Free Your Mane Restorative Hair Oil

by Free Your Mane

A natural, ultra-light formula that makes quick work of frizzy or unruly hair. The Free Your Mane Restorative Hair Oil™ leaves hair velvety smooth and lustrous in an instant! It revives, hydrates and detangles while anti-oxidants protect hair from environmental factors, heat damage and over-processing. Use before any thermal product– use afterward for the ultimate shine. Restorative Hair Oil.

I  just want to order
Is there a bigger bottle or is this the only size?
Does this product make your hair look really oily?
Start your review of Free Your Mane Restorative Hair Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Roksolana G.
Chattanooga, TN
I have curly hair and hair oil is my only rescue. It's a good moisturizer for our hair, but it is not worth the money. i use regular organic coconut oil blended with macadamia oil for my hair to get the best results.
Solanyes F.
This restorative oil is magnificent, I really recommend it, I have used this for a while, and I have seen improvement, it can be noticed from the first day, in my house. So I really recommend it.
Kaitlin B.
Axis, AL
My hair needs some oil lift to it and I love this product, it's lightweight and refreshing. thanks for the product
Danielle H.
Lake Wales , FL
I have blonde hair and products like this usually make my hair greasy, but this one did not! It is very lightweight and smells amazingly. I would give it a try, it comes in a few sizes.
Valencia W.
Fort Wayne
This product is great to have on your trips away from home to keep the baby entertained
Ashley M.
Waccabuc, NY
I loved this product. It was wearable for everyday. I would purchase it again. I particularly liked how it has minerals and vitamins
Victoria F.
Fountain Vly, CA
This oil works really great. I normally don't like to use oils on my hair because of how heavy it makes my hair feel. But this one goes on super easy and super light. So I can use it all the time. I recommend this to anybody.
Erin B.
Bristol, TN
I just opened a sample packet that I received months ago the other day. I put some in my damp hair and allowed it to air dry. My ends didn’t look so dry and it did really well. Today I added it to my mostly dry hair and it was so shiny and healthy looking without being greasy. I am definitely looking into getting more of this because it seems to replenish the moisture i’m missing.
Jennifer A.
Oh this oil smelled so beautifully! I couldn’t quite place my finger on it but it was so pleasant! It was a light weight oil and never felt like it brought my hair down. It helped feel my hair feel softer and smoother. This oil didn't disappoint! I had received it as a prize through the Poshly App.
Austin R.
Fountain , CO
Works better than I thought, really gets me to that point I want to be for strong healthy hair. The sunny days can take a toll on my hair, I use this every once in a while to counteract that. Try it out!