FREE Purity Mist w/any $35 St. Tropez purchase

Receive a FREE Purity Mist w/any $35 St. Tropez purchase. One per customer. While quantities last.

Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dihydroxyacetone, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Saccharide Isomerate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Linalool, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FREE Purity Mist w/any $35 St. Tropez purchase!
Philadelphia, PA
FREE Purity Mist w/any $35 St. Tropez purchase uploaded by Jill L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This face tanning spray is nothing short of AMAZING! The mister is so lightweight and it sprays the perfect amount of product to your face.. Then you wake up with the most subtle glow to your face that looks so natural and nothing like other self-tanning products that I've used in the past. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a little extra color to their face without having the overdone tan look! Tanning perfection in a spray!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Grand Island , NY
Wasn’t my favorite. Left my skin look patchy and orange in some spots. I was hoping for a more even application even after exfoliating. I like the idea of the clear formula and the light spray but just wasn’t for me.
Auburn / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
It's actually a refreshing mist. I've been spraying this on my face, neck and shoulders for a midday reboot! Doesn't mess with my makeup and gives me that refreshed, dewy look. The smell can be overpowering for some people since my officemates can smell from far away.
FREE Purity Mist w/any $35 St. Tropez purchase uploaded by Kristy P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had the hardest time trying to find a self tanner that didnt have a horrible smell and didnt make my face break out until now! This has the most amazing smell and hydrates my face and NO breakouts! I put it on before bed and the next day I wake up with a nice glow to my skin. You can add more to reach your desired tan. Looks nice under makeup and doesnt feel sticky. I really love it!
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Straight, Fine
Bad. This was spotty, splotchy and gross. They say you can just spray it on; if you do, get ready to look patchy. I want to give it another go, but I'm not sure.
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Heat Protection / Oily, Wavy, Color Treated
Raleigh, NC
I got this mist from @allurebeautybox and it has a very refreshing smell and gives a very fresh feel. I like using it on my face.
Newcastle, UK
FREE Purity Mist w/any $35 St. Tropez purchase uploaded by Leanne H.
What a great idea this is. I never like applying the normal self tanner to my face as it comes out blotchy but this spray is so different. First of all it smells really pleasant. It also has such a fine spray that it covers every inch of the face meaning there are no blotches or streaks. It’s so easy to use and the tan it creates is lovely, golden and light. It’s a gradual process taking 4-8 hours to develop but you can reapply for a darker tan if desired. I honestly think this is an amazing invention and I’ll keep on buying it. I definitely recommend it .
Black / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Dryness / Dry, Normal, Straight
Wilmington, DE
I like this rouge very much. Ideal for hair and decolletage, it does not go away, it is durable, it does not move on clothes, removal is very difficult and it does not go away with supernatural….
Dark Blonde
New Castle, DE
This facial tanner goes on clear in a superfine mist that hydrated my dry skin. Can be used under make up, is worn well on top all day. St.Tropez
Brittleness, Damage, Split Ends / Normal, Wavy, Curly
Tbilisi
The uniform color of the skin is a wonderful ecstasy and I like to be a frequent user. You also recommend those who love you very much..
Black / Color Protection / Normal