BY ALFADEVS

Search, Listen and Download unlimited free music to your iPhone/iPod/iPad. Millions of free songs, DJ sets, remixes and live concerts. Play downloaded tracks OFFLINE! Key Features: √ Full iPhone 5, 5c and 5s Support! √ Single tap music streaming and/or downloads √ Listen songs before downloading √ Search for artist, DJ, song, remix or cover √ Sort by name, type, size, date √ iPod-Like music playlists √ Full featured media player √ Album covers √ Equalizer with BassBooster √ Lock screen playback controls √ Fine scrubbing √ Background music playback see more...

OnlyLeezaZ O.
I am giving this item 4 out of 5 stars because it has great music; however, it lacks a wide variety. The music is free so I had to take that into account. But its great music if you are planning to have a soirée at your house and don't want to hire a dj. just download the free songs, add them to a playlist, set to "play" and leave.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Free Music Download Pro - Mp3 Downloader for SoundCloud, is pretty cool... I like the idea of it, & works well but not a ton to choose from.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I have a wide range of taste in my music selections. Some of which a lot of people haven't heard of. So this doesn't do it for me.
Tayanna W.
Los Angeles, CA
It's ok but not a wide selection of songs. I feel if you pay for a app like this a wide selection should be available .
Kaitlyn H.
Racine , WI
Who doesn't love free?! Doesn't require you to be online and is super easy to look up your favorite song or artist!
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
I've heard of it but haven't tried it yet. Seems cool but it looks like there isn't all that much to choose from
Samantha B.
I like free so anything that is free that I can have or even to just try out is good for me which would mean this
Tracie S.
Lynnwood, WA
Not enough choices, and it doesn't work that great, for sure need more added and fixed the app
Andrea E.
Cambridge, ON
Not much of different types of music with this one. I don't think it works well at all.