Free Your Mane Reviving Spray uploaded by Mahogany J.

BY FREE YOUR MANE

A truly healthy, enriching and effective finish for your hair,. Free Your Mane Conditioning Pomade™ is a dramatically different two-in-one styling product. Never greasy, drying or draggy, our conditioning pomade provides powerful hold and polishes the most defiant frizz. Trust it to straighten, smooth and tame as well as to mold, sculpt and define shorter hair and layers.  Reviving Spray. see more...

Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
I got this in an ipsy bag and to be honest I am not really sure what it is trying to accomplish. It claims it will help your curls last, ummm... No! Sorry Free you mane. I don't know what you are trying to free me from but not my beauty routine. I tried it a couple of times because ipsy usually has it right on the money but not this time.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
I was sent this in an ipsy bag and I would not use this product again...it barely has a scent and it leaves your hair feeling greasy asl!! Its a mist that's "too thick" sort I f speak. #Negative #wouldn'twastemymoney
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
I got sent this product in an ipsy bag and I hate this product. I've tried it trying to get my waves back in the morning and it did not "revive" my hair. It made my hair feel and look greasy afterwards. The smell of the product is ok however gets to me after a while. The pro is my hair didn't become frizzy, however found the was the only pro. Glad it was sent to me as I wouldn't want to waste my money on it.