BY JAMES CARLAY

100% Free! No Download Limit! Search, Listen and Download unlimited free music to your iPhone/iPod/iPad. Millions of free songs, DJ sets, remixes and live concerts. Play downloaded tracks OFFLINE! Key Features: √ Full iPhone 6, 6 Plus and 5s Support! √ Single tap music streaming and/or downloads √ Listen songs before downloading √ Search for artist, DJ, song, remix or cover √ Full featured media player √ Album covers √ Lock screen playback controls √ Fine scrubbing √ Background music playback And many more… see more...

Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
This app is surprisingly great. I find it to be better than others since you can choose the songs you want to play and it is really free.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
This is the best music download app on the market I'm an android user so for other users I don't know I won't use anything else
Gabriela A.
Mp3 download, allows you to upload music from youtube without the stress of potential virus on your laptop.
Tina E.
This is a really great app to download music from. There are millions of songs to choose. I love this app!!
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Great easy to use I found all the music I was looking for on youtube. I'm so glad I found this for free
Fabienne S.
this is the best music app i use this app all the time i finnaly wound one that is not full off covers and other weird things