BY FREE YOUR MANE #60 in Pomades & Waxes

A versatile and weightless refreshment for over-stressed, parched hair,. Free Your Mane Reviving Spray™ offers your hair a fresh start without starting over. Use as a texturizing spray, or reactivate your style or curl pattern without risking the frizziness that plain water creates.  Conditioning Pomade. see more...

Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I really really like this hair pomade. It really leaves my hair feeling super soft after I rinse it off, and it doesn't leave a nasty residue on my hair
Allison H.
York, PA
I really liked this product and left my hair feeling refreshed and clean. It lasted a while and didn't leave any residue. It was very effective
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
I absolutely love this! It works so great on my colored treated kinky curls ! It was 12 .00 for a huge jar !
Emilee L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love these!!! The colors are amazing and the quality is great! These are definitely my go to daily!!!!!!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great pomade for your hair. It helps you control your frizz and I also conditions it very well.
Lauren J.
South Lyon, MI
I love this product. Great results and smells great. Cheap price for the quality it has.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
Pretty good product, And I found it at good price, hight quality and good presentation!