BY FREE YOUR MANE #51 in Pomades & Waxes

A versatile and weightless refreshment for over-stressed, parched hair,. Free Your Mane Reviving Spray™ offers your hair a fresh start without starting over. Use as a texturizing spray, or reactivate your style or curl pattern without risking the frizziness that plain water creates.  Conditioning Pomade. see more...

Ashley C.
I love this product! I only use it about once every two weeks but my hair always feel so soft after I use it. It’s definitely effective and not a bad price at all. It’s worth a try!
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I really really like this hair pomade. It really leaves my hair feeling super soft after I rinse it off, and it doesn't leave a nasty residue on my hair
Allison H.
York, PA
I really liked this product and left my hair feeling refreshed and clean. It lasted a while and didn't leave any residue. It was very effective
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
I absolutely love this! It works so great on my colored treated kinky curls ! It was 12 .00 for a huge jar !
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This is a great pomade for your hair. It helps you control your frizz and I also conditions it very well.
Lauren J.
South Lyon, MI
I love this product. Great results and smells great. Cheap price for the quality it has.
Beatriz N.
And the product seems to be of great, quality. I've seen wonderful reviews of him. And I would love to test to be able to make my own reviews for my followers and I will be very happy to send me to test these wonderful products
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Lisbeth V.
Pretty good product, And I found it at good price, hight quality and good presentation!