Free Your Mane Reviving Spray uploaded by Mahogany J.

BY FREE YOUR MANE

A truly healthy, enriching and effective finish for your hair,. Free Your Mane Conditioning Pomade™ is a dramatically different two-in-one styling product. Never greasy, drying or draggy, our conditioning pomade provides powerful hold and polishes the most defiant frizz. Trust it to straighten, smooth and tame as well as to mold, sculpt and define shorter hair and layers.  Reviving Spray. see more...

Sarah S.
I have intensely curly and frizzy hair, and a lot of these types of products don't work that well for me or make my hair feel oily or knotted. This one was okay. Might just be my fine hair though too.
Tiana R.
Millington, TN
This product has a nice smell and feels good in my hair. It is effective and does its job. However the effects are not long lasting and by the end of the day disappears. That could be because of my hair texture, very curly hair. But not sure. I would recommend for those with natural straight or light wavy hair.
Alexis H.
My mom got this and she told me to try it out and I absolutely love this and would recommend anyone and everyone to this ! The price isn't to terrible and I would buy again . It has a nice scent to it !!!!!
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
I got this in an ipsy bag and to be honest I am not really sure what it is trying to accomplish. It claims it will help your curls last, ummm... No! Sorry Free you mane. I don't know what you are trying to free me from but not my beauty routine. I tried it a couple of times because ipsy usually has it right on the money but not this time.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I was sent this in an ipsy bag and I would not use this product again...it barely has a scent and it leaves your hair feeling greasy asl!! Its a mist that's "too thick" sort I f speak. #Negative #wouldn'twastemymoney
Maria F.
Boston, MA
I love... Me encantan estos productos son muy buenos en verdad los recomiendo me encanta esta app nunca me cansare de comentar.
Lindsay G.
Provo, UT
This product left my hair feeling so good after using it! It smelt amazing and lasted the whole day.
eri b.
Philadelphia
Is so cute lovely and little love it soooooooooooooooooooooo much u dnt eaven know thanks guys
Jessica O.
Amazing hair line!! Helps my dead and unhealthy ends when I need it. Also helps give volume.
Ashley M.
Brewerton , NY
Awesome for dry dead hair and not too heavy on thin hair. Packaging is so cute.