BeautyEyeEyelinerMaybelline
FREE Mini Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner w/any $15 purchase

FREE Mini Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner w/any $15 Maybelline purchase

Receice a FREE Master Precise Mini Liquid Liner w/any $15 Maybelline purchase. One per customer. While quantities last.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FREE Mini Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner w/any $15 Maybelline purchase!
Dakota H.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This eyeliner is really great for matte eye looks! I find it can ruin the product a bit when you try to use it with shimmers it just doesn’t pay correctly but it works wonderful with matte shadows. Definitely one of my favorite liners!
Calley B.
FREE Mini Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner w/any $15 Maybelline purchase uploaded by Calley B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This eyeliner is just okay. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t really bleed but my issue are that it fades throughout the day. It can turn like a really dark gray if you wear it for a full like 16 hours or so. I also find that it transfers very easily to my upper lid through out the day which is super annoying. It doesn’t occur everyday but it’s enough to be bothersome.
Emily P.
Boynton Beach , FL
FREE Mini Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner w/any $15 Maybelline purchase uploaded by Emily P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this mini eyeliner with my purchase at Ulta and I was so happy to get it! I have been jonesing for a new eyeliner pen for a while, and this one is incredible! The precision tip is very to the point, and the color is stunning. I love the darkness of the black, it stands out like eyeliner should. The application is easy and smooth, and it is perfect for that classic winged look. Will definitely get this in full size next time I need it!
Liliana  R.
Cudahy, WI
I only uSe this eyeliner because I love the pen precise and it’s easy to apply, I been using this eyeliner for years now
Melanie S.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is pretty good for a drugstore cosmetic brand. Honestly, I thought drugstore brands were great until I tried higher end products; and then also noticed that many drugstore brands started making their products in China. This one is not, thankfully-it’s made in Germany. Might be why it’s pretty good. It glides on smoothly and is pigmented; so far it’s lasting a long time. Comparable to more expensive brands.
Amanda  W.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: ULTA
This liner is ok but for me it was drying and would drag my eye lid and skip spots and then it would dry and flake off so for me this was a fail
Trae W.
Bremerton, WA
This is the only eyeliner I will ever use. It’s the only one I’ve tried that provides nice black coverage and doesn’t wear off within a few hours. Love the sleek look of the packaging. Highly recommend.
Judy K.
Raleigh, NC
Not for me...don't like the pointy little pen. I have no control over the thickness or the straightness of the line...I will keep my pencils for lining.

Looking for your answer?