Free Your Mane Intensive Hydrating Hair Masque

by Free Your Mane

Free Your Mane Intensive Hydrating Hair Masque™ was specially developed to accelerate your hair s repair & rejuvenation process. This unique high-performance masque seals damaged ends and eliminates frizz. It works wonders on natural or processed hair.  Great for overnight wrapping/twists. Use with heat to intensify reconstruction.  Intensive Hydrating Hair Masque.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Free Your Mane Intensive Hydrating Hair Masque!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,303 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Jane H.
Pittsburg , CA
Love this brand, it smells so good and makes your hair feel fresh and clean. Great hair brand !
ᘚααѕιнα T.
Works well to hydrate and condition my curls. I especially like to use it beforehand if I know I’ll be applying any kind of heat in my styling process; when I do my hair feels softer and less affected by the damaging elements.
Courtney S.
Carmel, IN
I take this with me on vacations especially ones where I know I will be in the sun or in salt water. I will use this multiple times while I am on vacation. It really keeps my hair healthy!
chrome S.
Philadelphia , PA
This isn't for every hair type I know these are suppose to give to hair but it made my hair drier and I'm not sure why I've used it twice and have t used it again
Mckenna B.
Sutherlin, OR
Ok to start with I love this packaging! Now I have fairly curly hair that’s super dry so I’m always looking for hydrating mask and this one did not disappoint! I highly recommend!
Lynnette S.
Borger
Purchased at: Amazon
This masque is amazing. It makes my hair look so healthy and alive. It helps with split ends and is easy to use. I have curly hair and my hair needs all the moisture it can get and this product gives my hair what it needs
mili R.
San Juan
Purchased at: Walgreens
My hair is always being dyed so i need to take care of it really well so i don't end up bald, and after using this i noticed that my hair appeared my stronger and it was really soft. Overall i was happy with my purchase and would recommend to others.
brit P.
This hydrator is very nice it pops your pores and it felt feels very nice after you're done wash it after washing it off.
Kaitlyn G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Got a sample of this and really liked it. Left my hair moisturized, shiny, and soft. Creamy consistency and has an amazing scent. Satisfied my expectations. Really effective mask, would use again!

Looking for your answer?