FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING + LANEIGE Power Essential Skin Refiner Light (Oily and Combination Skin / 200ml)

BY LANEIGE

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (5~14 DAYS) WITH TRACKING NUMBER. A 100% ORIGINAL and NEW product. FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING (2~5 DAYS) ON ORDERS OVER $150 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa W.
This is one of those products I had repurchased simply because of how gentle it is on my sensitive skin and how amazing it smells!  I can't say for sure that it helped with my oil control but it does leave my skin feeling nice and refreshed.  Imainly used it at night to prep my skin for my nightly skincare routine.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
Works good! Its my first time using this kind of product, so I really can't compare it to anything else. It works good though, leaves my face smooth!
Marie C.
I love this product for its redness reducing ability. I normally apply this like a toner after cleansing to calm down my skin after an exfoliation double-cleanse. This or a good moisturizer usually does the trick. I would highly recommend this product!
Josie T.
Dartmouth , NS
I have super dry skin I bought this toner in a kit and I was in love it kept my skin very hydrated and worked well with my other products. It was very affordable and is truly an amazing product I picked it up at Sephora
Nina C.
Dubai
I have dry skin! So this toner is great for me! Really gentle, I don't think it has alcohol in it. i really like this!