BY FREE PEOPLE

• I’ve never had owned a free people item is the quality re...2 Answers
  • I love free people, but cannot afford it. What's the best...26 Answers
  • What style does this website alien with?6 Answers
Free People
  • "Their clothes are really cute but I think they are way over priced for what you get as their "look" is more of an earthy look where you would think it was cheaper. " in 14 reviews
  • "They have the best fashion and they are usually good quality, but I have had items that I felt did not meet my Free People standards and sent them back." in 12 reviews
  • "The only problem is things can get a bit pricey, but if you are in the mood to splurge or have the budget for it I would say you cant go wrong with Free People! " in 12 reviews
  • "Free people is high quality, stylish, comfortable clothes, but they are more than a bit pricey... they are downright over-priced for casual clothes." in 11 reviews
  • "I wish I could afford to add more pieces to my closet, but the up side is you can often find last season's items at TJ Maxx." in 10 reviews
member-75b18
Over the last few years I have spent close to $10k in their stores. You would expect the business to value customers who are loyal and provide revenue. Nevertheless, Their customer service over the past year has deteriorated quite a bit. SO much so, that i have drastically reduced my spending in their stores. A few months back. I purchased an item at full price that was put on sale within 10 days receiving it. I contacted them for the difference and they refused. Instead they sent me a 15% off coupon. Weeks later I purchased an item and attempted to use the coupon and was told it was expired. Moreover, the color I wanted, I was told was not available and would not be available. Less than 48 hours later the color I wanted was available on the website. I was told an exchange was no possible but I could purchase the one I wanted ( I have now purchase the same item twice for approx. $150.00) and I could return the original one. Now when I attempted to return the original purchase (still in the unopened package) I am told that I can only get store credit. I escalated to management, who again stated "NO EXCEPTIONS" Needless to say, they have lost a customer FOR LIFE. Can deceiving customers really be worth $150.00?
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite brand. Although I may be biased since I’m a stylist here! The perfect mix of on trend right pieces mixed with a bohemian attitude. This is definitely a brand for a free spirit.

I’ve been shopping here for almost 15 years. An employee for 4. Over the years they’ve adapted their style a bit. A little less femme boho for a more city-wise girl. I would identify as a Lou, Meadow Rising! Haha.

I can’t speak for the larger locations, but I work for a smaller store. I find these are absolutely the best FPS to shop at. The stylists are always friendly and totally willing to go above and beyond for a customers. Whether it’s helping her find the perfect outfit, ordering new sizes, or having a friendly chat!

Always look out for seasonal sales. We will typically do a sale on sale around major holidays. Which is the perfect time to get some merch at a really great price!
Éira H.
Nemarket, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I do find Free People to be on the too expensive side, however, the stuff I do own from them is fantastic quality. I absolutely adore all of their bralettes. They pair perfectly with everything and they're so feminine and dainty. The brand is so accessible - available in places like The Bay, in malls, Nordstrom etc. Price point is the only downfall with this.
Katelyn H.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolute favorite clothing line! Pricy but I love how different it looks! Quality is very good I usually can’t afford the actual store so I go to Macy’s or Nordstrom rack to find it for reasonable pricing! Their actual store though is super cute inside!
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
LOVE free people clothing! It’s one of my top 5 favorite brands. The quality is very good so the clothes will last you literally YEARS! The prices are a little high but you can get buy them on sale or with coupons! They are worth the higher price though for the great quality.
Aubrey C.
Sarasota, FL
I love free people clothing. I can get nice statement pieces that never go out of style. The clothing is very high priced for what some of it is though, so I usually shop the sale rack. I also find that a lot of the clothing on the sale floor is damaged, but if you bring it to the attention of the cashier, they will discount it so you can pay to have the clothing fixed. I gave four stars because the sales people are really fake and aggressive. They once told me that they loved the dress and I should buy it.....and it wasn’t even their product...
Amanda R.
Free People is such a great brand in terms of design and quality. I always love everything they come out with. The garments I have from them have really held up against any wear. Some of their prices are a little high but the quality makes it worth it in my opinion.
Sarina S.
Love there clothing line and everything they offer such a diverse brand and amazing quality totally my style love the boho sheek look they never let me down only thing I would change is the price tag. So expensive have to really justify my purchase!
Julie K.
Churchville, MD
If I selected all of the clothes I’ve bought from FP, it would take me forever to rate them all! I love how many style options they have! Their Levi’s jeans are amazing and fit me so well. I have so many of their tops and shoes too! It’s a little eclectic, but you can also find great classic pieces too. The only problem is that they like to mess with their sizes a lot. It’s a little confusing walking in expecting to fit in an XS only to find out it could only fit a prepubescent girl.
Nicole C.
Brick, NJ
One of my favorite brands. I love how original all of the clothes are and they are super flowy and always comfy. They are very feminine and I love the patterns and how vintage they look. It’s a bit pricey but I always find a great sale.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Do you think free people clothes are worth the price?
Rachel C.
Cupertino, CA
I love free people, but cannot afford it. What's the best way to go about purchasing items at a good price, and that won't break my bank?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this really expenisve?
Erin A.
Is the quality of clothing comparable to the price?
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,798 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Where you find this clothes at?