. But I still love it, and I'll be a loyal card-toting member for life!
Dairy Free
Some of the worst food I have ever eaten. I will not even start to compare Freebirds to Chipotle because this food cannot even compare, Chipotle still has my heart for quick authentic mexican. My food was cold, my rice was clumped together, my guacamole was so limey I could barely eat it. The atmosphere was horrible, I was confused about who worked there and who didn't because there uniforms were not put together and clean, the customer service was not friendly or informative even after a explained that it was my first time in. Not a positive experience & I will never go back.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Im really not to big on fast food places but freebirds is the bomb.com!!! I love their burrito bowls!! You get to customize everything so you get exactly what you want! I easily spend more than i want to every time but i really think it's worth it!!!